BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Palettes

limited-edition, full face palette co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

Limited-edition shades include:

• #SFS (rose gold)
  • Natural peaches (peachy nude)
  • Dogman (burnt sienna)
  • Big baby (cream)
  • Sassy bun (copper peach)
  • Sippy sippy (glittery brown)
  • Haunting (lavender)
  • Uncommon (purple slate)
  • Mancat (deep plum)
  • Sweet tea (bronzer)
  • Gator wings (highlighter)
  • Does this thing really work (blush)

Eyeshadow net wt 1g / 0.035 Oz x 9, Blush net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Highlight net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Bronzer net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz

#SFS Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Natural Peaches Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Dogman Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Big Baby Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sassy Bun Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, talc, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Sippy Sippy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Haunting Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Uncommon Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mancat Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Gator Wings Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Does This Thing Really Work? Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, tin oxide, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Tea Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush is this anyone e...2 Answers
  • I think a lot of tarte palettes are hit or miss when it comes to ...1 Answers
  • Doesn't it smell good? I love the packaging 4 Answers
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I got this palette during a sale before Christmas. This palette is cohesive and the colors are all complementary and easily make a nice eye look. Almost every shade has some to a lot of glitter in it. I find with some shades (bronzer, blush, the darker brown, dogman) tapping off the brush after picking up color will allow most of the glitter to fall off, leaving a mostly matte finish on the skin. The highlighter shade, gator wings, is SO glittery, but again I just tap off the brush (a lot) and it looks very pretty on the cheekbones an inner corner of the eyes (I used gator wings on my cheekbones and eyelids in the picture, As well as the blush and other shadows on the eyesm ). I really do like this palette, even though I am not a fan of glitter. I feel like the colors are all pigmented, blend well and last all day. It also pairs well with the shades in the Tartlette in Bloom. I would recommend this palette and would repurchase. Especially during the sales.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love the shades in this palette! They’re all beautiful! I do have some complaints with the formula though. I don’t like how there are legit glitter flecks in the shadows. I personally would prefer more of a “shimmer” formula.

Other than that, I love the color selection. I think it’s great that you can go for a warm look or for a more cool toned look! You also can use it for day or night.

The formula overall is good but not great, can get a little patchy, but not terrible. The formula also has that typical tarte cocoa smell that I love! I have so much appreciation for the packaging as well. Very sturdy, gorgeous layout and large mirror. Despite how large and sturdy it is, it is not cumbersome. It’s a great palette for travel as it offers a blush, Bronzer, highlighter and 9 shadows of both warm and cool tones. I think the thing I love the most about the palette is the shadow shade of “natural peaches”. It is the perfect transition shade for me.

This palette retails for $45, but I purchased it during cyber Monday for about $20. I would happily purchase this again, even at full price. I highly recommend this palette ! Great for beginners !
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this palette to support Bunny. I really love Grave Yard Girl and I want to support her anyway I can! Sadly this product was disappointing. There's a LOT of glitter in these shadows. A LOT. Seriously. Also it has a smell. It's not really that offensive- it's a vanilla scent, but if you are bothered by smell- it's not for you! The glitter is hard for me to get over. It's huge chunks of gold glitter. The shadows also swatch patchy- some are mattes that don't build well and others are very glittery. The blushes are pretty and what you have come to expect from Tarte! I love the liquid lips from this launch- they are to die for. That purple lip is my jam. This palette was a flop though. Sorry!
Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
I love using this eyeshadow palette! I like to take it with me when I’m traveling, because I can get so many different looks out of it. Not only can I get different eye looks, you have a nice blush, highlight, and contour right there in the palette too. And the palette smells great. Honestly smells like chocolate to me. These colors are beautiful on the eyes, and it’s definitely worth the buy! tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush
Sheela V.
LOVE! Holy pigment Batman! It was an impulse buy since I was near two Ultas and a JCPSephora which were all out of Modern Renaissance. A little sad about the fall out of the highighter, Gator Wings, but I love it. Natural Peaches goes SO WELL with the peach shades in TF's Sweet Peach palette. Haunting, Sassy Bun, and Dogman are just lovely. The brush is great too! This is probably my most blendable palette until Modern Renaissance arrives in my mailbox!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I adore this item because it's really all you need in one packaging. Also, the packaging itself is super cute. It's made to look like it's a wooden box. The one thing that I'm not particularly fond of is that the items are very loose. I feel like the eyeshadow and bronzer fall out easily and gets mixed in with all the other items in the palette. There's been multiple occasions when I searched my bronzer too far to the right and it got into the eyeshadow.

The eyeshadows are very easy to work with. Since they fall out easily, they're also really easy to blend. The colors are pretty neutral. You have a pretty wide range of soft colors to work with.

The bronzer is a little too orange for my liking. I also need to blend it out a lot to stop me from looking so splotchy.

I LOVE THE HIGHLIGHT IN THIS PALETTE THO! ITS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE.

The blush is also a little too pink for my liking. Wouldn't recommend it for a natural look.
Joy W.
This palette is extremely pigmented and smells amazing. It does have a decent bit of fall-out, but that's relatively easy to sweep away without problems. The bronzer is also very warm, I am the shade ivory in foundation and it's extremely warm for my skin tone. I use the smallest amount and can make it work. The whole palette blends very well. I absolutely recommend. [product:tarte-swamp-queen-eye-&-cheek-palette-with-brush]
Megan I.
I have yet to use this pallet . So once I do I have a feeling I will be coming back for a higher rating. I have swatched these colors and I love the swatches, lovely formula they have for these shadows , but still not to sure if they blend well or not. I’ve looked at this pallet for a long time now. And I finally broke down and bought it, just by lookin and swatching I have a feeling I’m going to be BEYOND happy.

EDIT :

I used this pallet before going out the other night.
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETT ! I did my whole face and it was so perfect 👌🏻😍 this is definitely worth the money ladies !!! tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I love Bunny and when I heard that she was doing a colab with Tarte, I just knew I had to get it and support her as a swamp family member. That being said the shadows are great. They are nice and pigmented and they blend beautifully. It's also a very versatile pallet and you can make so many different looks with just this one pallet. Bunny really made sure to put together a pallet that you can use to make both day and night looks. I only have two complaints. the glitters are too chunky and tend to get lost when you blend. The other problem that I have is with the bronzers​ and blush. The bronzer is too orange for my liking. For me, I just don't like shimmery blushes but there is nothing really wrong with it. I just use it as another shadow.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I just got this Palette for Christmas and have already used it more than 5 times now. It’s a Palette for an everyday look and the highlight shade is really pretty. The only reason didn’t give it five stars is because the bronzer and blush shade are too shimmery to be used on the cheeks in my personal preference. Other than that love the palette and love bunny
Hollyn C.
Is the highlighter nice?
Diane M.
Is this pallet worth the hype are the colors pigmented is there a lot of fallout The colors are very pretty but they seem very neutral
Ida C.
I've been following bonnie for quite sometime and I love her but I've Heard mixed reviews about this palette can anyone tell me hows the pay up with the eyeshadows?
Annamarie J.
Bronx, NY
I have heard so much hype over this Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette!. I've been extra interested in this product due to the fact that it sells as a palette you can cover your entire makeup look with. From eyeshadow to bronzer and blush. I wanted to know honestly how is the highlight that comes with this? I'm in great need of an awesome highlighter and am very fair skinned. Even more so then Bunny :)
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
Debating whether to get this or not. It's kind of pricey and has mixed reviews... Is it worth the money? It's about $60 here in Canada.