BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot. It is expensive for the amount included in the bottle, but it’s worth it as it’s one of the few sunscreens that actually doesn’t break me out!
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
I loved this product!!!!!!! This is a great tool to have in your skin care routine. I’m very happy with the results I get when using this product and the scent isn’t anything to crazy. I would recommend this to others and friends.
queen s.
mcminville
This is literally the best sunscreen for a face full of makeup that you don’t want off. But also don’t want sunburned on the face. Was an exiting review last summer and great having around when in need. And family beach trips.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
i love this sunscreen! it gets me points at sephora, but it also actually protects your face from sunburns! i’ve recommended it to all of my friends and they all love it!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I sampled this from Sephora. It’s just sunscreen to me and since I don’t burn easy sunscreen isn’t a big deal for me. I’m not spending the money on this product no way!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
Great sunscreen, I use it every day under my makeup. It’s a light formula that absorbs well into the skin for smooth makeup application as well as protect my skin from sun damage.
Julia E.
I got a sample of this and i actually like it. It works super well to protect my skin and it doesn’t smell too much like sunscreen, it also doesn’t give me an oily finish.
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
Such a great summertime product. Absorbs well and doesn’t leave skin too oily. Smells good too. Works for sensitive skin. Great package size for traveling. Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I love this sunscreen it’s amazing, definitely helpful on dry summer days, kept my face feeling fresh and cleans I don’t mind the scent either. I would say pick it up.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?