BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel P.
I love this sunscreen for my face. Very gentle on the skin and such cute packaging it actually keeps me using it. I love that the product is vegan and crulity free
Ally W.
Picked up the travel size on a whim at Sephora and it has been my go to sunscreen this summer. Has a light tropical scent and absorbs into skin great. Would probably purchase the travel size again, still on the fence about the full size for the price.
Lela S.
Weston, FL
Amazing to apply everyday before you apply makeup. Protects your skin from the sun! It doesn’t give flashback with pictures when applying it under your foundation.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I received this item as a gift from a friend. I wasn't expecting much as I have super sensitive skin and felt that the 30spf wasn't high enough for me personally. I was highly surprised when after trying it that my face wasn't burned in the slightest. I applied a decent layer before going out in the sun at a water park for my sons birthday. The lotion itself was not super sticky and soaked into my skin almost immediately which I appreciated because no one wants to walk around with lotion streaks on their face. I reapplied about every 2 hours and had no problem with burning. Overall I really liked this product and I will be buying another one.
Jenny R.
Gentle on the skin and effective against the sun’s harmful rays. The smell is slight, but delightful. This is my favorite sunscreen and I will continue to purchase.
Hallie L.
Lakeside, OR
Obviously any product from tarte is going to be great. I love everything they have and was very excited when I saw they released a sunscreen. I love love love it!
Jen M.
Clearfield, UT
I got a sample of this in a Tarte order. I used it a couple times. It was a good sunscreen. The smell wasn't too strong, and my makeup applied pretty well on top.
Kimberly B.
San Diego, CA
I’m on. Antibiotics that make my very sun sensitive, this sunscreen does the job without breaking me out. I bought it at Sephora. It comes in very nice packaging.
Alyssa K.
As someone who has struggled fitting a sunscreen into their daily makeup routine, tarte solved that problem! Smooth and light, it goes on perfectly under makeup and stays on all day.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?