BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria W.
I love all of Tarte's products. It has a nice line of skin care and face products that have formulas that works with another. Using this before foundation is ideal so you can protect your face from the sun rays.
Daniela R.
Santa Fe , NM
The formula is very greasy. I applied and get as if there was a very oily residue. I was a first time user and will not buy again. Disappointing for the price. It did not work for my skin. I would not buy again.
Becky D.
It has great coverage but I do find it to be a little thick which actually made me hotter when I was outside. But I love this brand, so I always try new things they have to offer, and it usually doesn't fail me.
Anastasia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this stuff just in general, it's great. My expectations were met, in fact I won't switch anywhere else. It's very effective , and super thin. I was a first time user and would buy again. I would buy in bulk
Sam C.
Woodstock, GA
It is a amazing product! I only wish it was less expensive and had more product. A little goes a long way but still, for the price I expect more product. Great for sensitive skin and doesn't make you break out!
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL
Love love love!!! It smells great and doesn't feel too greasy. I usually wear this if I'm wearing light make up or no makeup and it works just fine. Very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommended this.
Sarah B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a super nice sunscreen! I use it in the morning before I run because it doesn't make me break out even when I sweat. It also seems to stay on very well during a sweaty session which is great for summer!
Caitlin F.
I love tarte products! This sunscreen did not disappoint. Gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't burn. It can be a little sticky but it protects my face from sunburn like it should. The smell is great as well!
Xylina B.
I cannot go anywhere without this! I love how light it is but it gets the job done. I don't cause problems when you want to wear makeup it is a great product been using it for awhile now and still purchasing it
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
This sunscreen is so light weight you don't feel it and when I use it on my face I don't break out like I normally do when I put sunscreen on my face. The product has a good smell and the packing is to die for.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?