BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
FukYou B.
Love this product. Lotion goes on smooth and stays put. Gives the perfect amount of protection. Tarte can be a little pricey but their products are always worth it!!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Great facial sunscreen by an awesome brand. Effective and not oily like most sunscreens. I am very fair and this has kept my skin sunburn free on many occasions, including today! Worth the $$
Irania V.
Milwaukee, WI
Best Facial Sunscreen on the market. I bought at my local Ulta. I am a repeat user. It did not break me out or anything. I love the packaging. Can be a little bulky.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It works and that's the key to a good sunscreen. The only down fall is I have oily skin and this sunscreen makes it look more oily. But it doesn't cause breakouts with is a plus. I like the formula and the smell isnt strong.
Hannah C.
Best facial sunscreen out there hands down! Generally if a product feels heavy or greasy I won't touch it and I love that this one doesn't feel gross! Definitely recommend!
Antoinette C.
Felt very light on my face. I wore this under my makeup and it didn't interfere with the application. It didn't cause any oxidation and Mr gave didn't feel oily. I would certainly recommend this product.
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
I love this Prospect that's all I have to say this product is very good for your face I will highly recommend it to anybody this product is the best thing you can buy
Hannah S.
Talladega, AL
This product is pretty good. It does help with making sure you don't get sunburnt but it feels very sticky on your skin, it does have nice packaging. I would recommend this if you don't mind having your face feel sticky.
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Received this in a subscription box a few months ago and it's okay. Not great but it doesn't the job. Best thing about it is that it's more clean than anything you can get at the drugstore.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
Great product! Although it is a little pricey I highly recommend. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It definitely met my expectations for a tarte product. I am a first time user of this & will definitely re-purchase.
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?