tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush

limited-edition, full face palette co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

Limited-edition shades include:

• #SFS (rose gold)
  • Natural peaches (peachy nude)
  • Dogman (burnt sienna)
  • Big baby (cream)
  • Sassy bun (copper peach)
  • Sippy sippy (glittery brown)
  • Haunting (lavender)
  • Uncommon (purple slate)
  • Mancat (deep plum)
  • Sweet tea (bronzer)
  • Gator wings (highlighter)
  • Does this thing really work (blush)

Eyeshadow net wt 1g / 0.035 Oz x 9, Blush net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Highlight net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz, Bronzer net wt 3.2g / 0.11 Oz

#SFS Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Natural Peaches Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Dogman Ingredients: Mica, talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Big Baby Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sassy Bun Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, talc, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Sippy Sippy Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Haunting Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Uncommon Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Mancat Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Gator Wings Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Does This Thing Really Work? Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, tin oxide, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Tea Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract, kaolin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Do this blush add a healthy glow after use Milani Rose Powder Blush?
hood long does this highlighter last on a normal everyday look?
I Love tarte! Is this worth the buy?
Start your review of tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush!
Fort lupton, CO
tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush uploaded by Jeda A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette so much! It has some beautiful nudes and two pretty options for blush! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the names are just too iconic! It comes with a brush but I prefer Morphe X Jaclyn Hill The Master Collection to get a better blend and sculpt! #pallettelove
Belvidere , IL
tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush uploaded by Jan S.
This is a staple palette for many. The colors are beautiful and look good on everyone. They blend really well overall and you can create a ton of effortless looks especially when a nice little instruction card is included. Smells amazing, like vanilla cupcakes and honestly the shadow names are bomb. I personally love the highlight shade and its perfect for using on the eyes as well. It's a solid safe palette I would reccomend to anyone jumping on the shadow wagon!
tarte Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette with Brush uploaded by Ashli C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! I used it every single day when it came out. I took it on trips with me. It had everything I needed right in one easy to grab and go palette. The colors are beautiful! That highlight is the best ever! I still have it though I don’t use it anymore since the makeup is old and I hit pan on most of the products anyway but I’m a huge fan girl of grav3yargirl and the packaging is just to beautiful to part with!
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is my absolute favorite that I use everyday. I typically use 1-3 different shades of the eyeshadow and occasionally place the highlighter as inner corner or some extra glitter on the eyes. I love how smooth and pigmented they are. They smell amazing and I love the shimmer they all have. Well worth your money and perfect fall colors!!!
Peachtree Cty, GA
This #tarte product was not my favorite, but it had a list of pros from long lasting, great hues, easy to use compact, high pigmentations. Cons: not easy to blend out, too sparkly instead of shimmery. I would not purchase it again, but I am neutral on it! Great company #tarte #vegan #cruelty-free #amazonianclay #beauty #makeup
Philadelphia, PA
Love this on the go.. has your eyeshadow and blush in one n w the mirror if u are in a hurry just grab it. It's very blendable and the colors pop. The quality is very long lasting and I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go. Very versatile too btw. Hope it helps.
This was the first high end palette that I ever bought!! Been hooked since! This palette will work for anyone! Stays on all day. I thought everything about it was perfect. I love bunny and was so excited to support her!! This is deffinently where my.love for makeup began!
Cape Fair, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first ever palette from tarte very blend-able very pigmented colors. Hi I use this pallet for my every day looks and for my going out looks. The highlight and the blush in this are my absolute favorite and I wish this pallet was still for sale through tarte
Ashville
This was my first ever palette. It smells amazing. Pigment is awesome. Super easy to blend. Fantastic starter palette. The highlighter in it is beyond pretty. The brush it came with was honestly fantastic. It is overall a great palette that I wish tarte would bring back.
attica
I love this pallet. I was so sad that this is a limited edition. I love the sparkle, and shimmer to this pallet. It does have a bit of fallout probably more than I'd like. I still wear this all the time. Yes I would definitely buy again. One of my favorite pallets

255 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...