BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
THE SMELL.  Oh my gosh, this SPF is so delicious (in smell)!  The texture is really amazing, and glides on the skin, not feeling sticky, slimy, or gritty.  The value is fantastic, as a little goes a long way.  I definitely would recommend to others.  The only downside is the packaging is a bit of an odd texture for me (but I have a strange thing with packaging textures, so I'm sure it wouldn't affect a "normal" person).   tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have fair, freckly skin so an SPF is a must.  I really like this lotion for protecting my face from the sun.  It is lightweight and goes on smooth.  It does not leave a residue or a white look behind.  It blends well into your skin and does not run.  The lotion has a light scent which I did not find offensive.  Overall, it is a great product for sun protection.  You can wear it alone or under makeup.
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
I got a free sample of this from a tarte order I placed. It has a great scent and is not overly greasy like some sunscreens. I think the amount you get is good for the price and this is a great product for summer time. I think for the fall you are fine using a lighter product.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
For a natural sunscreen, this one does a great job. I don't feel greasy when I apply it and it keeps me from getting burned or tanning too rapidly (I have Cherokee in me, so I tan really easily). The only reason I took off a star is because as far as Face sun protection is concerned, I am way too hooked on Tarte's Tinted Primer BB Cream with SPF. I wear that stuff year round on my face. But as far as a sunscreen sans tint, primer, or BB Cream. This is definitely is a solid choice, it's just not my absolute fave for my face or body.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love tarte makeup so I wanted to try their sunscreen. I really like this sunscreen. It has a pleasant smell and easy to spray nozzle. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or shiney. It definitely works great! No worries about going out in the sun or getting sun burnt. It keeps my skin soft and smooth, not dry from the sun. It protects my skin and keeps it healthier.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
BEST FACE SUNSCREEN EVER!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T HESITATE ON PURCHASING THIS! I haven't gotten burned on my face since using this, which always use to happen. It hasn't caused my to breakout at all, which also would always happen with other facial sunscreens. You can't beat the ingredients in it either, it's zinc based so it's a lot better for your skin. It provides such a nice glow when using it and makes my skin look healthy. I hope tarte never stops making this because it was one of the best purchases I've made this year!
member-668da
Loved this!!! It smelled great, easy to use, didn’t feel to thick..... got this at Ulta. Definitely kept me from getting sunburnt! The packaging is so pretty too!
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
I hesitate to remove a star here, but the price point on this product is somewhat ouch-worthy. Otherwise, the physical barrier is an amazing sun guard and does so without the use of chemical sunscreen, which I appreciate. The product is somewhat thin, which allows for even distribution and it soaks in easily. No white zinc oxide nose with this! The packaging also deserves a note of appreciation, as I love how the bottle looks and feels.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
I'm at the stadium drinking it up while i watch the cowboys will win tho and you will later on the future look back and forth between you are a beau and you will later
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
Tartegaurd is by far my favorite sunscreen for year round use! I find the smell to be very mild, without any of the typical strong sun tan lotion scents. This product isn't oily and my makeup goes on smooth and stays put all day. SPF is a very important part of any beauty regimen and this one makes it easy to remember to include in yours. All in all a great product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?