BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product. This is such a great product!!!!!!!!
Dali H.
Bayonne
I have a small sample size bottle of this and it’s great for putting in your purse. It’s great that it doesn’t take up so much room. I like to keep it in my make up bag in the summer.
Jenny R.
Gentle on the skin and effective against the sun’s harmful rays. The smell is slight, but delightful. This is my favorite sunscreen and I will continue to purchase.
Lisa M.
Salt Lake City
I've used tarte sunscreen before that I received from my ipsy glam bag. It's wonderful. It's smooth and not harsh, I have sensitive skin and didn't cause any issues.
Kylie S.
san diego
Tarte is an amazing company, and as a matter of fact, I have yet to find a product that I have not absolutely loved! This is the same, great spf coverage, not greasy, and left my skin feeling super soft as well.
Khandie W.
W Hempstead, NY
This product is a must have for the summertime!!! It protects your skin really well and it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing sunscreen! Definitely my favorite especially for the beach
Alyssa K.
Austin
As someone who has struggled fitting a sunscreen into their daily makeup routine, tarte solved that problem! Smooth and light, it goes on perfectly under makeup and stays on all day.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
Nicole S.
I love their products they have great quality and always match my preferences! Unfortunately I can’t use this product now because of the winter but when I Can I always go for this product to protect my skin
Corrine G.
Knoxville
I loves this stuff! You can use It for tanning and even sitting on the beach. It seems to stay even when im sweating and takes alot for me to have to reapply it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?