BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fabiness B.
My go to product anytime I get ready to spend more than 15 minutes in the sun. Prevents sun minor sun burns I receive from adverse effects of being in the sunlight too long after chemotherapy. Great product.
April C.
Renton, WA
I love this sunscreen, it has a nice scent and can easily be worn under make up. Most importantly- it works! I'm fair and burn easily but this sunscreen fights off the bad rays for me- I can wear it all day.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love tarte and their products. They are worth the investment. This sunscreen works great with makeup and lasts a decent amount of time. Coverage is fairly long lasting and not greasy. I would buy it again!
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Does it work? Yes, absolutely. Can you find it cheaper elsewhere? Yes, absolutely. While this worked, I didn't find that it was worth the value. It was also a little thicker than I prefer for face sunscreen.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I used this on my face at the waterpark over the weekend. Usually SPF 30 just doesn't cut it on my skin. This actually worked pretty well. Usually I would get a sunburn within the hour but not the case here!
Veronica B.
The cutest little bottle, I've tried this product & would love to try again ! Works very well, very smooth & I love the way it looks & smells. Does the job I recommend to anyone looking to buy one of these!
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
It's a great sunscreen, doesn't leave white lotion marks on face and smells really good scent is described as waterlilly. It has a really nice packaging and is a bit more expensive than any other sunscreen.
Victoria S.
I love this sunscreen by tarte it is so good to use with such a gentle touch, and I purchased at Sephora at my local mall and this is my first time but I'm definitely buying again among other tarte products
Kate S.
Oregon City, OR
I love this. I have been out in 100 degree sunny days at work events and this product definitely helped keep my face from looking like a tomato. It glides on easy and didn't interfere with my makeup on top.
Kyla M.
santa maria, CA
I love this sunscreen. I received it in my Sephora PLAYBOX for June and I've almost used the whole bottle already. I wear it under my makeup and it feels very nice and refreshing while keeping my skin safe.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?