BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
I used this and was in 109 degree weather on vacation and I didn't burn one bit, and usually I always burn a little bit, but I didn't. I absolutely love the color of the bottle and I will repurchase again.
Shawna W.
I received this as a deluxe sample recently and put it to the test yesterday. The Tarte sunscreen is awesome! I blended so well, has a faint (not a typical ) sunscreen scent & it kept my face from burning!
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box, and i really like it. The smell is very subtle, nothing too strong and feels very comfortable on the sun. Definitely an essential for me this summer!
Carli A.
Tulsa, OK
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I plan to purchase a full size. It goes on great and doesn't effect my makeup application. This is a perfect sunscreen for summer, and for wearing under makeup.
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
Doesn't make your face greasy or sticky. Makeup goes on super easy after applying the sunscreen. Perfect for the days you're out in the sun but what to be wearing makeup as well. Didn't get sunburnt at all
Kelly K.
This sunscreen works great! I put it on before my makeup, and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy! It's feels like a light moisturizer. It also has a pleasant smell. I would recommend this to many friends!
Shila D.
Wesley chapel, FL
This is the first I've used tarts tartegaurd sunscreen but now it is a absolute summer time must have for me. Great for my sensitive skin and the packaging is so cute. I defiantly recommend this sunscreen.
Diana N.
I honestly love everything from tarte so of course I love their sunscreen!!!! it's soooo good and it's worth it's price to be honest I think I'll continue to buy it and I definitely recommend it to others!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Perfect. That's all, it's perfect! This can be pricey and you can order this online at tartes site or Sephora! Pretty great on the skin, this was my first time using this but I will forsure be buying more!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite daily sunscreen for under my makeup. I have super pale skin and live in Florida so I require SPF anyone I walk outside and this is my favorite. It is super light and doesn't get oily or greasy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?