Nadia C.
New Britain, CT

Does this work well with foundation over it?

Stefa Z.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yess! Tried it out in india under foundation and some more makeup and keep in mind it was reallyyyy hot and no problem!
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
11 months ago
Yes leaves no residue behind!
1 year ago
Yes! It dries well and doesn't leave a residue. I've layered a primer and all different types of liquid/cream/powder.
1 year ago
Yes! I've layered a primer and all different types of liquid/cream/powder.
1 year ago
Yes! I've layered a primer and all different types of liquid/cream/powder.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, it's pretty light weight and I use a primer as well and it never gives me any issues. I always put a setting powder over my foundation, that helps too!!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
1 year, 5 months ago
I find that it layers well with both liquid and powder foundation, and primer doesn't ball up on top of it (which is a problem I've had with other SPFs).