BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
On a hot summer day or everyday sunscreen is so important to my skin and makeup routine and this product does an amazing job in this department. It’s perfect for my combination skin.
Devan G.
I really like this sunscreen by Tarte. It goes on very smoothly and has a pleasant scent, not overpowering. Lasts all day, even on the hottest day. Kinda pricey for sunscreen though.
Nancy V.
Baldwin Park , CA
I love this stuff makes my face hydrated and really soft. It's my first time using it. It's very pricey for my opinion but it works amazing. Yes it did me my expectations. Will recommend to friends
Sumeet B.
This stuff is unicorn magic I swear. It doesn't create a white cast underneath my makeup and it smells amazinggggg. Plus it was blended out nicely and didn't make my skin feel tacky.
Kourtney B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this product! I’ve gotten it in a subscription box a couple times but over the summer found this useful. Will be a must need next summer. Always recommend to friends and family!
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Awesome sunscreen i️ put i️t on my face before i️ did my makeup! Leaves skin super smooth and is not very thick so i️t doesn’t feel like i️t weighs down your face, great product i️ would recommend i️t for sure!
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
This sunscreen is great and is very light on the skin. You can’t even tell you have it on and it smells really good. It also doesn’t leave your face feeling gross at all, I recommend.
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a very loyal tarte customer, so any product that they have is quality! This sunscreen is great because it moisturizes my face and doesn’t make my face greasy. Its also easy to apply face make up on over it.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
I received this in a subscription box in a sample stuff not too long ago and I have actually grown to like it. It doesn't feel to thick and it can be used on it's own or under makeup.
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I've reviewed this already but I love it!! It's thin, lightweight and doesn't break me out. It doesn't have a scent really which is good for my super sensitive skin. I love Tarte products.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?