BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Follow directions as written on packaging. Product looks beautiful and packaging was very clean. Sunscreen is gentle on skin and as a first time user, I would use this product again.
Morgan C.
This product from Tarte is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is made specifically for use on your face and it doesn't feel oily at all. I don't have to worry about breaking out when using this product. Very cute packaging as well!
Haley K.
This stuff is amazing! The product is lightweight and provides great protection and smells so good. The only downside is it's really expensive for the amount you get, but the packaging is too cute!
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
The sunscreen works just as any other! Applies nicely to face under makeup or without! A little pricey for the size since it's just sunscreen but it's a good product. I'd probably buy something a little more worth the price next time.
rose e.
It's s great sunscreen with a light scent. I purchased it online to try and glad I did. A little goes s long way. I love the pink packaging! I think it's effective so far and I would buy again once I run out.
OneDay C.
I'm a huge Tarte fan and was eager to try this. It felt pleasant, absorbed comfortably and smelled nice. I found the bottle's pump was temperamental and couldn't justify the price tag for a daily staple.
Aleli M.
San Francisco, CA
The sunscreen lotion is great. My skin feels wonderful after using this product. I would recommend this highly. The smell is very nice and make me feel like I'm on a tropical island in Hawaii. The value of the product is very high.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
Tarte is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love that I'm able to buy this at Sephora, and the price point is great. This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Perfect to wear any time of the year.
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?