BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I loved this product. I am a tarte junkie through and through, and will buy almost any product from them, but this one was especially great! Goes on smooth, smells nice, does it’s job. I don’t mind spending tarte price for tarte quality.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love tarte products and I did enjoy this. I received two samples sizes of this and took one on a camping trip. It smells great, has a light fragrance, but it applies well under my foundation. I would consider purchasing the full size.
Lely R.
Philadelphia, PA
To begin, i love all Tarte products. But i think this one was different. I liked the smell, i just didnt like the feel of it. It might have been a but greasy for me. Other than that it was still ok. Just matte it up with setting powder.
Claudia M.
It smells like the beach, honestly! It's a nice, light sunscreen that's not overly greasy. It doesn't leave as strong of a white cast as other sunscreens. The bottle is lovely, and it comes in a variety of sizes to fit carry on suitcases.
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
The tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 feels very nice on the skin and it didn’t feel too greasy like most other sunscreens, I loved that I could wear it under my makeup without it looking too oily. I think it is worth buying for its price.
Josephine K.
This sunscreen is so easy to apply. There’s a sheer tint to it that works really well for my light medium skin tone. I can’t detect an overwhelming fragrance. when I want no makeup days, I use this for its super sheer tint and spf.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
I love tarte makeup products so, I thought I would give their sunscreen a chance! It’s a nice product and the packaging is adorable however it’s more on the pricer end for a sunscreen. I wish I would’ve purchased more makeup instead
Nickie S.
I absolutely loved this product! I applied it before my make up every day in the summer and never had To worry about getting a sun burn! The smell was a little much for me but I got past it once I knew how much I liked the product!
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is a great moisturizing spf you apply before makeup, or if your not wearing makeup, apply the tartgaurd to protect your skin from the harsh sun. Keeping your face redness and sun spot free. Leaves your skin soft and glowing.
ana m.
Bay shore , NY
Smells amazing and very velvety on the face, I got this as a gift from my friend and I fell in love with it that I had finished it in about 2 weeks and haven’t bought another but I will soon that’s how much I fell in love with it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?