BY TARTE #81 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte stroke of midnight brush set & travel case Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new)

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is the best basic 5 piece brush set for me personally because it has all my most frequently used brush types included and it's super portable and great for travel. Other brush sets usually have 3 or four that I need but I end up throwing in one or two extras from other sets for travel so I find that in pre-assembled sets this one is the most complete for what I am looking for. These has super soft bristles and they are very well made. You are going to fall in love with these!
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these! Tarte is my favorite brand and I love pretty much all of their products! The brushes are nice and soft while dense enough for picking up the product! Love love love! The highlight brush is my fav!!!!
Yanesha C.
These brushes are to die for! They blend & apply product effortlessly. Anybody will get the hang of using these! Works well with any skin type. A little on the pricey side for brushes but well worth it.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Okay so the brushes In this are really good, the bag comes in handy for travel and it is also big enough to put all of my brushes including some little makeup items inside. Highly recommend.
Emma J.
This set was such a good deal! For a little over 40 bucks (I had a coupon) you get 5 well made full size brushes and a sturdy little case. The foundation brush it came with is my absolute favorites. It blends foundation flawlessly! I had never tried tarte's brushes before thus set but I will definitely continue to purchase tarte brushes and makeup from now on!
Ashley R.
I use all of these brushes on a daily basis. My favorite is the big powder brush. I use this both to buff in foundation and set with powder. It's super dense and blends out product like a dream. I love the gold handle of this set. I wish It wasn't limited edition because everyone should have these in their collection.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
This was the 2015 holiday collection set and I really hope they bring it back! These brushes are amazing! I love the flattop kabuki brush to apply my foundation! It give me a beautiful full coverage and it doesn't soak up product. I love the blush brush too. It apply the perfect amount of blush and I have not found another one like it!
Jazmin G.
Hollister , CA
I loved this brush set! It was an amazing price but super limited! The brushes are super steady and great quality. The case they come in is super cute and fits most of my brushes in it. I would buy tarte brushe sets again.
Misty S.
Abilene
These brushes are like heaven touching your face! I needed a new set and felt like these brushes were just what I needed. They are easy to use and I love the case they came in! They make application easy and I would recommend them to anyone! I plan to buy a set for my sister next!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.