BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breanna-Lynn W.
Spring Hill, FL
Tarte has become one of my favorite brands to use.. from makeup to sun protection for my face.. their products are amazing and this one specifically helps to keep my face youthful.. nobody wants wrinkles at 25
I got a sample of this in a tarte kit and I've got to say... It's pretty amazing. I have sensitive skin and its not too pricey considering the fact that it didn't irritate my skin like other facial sunscreens.
Tasha M.
Massena, NY
#musthavebeachitem
This stuff is more then amazing. I use it on myself and my kids. Not only is the packaging my favorite color of life- but what's inside is amazing!!! A must for anyone in need of sunscreen!
Drea M.
A absolute must before you leave the house, this sunscreen lotion did not leave my face oily and I can get close to my eye's without it burning , I also applied my foundation and had no problem with blending.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
I love it! Light weight, and I can wear it under my foundation. Very gentle fresh scent. It's worth pricey for sunscreen but every penny. I love the color of the bottle, and I would definitely buy this again!
Kelsey L.
Gladewater, TX
Nice smell. SO important to me for a sunscreen that I wear on my face. Pump and cap prevented this from making a mess in my travel bag. Gentle on skin. Light enough to wear under makeup. Would purchase again.
rose e.
It's s great sunscreen with a light scent. I purchased it online to try and glad I did. A little goes s long way. I love the pink packaging! I think it's effective so far and I would buy again once I run out.
Janet G.
My face easily turns red if I'm in the sun for a while and it doesn't help that I'm so pale but with this i feel so much more comfortable and protected so i don't have to worry about looking like a burnt tomatoe
Katie N.
Canfield, OH
I was so excited when tarte came out with this this summer. I was nervous it would be to runny in case of the oil in it but it's really nice. My skin absorbs it really well and doesn't have a bad smell at all
Rachel F.
Toledo, OH
It took me a really, really long time to find a facial sunscreen that I like. A lot of other brands are very thick and heavy but I adore this one. Wish the bottle was bigger though because I'm outdoors a lot.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?