Katherine G.

Stefa Z.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Wierd cuz ive used it alot and it has never left a white cast
Addison M.
Addison M.
1 year ago
I didn't have a white cast. It's great to wear under a light layer of foundation when you're out and about during the day.
alexa d.
alexa d.
Livermore, CA
1 year ago
I have never noticed a white look as long as it is rubbed into the skin well, but I do have pale skin.
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
1 year, 5 months ago
There is no white look left behind.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
1 year, 5 months ago
I never had an issue with it leaving a white cast. Just blend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have light skin and have never experienced any color pay off with this product. People who are experiencing this may have darker skin and/or may be using too much product. A little bit goes a long way - I only use 1-2 pumps and it will cover my entire face.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I did not notice a white caste with this sunscreen.
Brian G.
Brian G.
Bloomfield, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
I use this alone sometimes and it has never left my skin looking white at all. I just make sure to rub it in so it really sinks in and in the end I'm just left with a luminous, shiny look to my skin (but not in an oily or greasy way)
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
It does leave your skin looking white but you're supposed to use with moisturizer. That should help blend it better into your skin. I think the white residue is no different from any other sun screen.
Beverley R.
Beverley R.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
If you put this on first (before your moisturizer) and rub into your skin completely. If you follow these steps, you shouldn't encounter that problem.