BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Celina P.
Arden, NC
Lol I am just writing random things right here. I wonder if they actually read these. I've never use this of bought this so idk how it works or if it's worth it.
Danielle D.
Glenview, IL
You'll see it mentioned a lot that this product is shiny, and it is. But it's not the "cheap" shiny that you get with other sun screens, nor is it an oily shiny.
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
I will always recommend tarte based on the fact that they are cruelty free and vegan. I love knowing that they are botanically based and free of harsh chemicals.
Gina C.
Great sunscreen Works excellent smells good and is not heavy just wish they had one with a higher SPF. Consistency is not too greasy so will not cause breakouts.
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
Love tarte products. They are pricey but they are honest and work well. This suncreen goes on feeling like it won't dry but it dries perfectly with the non greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again
Mariah M.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my FAVORITE moisturizers it's definitely on the pricey sides but I love it I have combo too oily skin and I love it as an everyday moisturizer highly recommend it 10/10
Joshlynn S.
This sunscreen lotion is amazing I wear it every time I go out to the beach or work it the yard it works amazing my skin dosnt burn and it moysterises my skill will be getting more very very soon
Emily K.
I liked this, but really I can get a cheaper drugstore vision. I have red hair and I'm very fair, so I use sun screen everyday. And the price tag isn't worth it to me.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.)
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
Received a sample of this in my tarte order and am so happy I did! I've been looking for a face sunscreen to handle my pale/ fair Irish skin, and this did the trick!
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I just got this as a try and is it good ?
Laney P.