tarte Sweet Dreams Best-Sellers Collection - Maracuja C-BrighterTM Eye Treatment, Cheek Stain in Dreamer, Maracuja Oil uploaded by Alesha M.

BY TARTE #94 in Skincare Sets

This deluxe set includes: maracuja oil 7ml/0.23oz. Cheek stain in dreamer 4.8g/0.17oz. Maracuja C-Brighter eye treatment 2.5g/0.08oz Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfates, gluten, dermatologist tested....

Anna H.
I got this at Sephora on a whim and I am now in love! They eye treatment has me hooked! The packaging is of course adorable but the fact that you get to try different tarte products before committing to full size is great! I am gifting these to my tarte loving friends for Christmas! The eye creams is a dream and the oil is awesome!
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
I got this for my birthday one year. I just want to say OMG this package is amazing. It is so much fun to wear and put on. I suggest that you buy it yourself. It is very long lasting. You should buy it if you love doing makeup.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Claire S.
Can't get enough it's so smooth and great for my dry skin. It can be kind of hard to find in stores.
Use it right after you get out of the shower while your pores are still open from the steam.
Deena M.
Salt Point, NY
I use all of these products on my own without realizing they come in a package! I have dry skin and the oil is my winter savior, though I use it now that the weather has warmed up as well. The eye cream is fantastic! My inner corners were getting dry and it was making eyeshadow weird for a bit but this changed everything! And the neck cream in this line is great too! Honestly all of it is! I recommend everything!!!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
This set was an amazing price for the overall value of the products. I myself am I huge fan of the maracuja line after an old coworker turned me on to its amazing benefits for dry skin, as well as it's anti aging benefits. The under eye brightener is my favorite of the line, plus it's not too thick so there's no worries about mila. Makeup blends well with these products too!
KIRSTEN P.
This was given to me as a gift and I absolutely loved it! Travel size everything! The eye treatment left my under eyes nice and soft. No panda eyes here! And as always I use the Maracuja Oil religiously. It's the best in the business! The Cheek Stain color I loved. Just a nice tint of blush. Love love love
Alexandra C.
dillsburg
I have been using the maracuja oil for about 3 years now! It's a bit pricey but ultra has some wonderful sales a couple times a year! It's long lasting when you use it Dailey! I use it everyday before I go to bed!! I would recommend the whole set to everyone just to be able to use the maracuja oil!
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS MARACUJA OIL IS HEAVEN SENT! I use it as a lip balm, hair moisturizer, face primer, cuticles oil.. EVERYTHING! It’s so good on my skin! It’s even made my acne clear up! This is definitely something to have at home!
Vickie R.
Roseville, CA
My sister gave me these as a birthday gift and I would apply these products everyday. I did see a difference. My face was more hydrated and my dark circles became less dark. Only thing I did not like is that the oil would leave my face feeling a little oily even after I had washed it. Other than that! Great products.