BY TARTE

tarte stroke of midnight brush set & travel case Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new)

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is the best basic 5 piece brush set for me personally because it has all my most frequently used brush types included and it's super portable and great for travel. Other brush sets usually have 3 or four that I need but I end up throwing in one or two extras from other sets for travel so I find that in pre-assembled sets this one is the most complete for what I am looking for. These has super soft bristles and they are very well made. You are going to fall in love with these!
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
This brush set, though not cheap, has become a staple in my makeup kit. It was so nice that my mother took the foundation brush from me to keep as her own. The bristles are soft, the handles are comfortable, they're easy to clean and the white-bristled brush is my favorite brush to apply highlight with. I don't like fan-brushes because I feel like they make too straight of an edge on the highlight, this blends the highlight out so beautifully and doesn't apply too much. tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set & Travel Case
Emma J.
This set was such a good deal! For a little over 40 bucks (I had a coupon) you get 5 well made full size brushes and a sturdy little case. The foundation brush it came with is my absolute favorites. It blends foundation flawlessly! I had never tried tarte's brushes before thus set but I will definitely continue to purchase tarte brushes and makeup from now on!
Ashley R.
I use all of these brushes on a daily basis. My favorite is the big powder brush. I use this both to buff in foundation and set with powder. It's super dense and blends out product like a dream. I love the gold handle of this set. I wish It wasn't limited edition because everyone should have these in their collection.
Kim G.
Rio Rancho, NM
This was the 2015 holiday collection set and I really hope they bring it back! These brushes are amazing! I love the flattop kabuki brush to apply my foundation! It give me a beautiful full coverage and it doesn't soak up product. I love the blush brush too. It apply the perfect amount of blush and I have not found another one like it!
Misty S.
Abilene
These brushes are like heaven touching your face! I needed a new set and felt like these brushes were just what I needed. They are easy to use and I love the case they came in! They make application easy and I would recommend them to anyone! I plan to buy a set for my sister next!
Emma B.
These brushes are so soft and blend makeup beautifully. They've become a vital part of my makeup routine and am so glad I've begun using these amazing brushes! They have replaced my old brushes and would recommend to someone looking for some reliable brushes.
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
AMAZING brushes!!! Cannot imagine doing my makeup without them! I ordered a set online and these are definitely my new favorites! Great price for the quality. Ten out of ten would recommend to anyone who is wanting a good set of quality brushes!
Emely M.
Kissimmee, FL
These brushes are super soft and very good quality !! brings different types of finishes to give several finishes in the makeup, they are super versatile and really is all that is needed to take a trip! Good price, I highly recommend it!
Kylie D.
Expressions are so bad I can't even explain how good these brushes are totally totally recommend these brushes because I just so amazing they put make up on so mean they're so soft compared all the other things there on May zing