BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Corrine G.
Knoxville
I loves this stuff! You can use It for tanning and even sitting on the beach. It seems to stay even when im sweating and takes alot for me to have to reapply it.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this as a sample size and was not impressed. I usually love Tarte and think they make amazing products but this wasn't one of them. It actually left me pretty slick and oily.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love this so much, leaves my face protected but not greasy. It is great for just quick running around when I don’t feel like doing a full face makeup application.
Sara A.
Madison, WI
This sunscreen doesn't smell bad and protects my skin well. It's not a chemical sunscreen and so it doesn't irritate my skin and I feel comfortable using it on such sensitive skin.
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing because it does not irritate my face, but provides me the SPF that I need for my skin in the summertime. I always put this in my beach bag to apply 3 times a day whenever I am out in the sun.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristie A.
I used to never wear any kind of sunscreen until recently.  I have noticed uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles on my face and neck. I received  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and its amazing. Its enriched with Vitamin A,C,& E. It bot only protects my face from the sun's harmful UV Rays but it also is repairing the damanged its already caused my face. I use this product every time I'm headed to the beach. I also use it as a moisturizers under my makeup it brightens my skin and adds so much moisture my fave looks smooth and youthful. I love this amazing product. Its my lifesaver.
Kashmir G.
Salt Lake City
I just stay out of the sun because I’m allergic to all sunscreens so I can’t use them today make me sick because of my sinuses make me cough and add a little bumps all over my body
April C.
Maywood, IL
It smells great but didn’t work as I honestly still burned really bad! I was out all day and heard good reviews so I thought I would give it a try but by the end of the day my skin was red and just hurting but maybe it just wasn’t for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?