BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
EVERYTHING from Tarte always exceeds my expectations!! Loved this! It was light weight and didn't make my face feel oily at all. All while giving my skin a nice hydrated feel and protection.
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Got this as a gift because I mentioned I loved tarte. It did not disappoint that's for sure. It doesn't have that gross sunscreen smell and left my skin feeling great.
Edith M.
round lake, IL
I really love it. I haven't tried it with makeup, usually on summer days when I go out is usually naked face lol
And I love it. It gives my skin a real nice natural glow.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I love this sunscreen it’s amazing, definitely helpful on dry summer days, kept my face feeling fresh and cleans I don’t mind the scent either. I would say pick it up.
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
I love tarte and this is no exception. The formula is nice and light. The spf is very effective. I use it daily with my makeup. The scent has a lingering mineral quality to it but everything else is perfect.
Julia M.
The scent and texture are pretty good. It goes on easy and smooth that gives you a flawless/natural took while protecting your face. This product was pretty effective.
Megan O.
I love pretty much everything Tarte. And sunscreen is SO important for your skin. I got mine at Sephora. It’s a good brand so you pay for what you get! I recommend it
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
I adore tarte. I love just about anything from this company. This sunscreen is amazing. I usually breakout from sunscreen but not this one from tarte. Will repurchase
RyLee W.
Clinton
This product helped improve my skin. Many sunscreens break my skin out, but this one actually helped it! This was full coverage and I was not burned at all after using this. Many sunscreen have a strong smell, but not this one.
Karen A.
Tried a sample of this with a tarte online order it was very moisturizing worked well! I didn't notice a difference between that and basic drugstore sunscreen though.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?