BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
I really like this sunscreen because I feel like it protects my skin really well, but I don't feel like it clogs my pores! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about getting it!
Ally O.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I love all things tarte but... I hate writing these.. I hate these reviews. They're so stupid and people just put random stuff down just to get credit for them. No one actually cares or looks at these anyway.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
The sunscreen is great. It doesn't clog my pores or make me super oily and does a great job at protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!! Would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with sensitive skin!
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This sun screen is perfect for the beach bag! It is light weight and offers great SPF protection of SPF 30! I apply this several times during the day to ensure I'm protected! No wrinkles or sun burns for me.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I was looking for something that wasn't thick so that makeup applied well over top and this stuff is the only thing that worked for me! This and the Amazonian clay foundation has spf in it! I just love tarte
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
This protects my face Every time I'm out in the sun. This is a great value product. I love using it. Has a light smell but nothing over powering. Very gentle and never breaks me out. This is nearly perfect :)
Alex h.
Irvine, CA
Received a sample of this product and absolutely love it. The packaging is so cute and the product sits nicely under my makeup. It gives me the protection that I need with the lightweight finish that I like.
Carly I.
This stuff is great. Doesn't feel heavy on and isn't oily. Got it at ulta but I'm sure you can get it online. I've used it once, but do plan to repurchase when I'm finished using. Definitely worth the price.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love tarte! Never fails to disappoint with any product, especially this sunscreen! It is super moisturizing and easy to wear under makeup and the price is great for the value! I would totally buy this again.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Even though I only used this tarte sunscreen lotion only once I really liked the quality of it not only because it has great packaging mad I like the pink color of it it makes it pop out whenever you find it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?