tarte Stop & Stare Smolder Eyes Liner & Lash Set uploaded by Carole'Ann t.

tarte Stop & Stare Smolder Eyes Liner & Lash Set

A limited-edition liner & lash set featuring a variety of versatile liners and tarte's latest mascara innovation, lights, camera, flashes™ statement mascara! The limited-edition set includes: 3 full size skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liners: best-selling onyx, new purple garnet & azurite green. 2 full size smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liners in new taupe & rose gold Deluxe lights, camera, flashes™ statement mascara

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this makeup set!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
love everything TARTE. doesnt leave my waterline which i really like and all of their sets have an incredible value and the packaging is super cute, i would absolutely recommend this product to my friends and family.  i would buy it again if it is still available
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
This product is a Big Bang for your buck! It comes with a lot of variety in colors and everything worked so well. Went on smoothly and stayed on for a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone I knew and would definitely buy this again in the future.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
My daughter swears by this set. Whether she's going to school for the day or out for the night! It is long lasting and easy to reapply. I bought it at sephora! I would certainly recommend it if someone was looking for something to try!
Eri B.

/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all, complete let down.

Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Gorgeous! I love Tarte liners because they are highly pigmented, long lasting, and do not melt down under my eyes. The thing I love the best of the them, are the colors. The smokey Plum and the Olive color in the thick Smoldereyes, make my hazel eyes just POP brilliant. The skinny liners are great in the waterline and truly do last all day. Can't go wrong buying a Tarte liner set.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
I love tarte eyeliner sets. They always have lots of great colors for a really good price. They're really good eyeliners, they apply well and are long lasting. Make great gifts too. Everyone I have given them too has ended up loving the set.
Amber M.
Irvington, NJ
This product is truly beautiful but it isn't that easy to apply. I tried with the sponge that comes with it but didn't really help, my finger was the best option of putting the product on my eyelids. I would buy it again but I think the product needs to be improved
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
I really like the smooth, dark smouldering look and feel of Tarte eye liners. I've tried these all and it is so easy to apply. The reason it didnt get 5 stars is because it doesn't last all night after a long night out. I feel that i need to reapply after 4-6 hours.
Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great eyeliners but they do need to set after application or they will transfer. They sharpen well and last quite a while. The thicker ones are better for layering under eyeshadow than lining eyes. The smudger tip was very useful as well.