BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love everything about Tarte and this sunscreen is no exception. I got a sample from Sephora that was large enough for a few uses. I live in Arizona and this sunscreen was great at protecting my face for every day wear and while hanging out by the pool. It did not break me out or make my skin feel oily or dry. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect face sunscreen.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
I have made it my goal to use a sunscreen on my face and neck daily, and this sunscreen has made that easy to do! I have acne-prone skin and this does not break me out! It is a bit greasy when first applied, but dries down relatively matte. I use it alone on days when I don't wear make up, and also under makeup. It works well both ways. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
Finally a sunscreen that I love. This is a perfect sunscreen for my every day use. Love that it's so lightweight in feel and very smooth and fluid in texture. The reason I like this product versus other sunscreens is that it doesn't have any type of sun screen smell. This product also works well underneath my makeup, and is so easy to apply! Not to mention the pink packing is so cute!
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am not a sunscreen user. However, I have recently tried this product and OMG! I love it! Especially living in Las Vegas, in this 113° weather the sun is very harsh. I love the way it smells and the way it protects. I usually don't tan in the sun i just get red and burnt and It hurts, with this product none of that happens. I will definitely be buying this more often! Very pleased!!
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
I used this in the summer time and also to a recent trip to Florida. What I liked most about this product is that you could not feel it on the face, it didn't smell strong, and my makeup applied like normal over the top. I would strongly recommend this other who do not have a sunscreen in their foundation or who would just love a light weigh sunscreen for the face. I will repurchase.
Maya H.
Pomona, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen to wear everyday, it made my skin feel very hydrated and not greasy. I use this under my foundation and it is very light it doesn't even feel like I have it on unlike other foundations that can feel heavy or greasy. I also think the packaging is absolutely adorable and very functional. I am almost out of this product and will definitely be repurchasing.
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
This is by far my favorite thing on my vanity! With such a high spf it is really protecting your skin. I've had such a bad experience with facial sunscreens, they usually make my face look so greasy but not this stuff!! Putting this on under my makeup honestly makes my makeup go on so perfectly!! It's my little skincare secret to look glowing. I can't live a day without this stuff!!
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
I have very pale skin, so I am a sunscreen enthusiast. I love the formula of this product, you can skip the gross sticky feeling of putting on regular sunscreen and go right to the luxury of smooth lotion. I only use this product on my face because I need a higher spf on my body. It doesn't build up or feel gross when you reapply and it lays nicely under foundation and other makeup.
victoria c.
Riverside, CA
Smells better than what usual sunscreens smell like but I am glad because it was to an extant kind of pricey. I believe it worked well but so do other sunscreens. If someone was interested I would tell them to buy it but that other sunscreens can do the job just as well. Aside from that it does give the skin a nice glow and is hydrating and doesn't leave the skin all white and dry.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
If you're looking for a good everyday sunscreen that won't clog pores, cause a white cast, and make you even more oily, then this one is for you! I love Tarte products because they are on the more natural side of cosmetics so they don't have too many ingredients that are harsh/pore-clogging. This sunscreen is lightweight, hydrating and doesn't break me out. Absolutely love this one
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?