BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Who doesn't love Tarte anyways? I do!! Their products are bomb!! I can use every single one of their products and I know I won't be disappointed 💜
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this product. Besides the cute bottle and the fun color, this product is one of my favorites! Quality is great and it smells good 😊
Armani X.
Cleveland, OH
Yes !when I say living I meant it ! This stuff smells great first of all and its lightweight and not greasy so I don't mind putting it on everyday
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like it but don’t love it. It does feel a bit greasy but of course all sun block does. I wish it was a little more lightweight. Too heavy for me.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Sunscreen is so important and when a brand I love made one I had to try it. It's awesome and doesn't leave your skin super white like most others.
Kaytlyn B.
Perryville
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 LOVE THIS! This product give your skin just the right amount of bronzer look.
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
Best sunscreen. I highly recommend sunscreen over spf30 because simmer is just around the corner. And this helps with great protection on the skin.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't always use sunscreen but when I do I tried this as a sample and it's wonderful you barley feel it and it stays all day. Great for the face
Christel S.
Lynnwood , WA
Love this sun screen. It is perfect for summer. I wish there was more coverage since it is tinted but it still provides enough to even out redness.
Samantha S.
McKinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?