ROSA M.

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
1 year, 3 months ago
Get Tarte's sunscreen! It is pricey but a little bit goes a long way. It also doubles as a make-up primer. It works really well on oily/combination skin. It has been a total game changer for me. I only apply a moisturizer at night and I apply Tatcha's sunscreen in the mornings after the rest of my skincare regimen. I do add a few drops of gold camellia oil so the sunscreen is easier to apply a thin layer to my face, ears, neck, and decolatage. It absorbs quickly and keeps my oily t-zone at bay, but also keeps my skin moisturized enough (without producing any excess oil) and provides a smooth, plump canvas for make-up application and my maker-up stays put all day. :)
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have oily acne prone skin and have been using this everyday for more than a year now! It's great!
2 years, 2 months ago
I have extremely oily skin and this Tartegaurd 30 works great for me. It is very lightweight and is the perfect product to wear under my makeup. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.