BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Melissa L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I used this product one time and it burned my skin! Also I only used a very small amount and I couldn’t not rub it in, I looked like a complete ghost. Would not recommend this product I would go for a lighter one. Neutrogena has a great one.
Jessica M.
Bonita, CA
This product is very nice. It feels like a moisturizer and doesn’t irritate my skin although it has a nice fresh fragrance. It was nice under makeup and without. I would recommend but I’m not sure if you will like this is you have oily skin.
Melanie F.
First off, such a cute bottle for sunscreen! I’m a sucker for cute packaging. This sunscreen is the best because i never break out using it, plus it doesn’t smell like sunscreen! So none of that “why does it smell like a water park” scent. I also love the fact that it’s not greasy.
Emily C.
Blacksburg , VA
I’m always hesitant about face sunscreen and have been struggling to find the perfect one until I stumbled across this. Tarte is my go to for most products & this is no exception. Perfect for my combination skin and didn’t clog my pores !
Rene M.
Wilmington
I have some pretty serious hyperpigmentation from picking at scars. Having dark skin, this is sort of an issue for me. Also finding a cream that doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. Tarte has pretty much saved my face. I use this almost daily even in winter months because the sun darkens hyperpigmentation. It holds up well and doesn't interfere with my makeup. So far so good as luckily my hyperpigmentation hasn't darkened and I feel well protected with the 30 spf.
Jade B.
Paragould
This is my go to sunscreen to use on my face because it doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and it works in last all day you’re 14 It also doesn’t smell like regular sunscreen which is a plus for me because I hate that smell highly recommend
Jillian R.
Pellston
Feels kind of sticky when you first put it on. It looks pretty. But not the quality I was expecting for the price of the product. Though I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate one bit. I’d recommend if you plan on spraying a little over makeup or if it’s not super hot out.
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I loved this product. I am a tarte junkie through and through, and will buy almost any product from them, but this one was especially great! Goes on smooth, smells nice, does it’s job. I don’t mind spending tarte price for tarte quality.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love tarte products and I did enjoy this. I received two samples sizes of this and took one on a camping trip. It smells great, has a light fragrance, but it applies well under my foundation. I would consider purchasing the full size.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
An okay sunscreen. This sunscreen is okay the bottle is no doubt what drew me but the product itself is nice. The smell is great and it doesn’t break me out or clog my pores like some but the only negative is I wish it was a higher spf
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?