BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Ice C.
Stafford VA
Whhhhooow I am in track for school and at the beginning of track in the locker room me and all my friends put this on i had to buy another bottle YEA its that good i totally recommend it and had to force my friends to get there own LOL
Christie L.
Anything from Tarte is a hit but I love that most of their skin products include an SPF but I do like they include their own actual SPF which is perfect for my no makeup outdoor runs in this Georgia heat.
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Lucy G.
Dayton, TN
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily to normal skin. It says it has no chemicals in it, but it does have a fragrance scent to it..other drugstore brands could do the same thing this one does.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
It's a good sunscreen but it messes with your makeup if you have dry skin or use makeup with spf. It clumps up in the sun when it melts and it doesn't soak in very well but without makeup it's amazing.
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
I have extremely bad reactions to the sun when I go out, so sunscreen is really important to me. Tarte's sunscreen not only protects my skin, it also smells great. I would recommend it to another person and I would repurchase it.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
I got this In one of my subscription boxes, I was so excited to try it! It smells great and isn't oily like some others I think it's very effective and exceeds my expectations I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kinsey B.
This is one of the best lotion sunscreens I've come across. It is very cute packaging and a cute color. It is one the pricey side but worth it! It is very smooth and nice on the skin. I wish they'd lower the price but it's worth it.
Guadalupe A.
I love the product and love the store love the just about everything . It is a good brand I would like to review it . I've used many of mac'S products and I love it hopefully I have an opportunity to try this out
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
How much does this cost and what stores can I purchase it at?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!