BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meenu j.
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin except this. Used just once.
Jennifer H.
So gentle and clean feeling... apllies well under or over light to moderate makeup... mixes well with whatever base. Doesn't feel sticky or heavy. Not waterproof... so I don't use it as much as I would if it was.
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Lightweight formula and it smells so good. I love how my skin feels after using this product and with it being my 1st time trying this product I will keep this in my arsenal for the summer. very effective product
Julia H.
Westville, NJ
My favorite sunscreen for everyday use! It lays amazing under makeup and is perfect for my dry skin! I love that its more than spf 15 and comes in a sanitary pump. Plus, its easy to pick up and grab from sephora!
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
Angel C.
This is a great sunscreen, especially for under your makeup. It is very lightweight and not thick at all. The packaging is OK and the value is OK overall as well. It can get a little greasy if you have oily skin.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Also a great #moisturizing sunscreen for the hotter days! I've only got a deluxe travel size of this but I used every bit of it up! The pump makes it simple to get out. Will be repurchasing this upcoming summer!
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Leslie C.
Absolutely love this product! It has a faint sunscreen smell but it's not strong and it goes away once the product is applied. It's very hydrating and it's just a great product and a must have staple for summer!
Daniela R.
Santa Fe , NM
The formula is very greasy. I applied and get as if there was a very oily residue. I was a first time user and will not buy again. Disappointing for the price. It did not work for my skin. I would not buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?