BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kourtney B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this product! I’ve gotten it in a subscription box a couple times but over the summer found this useful. Will be a must need next summer. Always recommend to friends and family!
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Awesome sunscreen i️ put i️t on my face before i️ did my makeup! Leaves skin super smooth and is not very thick so i️t doesn’t feel like i️t weighs down your face, great product i️ would recommend i️t for sure!
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
This sunscreen is great and is very light on the skin. You can’t even tell you have it on and it smells really good. It also doesn’t leave your face feeling gross at all, I recommend.
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a very loyal tarte customer, so any product that they have is quality! This sunscreen is great because it moisturizes my face and doesn’t make my face greasy. Its also easy to apply face make up on over it.
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I've reviewed this already but I love it!! It's thin, lightweight and doesn't break me out. It doesn't have a scent really which is good for my super sensitive skin. I love Tarte products.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
I received the tinted version of this in a beauty box and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It's very lightweight and doesn't close my pores. It doesn't have that SPF scent either.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I like it but it seams that it dont give me the slight stickyness that i want with a moisterizure that goes under my foundation that im looking for. But its good for days when im feeling a little oily
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA
Loved the scent but is a bit watery for my liking. Priced very competitively for the brand. Found that my makeup did not stay on as well as normal while using it as a primer.
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
i like this sunscreen, but for the price i don’t think it’s worth it. honestly it’s just like every other sunscreen i’ve bought before. i can get a similar one from target or walmart for a way cheaper price.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
I received this in a subscription box in a sample stuff not too long ago and I have actually grown to like it. It doesn't feel to thick and it can be used on it's own or under makeup.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora