BY TARTE

limited-edition, full face palette co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

Limited-edition shades include:

• #SFS (rose gold)
  • Natural peaches (peachy nude)
  • Dogman (burnt sienna)
  • Big baby (cream)
  • Sassy bun (copper peach)
  • Sippy sippy (glittery brown)
  • Haunting (lavender)
  • Uncommon (purple slate)
  • Mancat (deep plum)
  • Sweet tea (bronzer)
  • Gator wings (highlighter)
  • Does this thing really work (blush)

Eyeshadow net wt 1g / 0.035 Oz x 9, Blush net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Highlight net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Bronzer net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz

#SFS Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Natural Peaches Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Dogman Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Big Baby Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sassy Bun Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, talc, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Sippy Sippy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Haunting Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Uncommon Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mancat Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Gator Wings Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Does This Thing Really Work? Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, tin oxide, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Tea Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is it worth the money1 Answers
  • Do you know the price? And what are your favourite tarte ...3 Answers
Amanda J.
I’m a huge fan of Bunny and knew that I wanted this palette immediately when it launched! The shades are stunning, yet subtle! It’s very easy to create the perfect daytime look with this palette! The pigmentation is great and super high quality! I love the packaging and how the shades are named after things in Bunny’s life! I love the highlighter, blush, and contour shades! They look great against my pale skin! Most contouring shades look too dark on my skin but not this one! The highlighter shade is one of my all time favorites... so pretty and transfers nicely to the skin! Overall, this is a perfect palette and if your a fan of Bunny, you need this in your life! You will not regret your purchase!
Sophana S.
Sumner, WA
I bought this as an impulse buy but I love it! I don’t use the blush/contour/highlight shades as they aren’t colors that flatter my skin tone and the highlight itself is kinda chunky with glitter. The eyeshadows are beautiful! I love the golden shade in Sassy Bun and I love that the whole palette smells like sweet tea! Every color in there is perfect to mix up for an everyday look or going a little dramatic at night!
Tabita P.
chicago
I bought this palette on sale back in December it came out to be around $21-$23, I don’t remember the exact price. I would give the eyeshadows 5 stars and the face product side 3. The eyeshadows are great and perfect for everyday looks. I use them all pretty often,
the only one I don’t use much is the shade sippy sippy. Dogman, #sfs and uncommon are my favorite. They are good quality, easy to apply and blend nicely. I like the highlighter just wish it didn’t have chunky glitters in it! It’s pretty besides that. The blush is a little too bright but I still use it sometimes, just need to have a light hand with it. The bronzer I don’t use since it’s too glittery and would not look good with my oily skin. I wouldn’t say this palette is super unique which I don’t mind. It’s perfect for someone like me who only owns a few palettes and wanted something with pretty but everyday shades. This would of been a perfect palette if the bronzer was matte, blush was a more toned down color and the highlighter didn’t have chunky glitter. Other than that I love it,
Liz D.
I purchased this item from the local Sephora and it was meant to be because it was just returned and UNTOUCHED by the person in front of me.
The pallet had been sold out everywhere for weeks!! I’m so glad I was able to get one because it’s a great pallet. It smells so good and the dolors blend so nicely. Definitely a 5/5 in my book! One of the best pallets out there .
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
When I saw this palette, I knew I'd get a lot of use out of it, as the colors are excellent for me. (Light/med, cool skin w/ green eyes.) This will be great for travel, since it has all the cheek and eye colors I'll need. The highlighter is too glittery for my taste, but a couple of the shadows make beautiful, more subtle highlighters. The bronzer is perfect on my skin for summertime. I haven't had any issues with fallout, but I apply with a light hand.
Kathryn M.
Wellington
I got this pallet when it first came out. As much as as I love the pallet, the consistency, and the pigment payoff.... I wish it worked better for my cool - toned skin. Those of you with warm or neutral undertones, this pallet will make you glow. The highlighter "Gator Wings," is brilliant. A light gold shade, perfect for summer looks. And did I mention it smells amazing? Because it does. Like vanilla cupcakes to me.
Juliana I.
This is one of my go to palette’s for an everyday look. I love how soft the shadows are and how versatile the face powders are. I can create a bunch of different looks. I also love the mixture of warm and cool tones. The names of the shadows are adorable (& a plus if you love Grav3yardgirl) It has been on sale a bunch recently which makes it even more affordable. I would repurchase this palette if I ever needed to.
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
The eyeshadows in this palette are beyond perfection. The colors are so blendable, buildable, and look incredibly natural. I have hazel colored eyes, so I'm always in search of the perfect combo to balance out the brown-green color. This palette does just that!
The only reason I'm giving this palette 4 stars instead of 5 is the hilighter - it is a bit of a mess! So much glitter and fallout!
Willow P.
I love this palette!!! The eyeshadow colors are both pretty and vibrant but I also love the color variety. I feel like theres a good option of colors that are all diverse but complimentary. I also find the eyeshadow to stay quite well throughout the day. The eyeshadow is blendable and smooth. I will say that there aren't any 'true matte' shades in this palette, the 'mattes' have small amounts of glitter in them. I love the bronzer color but it does have glitter in it as well and I'm not a fan of glittery bronzer. The blush is highly pigmented and so cute. It small gold flecks in it and is so cute. The highlight is my favorite. It's bright, light, and pigmented as heck. The brush that came with the palette is also one of my favorite brushes. The palette also smells amazing? Like vanilla.  tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brushtarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush
Megan I.
I have yet to use this pallet . So once I do I have a feeling I will be coming back for a higher rating. I have swatched these colors and I love the swatches, lovely formula they have for these shadows , but still not to sure if they blend well or not. I’ve looked at this pallet for a long time now. And I finally broke down and bought it, just by lookin and swatching I have a feeling I’m going to be BEYOND happy.

EDIT :

I used this pallet before going out the other night.
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETT ! I did my whole face and it was so perfect 👌🏻😍 this is definitely worth the money ladies !!! tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush
Hollyn C.
Is the highlighter nice?
Diane M.
Is this pallet worth the hype are the colors pigmented is there a lot of fallout The colors are very pretty but they seem very neutral
Ida C.
I've been following bonnie for quite sometime and I love her but I've Heard mixed reviews about this palette can anyone tell me hows the pay up with the eyeshadows?
Annamarie J.
Bronx, NY
I have heard so much hype over this Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette!. I've been extra interested in this product due to the fact that it sells as a palette you can cover your entire makeup look with. From eyeshadow to bronzer and blush. I wanted to know honestly how is the highlight that comes with this? I'm in great need of an awesome highlighter and am very fair skinned. Even more so then Bunny :)
Mikayla K.
Oakville, ON
Debating whether to get this or not. It's kind of pricey and has mixed reviews... Is it worth the money? It's about $60 here in Canada.