BY TARTE #23 in Makeup Palettes

limited-edition, full face palette co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

Limited-edition shades include:

• #SFS (rose gold)
  • Natural peaches (peachy nude)
  • Dogman (burnt sienna)
  • Big baby (cream)
  • Sassy bun (copper peach)
  • Sippy sippy (glittery brown)
  • Haunting (lavender)
  • Uncommon (purple slate)
  • Mancat (deep plum)
  • Sweet tea (bronzer)
  • Gator wings (highlighter)
  • Does this thing really work (blush)

Eyeshadow net wt 1g / 0.035 Oz x 9, Blush net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Highlight net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Bronzer net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz

#SFS Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Natural Peaches Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Dogman Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Big Baby Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sassy Bun Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, talc, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Sippy Sippy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Haunting Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Uncommon Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mancat Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Gator Wings Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Does This Thing Really Work? Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, tin oxide, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Tea Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is it worth the money1 Answers
  • Do you know the price? And what are your favourite tarte pallets?3 Answers
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I’ve been an avid fan of Bunny for years now and i didn’t get this palette until the relaunch (I wasn’t into makeup yet) and this was my first proper makeup palette! I have had other since getting this one (ABH, UD, NYX etc so all across the range) and Bunny’s is still up there in my top. I’ve mostly used the warmer tone shadows, the bronzer and highlighter but they all swatched beautifully. Dogman is my favorite shade and the highlighter Gator Wings is so pretty! I will have to buy the palette again soon because i’m hitting pan on a couple shadows. It has a very soothing vanilla scent and blends like a dream. There are multiple looks within the palette as well.
Sophana S.
Sumner
I bought this as an impulse buy but I love it! I don’t use the blush/contour/highlight shades as they aren’t colors that flatter my skin tone and the highlight itself is kinda chunky with glitter. The eyeshadows are beautiful! I love the golden shade in Sassy Bun and I love that the whole palette smells like sweet tea! Every color in there is perfect to mix up for an everyday look or going a little dramatic at night!
Mileena N.
Redding, CA
I love Tarte, it is one of my all time favorite higher end makeup brands. I also love Bunny, she is so funny so I had to get the Swamp Queen palette. Most of the colors are more neutrals but they are definitely beautiful! They are nice and blendable, and the highlight, bronzer, and blush are super nice as well. It has a cookie like smell to it which most Tarte products have. Sadly, I don't find myself reaching for this palette much but that may just be because I have so many others! If you want to try a tarte palette and love more neutral colors I would definitely give this palette a try.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I purchased this palette because I love Bunny she’s so funny and I wanted to support her and have that Swamp Family connection lol. Being that this was a palette from Tarte it was an easy sale, I already know and love their formulas and this palette has not disappointed. Since this has blush, bronzer and highlight as well as the eye shadows it’s perfect for a quick morning face or to grab and go on those super busy mornings. The colors are really beautiful and I love the names of the shades. You can tell Grav3yardgirl really took her one with this palette.
Katie W.
If anyone has read my reviews before, they would know how much I sincerely love anything by Tarte. The brand is vegan, cruelty free, and their products are made with great care and attention to detail.

First, I love the packaging. Packaging is a big deal for me, because it's the first thing to catch my eye. The adorable bamboo and alligator are totally my thing, so I probably would have loved this palette just for that, even if I hated what's inside.

The colors for the cheeks are pretty, but I don't use cheek color often. However, the eyeshadows are perfect. If you love neutrals and plums, metallics and mattes, I know you will love this.

The palette is up to par with all of Tarte's products. The shadows are made with the perfect formula. Whatever is in it, works! Highly pigmented, buttery smooth, no fallout, doesn't crease and blends perfectly. The shadows don't need a primer, and will withstand sweat and tears. I love this palette more than most.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
When I saw this palette, I knew I'd get a lot of use out of it, as the colors are excellent for me. (Light/med, cool skin w/ green eyes.) This will be great for travel, since it has all the cheek and eye colors I'll need. The highlighter is too glittery for my taste, but a couple of the shadows make beautiful, more subtle highlighters. The bronzer is perfect on my skin for summertime. I haven't had any issues with fallout, but I apply with a light hand.
Juliana I.
This is one of my go to palette’s for an everyday look. I love how soft the shadows are and how versatile the face powders are. I can create a bunch of different looks. I also love the mixture of warm and cool tones. The names of the shadows are adorable (& a plus if you love Grav3yardgirl) It has been on sale a bunch recently which makes it even more affordable. I would repurchase this palette if I ever needed to.
Megan I.
I have yet to use this pallet . So once I do I have a feeling I will be coming back for a higher rating. I have swatched these colors and I love the swatches, lovely formula they have for these shadows , but still not to sure if they blend well or not. I’ve looked at this pallet for a long time now. And I finally broke down and bought it, just by lookin and swatching I have a feeling I’m going to be BEYOND happy.

EDIT :

I used this pallet before going out the other night.
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETT ! I did my whole face and it was so perfect 👌🏻😍 this is definitely worth the money ladies !!! tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush
Sd U.
Received the Swamp Queen Palette as a gift.  I love love love it.  The colors are amazing.  They go on smooth and are easy to blend.  It is my go to palette.  It is just the right size to put in my overnight night bag, when going out of town.  Just don't know what I will do when I use it up.  Hopefully, Tarte and Bunny will come out with another one.
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I love Bunny and when I heard that she was doing a colab with Tarte, I just knew I had to get it and support her as a swamp family member. That being said the shadows are great. They are nice and pigmented and they blend beautifully. It's also a very versatile pallet and you can make so many different looks with just this one pallet. Bunny really made sure to put together a pallet that you can use to make both day and night looks. I only have two complaints. the glitters are too chunky and tend to get lost when you blend. The other problem that I have is with the bronzers​ and blush. The bronzer is too orange for my liking. For me, I just don't like shimmery blushes but there is nothing really wrong with it. I just use it as another shadow.
Hollyn C.
Is the highlighter nice?
Diane M.
Is this pallet worth the hype are the colors pigmented is there a lot of fallout The colors are very pretty but they seem very neutral
Ida C.
I've been following bonnie for quite sometime and I love her but I've Heard mixed reviews about this palette can anyone tell me hows the pay up with the eyeshadows?
Annamarie J.
Bronx, NY
I have heard so much hype over this Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette!. I've been extra interested in this product due to the fact that it sells as a palette you can cover your entire makeup look with. From eyeshadow to bronzer and blush. I wanted to know honestly how is the highlight that comes with this? I'm in great need of an awesome highlighter and am very fair skinned. Even more so then Bunny :)
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
Debating whether to get this or not. It's kind of pricey and has mixed reviews... Is it worth the money? It's about $60 here in Canada.