tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer
Oil-free SPF 20 tinted moisturizer delivers natural, sheer-to-light coverage and non-chemical sunscreen ingredients in one skin-loving formula.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: retains moisture for optimal hydration and a refreshed appearance
- Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
- Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
- Sugar Cane Extract: helps combat free radical damage and premature signs of aging
- Apple Extract: supplies vitamins and nutrients to act as an antioxidant and toning agent
Product performance: Protect & perfect skin from the inside out with this vegan antioxidant SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. With a water-based formula that melts right into skin, you’ll get sheer natural coverage in three universal shades to cover the look of uneven skin tone, dark spots and redness. You’ll also get daily defense skincare benefits with flashback-free, non-chemical sunscreen ingredients and a hypoallergenic blend of sodium hyaluronate, vitamins and fruit extracts to visibly hydrate, soften and brighten skin while protecting against environmental attack.
Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 5%, zinc oxide 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, dimethicone, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, mica, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride, phytantriol, kaolin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, palmitic acid, dextrin palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, hexylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, methicone, butylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, calcium sodium phosphosilicate, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, iron oxides.see more...
Top Questions See all 24 Q&A
- "i love tints moisturizer especially if it has spf. my only qualm with this is that if you have oily skin or big pores, your skin might not respond well to this. i don't use this every day." in 12 reviews
- "because i have oily/combination skin, i have always thought that tinted moisturizer would made my skin very oily and shiny. i have used this one for 3 months now and i can get over how amazing it is. light coverage, hydrating but not greasy (i set it with a powder), stays all day and i still can't feel it on my face after 10 hours of wear. it is very light, so if you want more coverage than just something that "erase" redness, you'll want to use a concealer on top. i apply it with my hands and it blends well. i find that this is transfert proof because i blot a lot during summertime and that was never a problem. my only issue is the shade selection. the light-medium was good for summer but i fear that the light shade will be to dark during winter since it sets a little bit darker.
[product:tarte-tarteguard-20-tinted-moisturizer] " in 10 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos