RIO RANCHO, NM

Does it really work though? The SPF isn't so high in this product.

RIO RANCHO, NM
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Awesome! Thanks for your input!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I just used this at the beach a few days ago, and it worked great!! I have oily, acne prone skin and it didn't break me out at all. I still got some sun on my face so you probably will need to reapply it every so often especially if you get in the water. However, I didn't get sunburned at all. I highly recommend it!