BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Lightweight formula and it smells so good. I love how my skin feels after using this product and with it being my 1st time trying this product I will keep this in my arsenal for the summer. very effective product
Jennifer H.
So gentle and clean feeling... apllies well under or over light to moderate makeup... mixes well with whatever base. Doesn't feel sticky or heavy. Not waterproof... so I don't use it as much as I would if it was.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Also a great #moisturizing sunscreen for the hotter days! I've only got a deluxe travel size of this but I used every bit of it up! The pump makes it simple to get out. Will be repurchasing this upcoming summer!
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Leslie C.
Absolutely love this product! It has a faint sunscreen smell but it's not strong and it goes away once the product is applied. It's very hydrating and it's just a great product and a must have staple for summer!
Kelly V.
Chevy Chase, MD
This stuff is just so great. It's lightweight and isn't oily, so I can put it underneath my makeup. I haven't had to reapply with an SPF powder on top, but it wouldn't hurt! Not sure how it sits on top of makeup
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
My favorite sunscreen! I like the bigger bottle because it's more for the price and satisfaction. It's a good value because it goes far. It definitely leaves me feeling smooth and clean with no oily effect after
Maria H.
One of my all time favorite product, it provides the protection that your skin needs without making look pale or leaving that light color residue, especially for people like me that are tan or have dark complexion.
Serrina S.
Rialto , CA
I love this sunscreen it works wonderful. I bought this online the shipping was fast and easy. It's super gentle and light weight. It's supper effective I use it all the time. I recommend this to everyone I know
Abbey D.
Love this light weight sunscreen for every day use. It doesn't clog my pores like most sunscreens have in the past. I for the small size to try out and will most likely be buying the normal size for next summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?