BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
This really gets the job done well with protecting my skin when I’m out in the sun. The only down side is the price point but it is worth it! With a lot of sunscreen I find they can easily leave a white residue, even when I try to rub it in but this one does not.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
This sunscreen from tarte has become a part of my daily routine. I use it every morning after I shower. I was never a sunscreen or any kind of moisturizer kind of gal. I love this product and will continue to purchase it as long as it does not get discounted lol.
crystal g.
This lotion is very good it absorbed into the skin without any problems it leaves your skin feeling very smooth rejuvenated will use for I think the price is decent I can’t complain at all whatsoever actually definitely will be buying another bottle and I recommended it to my mother as well and she loved it
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
If you’re 20+ and aren’t using any form of SPF in your skincare/makeup routine, start now! It’s a true form of anti-aging and protects you from harmful sun exposure which is year round, not just in the Summer.

Tarte’s sunscreen is amazing, and perfect for start of the day use. The formula is lightweight, Non-greasy, really sinks into skin, and will have zero affect on makeup application. Perfect for all skin types, including oily and sensitive. This has never made my combination, acne prone skin break out, flare up, or become/look irritated.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
The packaging on this bottle is extraordinary beautiful. The product itself worked good. I use it under my makeup and after my moisturizer to protect my skin from the harsh sun rays. I would purchase it again just for the fact that I absolutely love the bottle!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
I love this stuff! Seriously, this has become a regular part of my morning routine. It feels amazing on my skin and gentle enough to use everyday. Just put it on and then put on my makeup and I’m ready to head out knowing the harsh UV rays don’t stand a chance!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I’ve only used this a few times since I purchased it at the end of the summer, but I really liked it! Worked well and smelled great! The product wasn’t too greasy feeling and didn’t cause any sort of irritation on my sensitive skin. I’ll likely repurchase it!
Sierra T.
I actually enjoy this product. It doesnt leave a white cast on my skin, it doesnt smell like suncreen to me. Definitely wouldnt wear this under makeup. I feel it did meet my expected thoughts- considering i only thought of it as suncreen nothing special.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm skeptical when I hear chemical free and amazing. Usually it has huge hype but ends up being greasy. I wear contacts and live in sunny California so picking a sunblock that won't blind me with stinging pain in the eyes is important. This product goes on greasy at first but that goes away and it leaves no joker mask white residue either. I hate the chemical smell because I quickly worry others will smell that on me all day. Luckily it does have a nice scent that isn't chemical toxic based. Overall I'm highly impressed.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?