BY TARTE #5 in Face & Body Glitter

Vegan, microfine loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair & body

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: Feel like a magical fairy with this lightweight glitter to add a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body or even hair – anywhere you want to sparkle! A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter inspired by mystical elements to capture the light & your imagination. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones & applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off so there’s never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Warning: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.4 Answers
  • tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette tarte Cosmetics t...2 Answers
  • What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...1 Answers
tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
  • "i love this powder i don't know about putting on your face but it looks really pretty on your declate and shoulder area it's going to be amazing for summer with from skins" in 14 reviews
Taylor B.
Avondale, AZ
Ok. If you are still living in a closet and haven't become obsessed with Tarte Cosmetics- it's time to get out for some sun! Just like everything else in their line this highlighter is amazing. Insanely pigmented- plus it's great for those like me who have crazy sensitive skin. Oh- and did I mention the line is vegan!? This highlighter is great for the face but I love it on the collar bone as a perfect addition to any summer outfit. Highly highly recommend!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este marca tarte es super buena ,estos brilitos son para la cara y el cuerpo ,huelen muy bien y se aplica facilmente ,el precio vale la pena es muy bueno ,la presentacion es muy buena,facil de aplicar
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,031 reviews
The packaging was nice & cute. The glitter/shimmer is loose & looks wonderful on the skin. It's a bit pricey but I would love to try it again. Some only want to use this on special occasions but I wear it all the time. Sparkle everyday is fine by me.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This sparkly powder is to die for! I wish it came with a puff to apply it with, though. Luckily I had a spare one so I have been applying this all over and it makes me glow! It's so fun to wear anytime you want a little extra sparkle. Definitely recommend for those glitter babes out there!
Tori L.
This was okay. I love the rest of the line but this was a little disappointing to me. I like that it is a glittery highlighter but I don't like that it doesn't really stay on the skin for long. It is for face and body so I like that about it but it doesn't last on the skin which is a huge bummer to me.
Talia L.
Tucson, AZ
This body glitter is sooo beautiful!! I used this on a client for her prom on her collar bones and her shoulders and she was obsessed! You do need a base for it though like a glitter glue if using it for a strong highlight. I think it's all in all a beautiful product! Super blinding.
Mereece N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product because every one love a pop of glitter especially whether it's on your face or body.its very reflective with the light inside and outside and a little goes a long way I love it.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is my favorite product for spring because I can have that glow that I want in the pool or on the beach, besides it is free of oils and I do not have to worry about it, I adore it and I recommend it very much as it serves a lot of things. Free from animal cruelty, very perfect.
Justine S.
Brookfield, MA
This is such a beautiful product and creates such a beautiful glimmer. I love using it on the inner corner and I'm so glad I got my hands on it. It's more of a pearl color shimmer and I would definitely buy again and have told so many friends about this
Melissa S.
I LOVE this pigment by Tarte Cosmetics! A little goes a long way and I love the packaging. I really like the fact that there's only 2 holes where the product comes out. So it's not so messy and you don't use as much product. I totally recommend to anyone who loves shimmer/glitter!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
What's the best use for this? A highlighter?
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?