BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
Doesnt smell terrible or leave a crazy white caste. Does do a great job of protecting my sensitive fair skin without causing breakouts
Annie X.
Morganton, NC
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect to wear on ur face and helps protect you from the sun! I like that it feels #light and #refreshing.
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
This makes your skin soft and safe from the sun! Never have I been sun burnt using this product I will continue to use this sunscreen!
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Great sunscreen for the face. doesn't feel very oily and I feel like it does a good job of protecting but also allowing me to get a tan
Nina R.
Canton, OH
Has a decent smell, not to greasy like a lot of sunscreens can leave you a little pricey but living in Ohio I don't need it year round
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
Received in a monthly beauty box. It tends to make my face feel oily. I am a huge tarte fan but not totally in love with this product.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This sumscreen lotion is great super moisturizing and effective it met all my expectations ' The packaging is super cute i am in lobe '
Kyle M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very good for moisturizing the arms and legs but i just feel like my Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen provides the same effect, if not better.
Brittany H.
Redding, CA
My favorite sun screen for my face! It doesn't leave any oily residue and it also doesn't break my face out like normal sunscreen does!
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Its a good suncreen , if you apply it before your foundation it still leaves a good flawless look and overall its protecting your skin
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Lindsay H.
Gainesville, FL
I've been wanting to try this but I'm worried that it will feel oily on my skin. I want something that will feel almost matte.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?