BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer

tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer

Oil-free SPF 20 tinted moisturizer delivers natural, sheer-to-light coverage and non-chemical sunscreen ingredients in one skin-loving formula.

• Sodium Hyaluronate: retains moisture for optimal hydration and a refreshed appearance
  • Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Sugar Cane Extract: helps combat free radical damage and premature signs of aging
  • Apple Extract: supplies vitamins and nutrients to act as an antioxidant and toning agent

Product performance: Protect & perfect skin from the inside out with this vegan antioxidant SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. With a water-based formula that melts right into skin, you’ll get sheer natural coverage in three universal shades to cover the look of uneven skin tone, dark spots and redness. You’ll also get daily defense skincare benefits with flashback-free, non-chemical sunscreen ingredients and a hypoallergenic blend of sodium hyaluronate, vitamins and fruit extracts to visibly hydrate, soften and brighten skin while protecting against environmental attack.

Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 5%, zinc oxide 5%

Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, dimethicone, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, mica, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride, phytantriol, kaolin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, palmitic acid, dextrin palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, hexylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, methicone, butylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, calcium sodium phosphosilicate, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, iron oxides.

Does this product work for someone with oily skin? Is this heavy on the skin?
Is this dewy or is this sheer? I am looking for something with a light coverage but want a very natural feel.
Is this product good for oily skin?
Start your review of tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
i love tints moisturizer especially if it has spf. my only qualm with this is that if you have oily skin or big pores, your skin might not respond well to this. i don't use this every day.in reviews
...very light, so if you want more coverage than just something that "erase" redness, you'll want to use a concealer on top. i apply it with my hands and it blends well. i find that this is transfert proof because i blot a lot during summertime and that was never a problem. my only issue is the shade selection. the light-medium was good for summer but i fear that the light shade will be to dark during winter since it sets a little bit darker.<br><br> [product:tarte-tarteguard-20-tinted-moisturizer] in reviews
Marcia G.
Liverpool, Merseyside

Very light on the skin, a nice light to medium coverage. Doesn't feel greasy, ut doesn't dry the skin out either. I'd say I have normal skin with dry patches, but my t-zone gets oily and as it's summer, my skin gets very sweaty. This stayed on most of the day through all that. The description is a bit confusing, because no where on the box or tube I got does it say it has SPF, but I see a lot of reviews saying it has SPF 20? The Sephora website says it has "non-chemical sunscreen ingredients", but doesn't list any active ingredients like sunscreens usually do.

Raigda J.
Love Tarte products...it's the only brand I use on my skin for coverage and tint...expensive but worth it
chloe W.
hemelhempstead, Hertfordshire
My favourite foundation to take on holiday with me it’s not too heavy on my skin and it still allows me to catch the Sun last enjoy my holiday and looking fabulous
Lucy J.
Review for: Medium
I bought this recently when I wanted a less full on makeup look. I think this product is best for oily skin because when your skin is dry the color in the moisturizer shows all the dryness. I would definitely buy again for my skin type.
Saff S.
I decided to try this as there was a sale on the website, however now I have used it I would Definately pay full price for the product! It has a really nice silky touch and smells amazing. It glides on the skin really nice with a beauty blender, and lasts for a really long time. It doesn't go oily or shiny in heart and provides a decent amount of coverage!
ellie K.
Review for: Light-Medium
I love tinted moisturiser is, I like how natural they look on your skin. You get a little pull it out of this which is good.
katie M.
Stoke on trent
Amazing, don’t need to wear foundation, matches skin perfectly, blends in so well, makes your skin look tanned and shiny, good for dry skin.
Jess B.
Review for: Light
amazing for no makeup days where you still want to look nice. usually wore this when i went shopping
Ellie C.
Poole, Doset
Review for: Light-Medium
This made my skin have an overall coverage which was medium coverage and made my skin feel very moisturised
Herbert R.
8 Wilton Avenue Cellarhead
Review for: Light
I like this tinted moisturiser as it is very hydrating for your skin. It has spf in it to protect your skin from ageing and sun damaged. It would be great If the product lasted all day but I cant really complain fo the great price. I would buy this tinted moisturiser again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LI |.
Farmingville
il y a 2 ans
tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer ? Is it light coverage or medium?
Morgan M. il y a 2 ans
Is this product only available on their website?