BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
Awesome products i purchase from sephora it was light feeling and protected my face. I am still trying it out but has exceeded all my expectations. They are know for good quality makeup and i believe this is exceptional.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
I do enjoy that it's fairly lightweight. Still has the tiniest bit of stickiness to the face, but nothing annoying. Didn't break me out or cause a reaction. Not overly moisturizing, and spreads nicely for being sunscreen.
Bint A.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. All their products are high quality including this one. This sunscreen is great. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing :)
STEPHY B.
Whittier, CA
Tarte is an awesome brand they make everything you could think of. This product highly met my expectations it is a effective sun screen and keeps your face moist and safe. It is actually pretty pricey but well worth it I would definattly buy it again it's great
Emma H.
UGH this product is SO freakin amazing! I really enjoy it. Yeah tarte is expensive but this product from them is so worth it. Sometimes you can get it in a sample size while ordering online so lookout!
Mariana R.
miami, FL
Soy amante de todos los productos de tarte son tan bueno y este me encanta ya que vivo en una ciudad muy soleada y necesito un buen protector solar y este me encanta
Casey M.
Wilmington, DE
This moisturizing sunscreen lotion is one of my favorites! I use this product everyday before going out in the sun. It's not too thick, making it easy to apply makeup on top of it. This product has actually made my skin softer and helps protect against aging!
Melaine M.
Cotulla
This definitely seems like it's worth the splurge. I would love to use this someday! It would be great for the beach or a walk in town. Since its from tarte, I'm pretty sure it's worth it..
Karen T.
Zephyrhills, FL
I bought this sunscreen after hearing all the hype, and I am soooooooooooo glad that I did! It is mosuturizing, suddle, and the scent isn't too overpowering. If you're looking for a sunscreen that doesn't smell like sunscreen than this is definitely for you
MaryCruz B.
Bakersfield, CA
If you want something that is all organic and smells delicious then this is it! I have never had any break out problems with taste and the smell did i bring that up is delicious. Its amazing how nice and silky it feels.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much does this cost?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this a really good sunscreen? Is it worth the price?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?

Sephora