BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Mariah L.
Tarte is my go to for almost all of my makeup, I was estatic when they released more and more skincare products. This is one of my favorite sunscreens not to heavy but not to light just right.
Georgina K.
glendale
TARTE! My favorite make up brand. First I️ have to start off by saying the scent is amazing!!!! Also the texture in the cream is phenomenal and truly makes you want to apply more and more
aysel a.
Saint Louis
I like how this protects my skin from the sun and it is an okay value. It not too expensive but it definitely isn’t cheap. The packaging is super cute and to die for! There could be room for improvement.
Shawna G.
Super easy to throw on in the morning before heading out the door to the gym, however for the price it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It is light and easy to use however could find a reliable spf moisturizer for much less money. Wouldn’t buy again.
Gabrielle H.
Really great sunscreen- does its job very well. However as a cosmetic brand i was hoping it would not leave a white cast as it did. Goes on smooth however and great for putting makeup over.
McKenna M.
This sunscreen isn’t that great but it smells so good but I don’t think it protects your skin in the summer but if your trying to get a tan I would recommend this to you for the summer time
Katie A.
Currituck, NC
I love this sunscreen! It goes on well and lasts a while! I get mine at ulta! I love this product and the coverage! It was my first time trying it out but I will definitely use it again!
Brittney K.
I love the way Tarte products smell and feel. I feel as though I get a good value for cheaper sunscreens, but this one is great for everyday use on my sensitive skin. It's pricey, but good.
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
This sunscreen is delightful. It is long lasting and does not have any offensive chemical smell. This is definitely a winner and I will repurchase and recommend to my friends. This is a highly effective Tarte product.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I think I would buy anything tarte makes on impulse because I love their products so much. Which is exactly what I did with this on vacation in Florida. And as usual I was not disappointed
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back