BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Viktoria M.
Ooltewah, TN
I am definitely a sucker for tarte. Just because I love tarte though, doesn't mean I give all products a clear pass. I actually like sunscreen now thanks to this
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this. It doesn't burn my skin, is creamy, and not strong smelling. The only reason I wouldn't say I love it is the slight white cast and short shelf life.
Ashley T.
Syracuse
Cute bottle , non greasy sun screen. Works great and it's not too heavy. I use a good brand like tarte because it doesn't make me break out especially if I'm using it for my face .
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this as a sample size and was not impressed. I usually love Tarte and think they make amazing products but this wasn't one of them. It actually left me pretty slick and oily.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love this so much, leaves my face protected but not greasy. It is great for just quick running around when I don’t feel like doing a full face makeup application.
Kristie A.
I used to never wear any kind of sunscreen until recently.  I have noticed uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles on my face and neck. I received  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and its amazing. Its enriched with Vitamin A,C,& E. It bot only protects my face from the sun's harmful UV Rays but it also is repairing the damanged its already caused my face. I use this product every time I'm headed to the beach. I also use it as a moisturizers under my makeup it brightens my skin and adds so much moisture my fave looks smooth and youthful. I love this amazing product. Its my lifesaver.
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Tarte is amazing. I love every single one of their products, and this one of course is no different. I use this during the summer and am in love. The smell is amazing. Everyone needs a good sunscreen!
Taylor J.
Okay sunscreen. I think it’s overpriced for what it is. Felt too greasy for my skin. It’s not the easiest to put makeup over, just has my foundation sitting funny. I liked that it’s SPF 30, that’s higher than a lot of other facial sunscreens
April C.
Maywood, IL
It smells great but didn’t work as I honestly still burned really bad! I was out all day and heard good reviews so I thought I would give it a try but by the end of the day my skin was red and just hurting but maybe it just wasn’t for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?