BY TARTE #5 in Face & Body Glitter

Vegan, microfine loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair & body

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: Feel like a magical fairy with this lightweight glitter to add a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body or even hair – anywhere you want to sparkle! A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter inspired by mystical elements to capture the light & your imagination. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones & applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off so there’s never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Warning: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.4 Answers
  • tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette tarte Cosmetics t...2 Answers
  • What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...1 Answers
tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
  • "i love this powder i don't know about putting on your face but it looks really pretty on your declate and shoulder area it's going to be amazing for summer with from skins" in 14 reviews
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
I swatched this in Sephora and it was incredibly beautiful! Only four stars because the glitters don't seem like they'd be easily packed, as they stayed on my hand very spread out. They were gorgeous though!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
This is soo beautiful!! It's not for every day wear but my daughter ecspecially loves how sparkly it makes her .. but for me, I couldn't use this every day at all
Adriana R.
Lemoore, CA
If you're ever looking for a natural glow that's not to heavy this is it! It looks amazing in the skin. It last all day and is so easy to apply I use a big brush. If you want to try this do it! I love it
Sabrina B.
Easily blendable and the pigmentation on it is AMAZING. I probably wouldn't use it every day, but it's definitely added to my favorites and I plan to buy it again so I don't have to run out for awhile (;
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
Omg this is soooooo beautiful you guys the shimmer in this is everything!! I apply ton top of my highlight to give me more glow
I could use this by it self but I like more it also would stay in longer !
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This is just a magical glitter highlight ! It's very fine and a little goes very far! Giving you that beautiful luminous glow. It is very blend able, just don't get carried away! Not unless you want that extra unicorn glow!!
Kayla W.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Absolutely loveLove his product as far as look. But wouldn't recommend if you break out easily! It did cause my skin to break out- but I've still caught myself using it because it looks so brilliant!
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
I love this tarte face and body glitter. It's so pigmented and so much fun to use when you just want to be glittery. I don't use it daily but it is super fun for a night out. I would totally buy it again
Kenna O.
Gaylord
i really like the color of this tarte product. i haven't tried it before but friends have, and they love the texture and the pigment that it gives to the face, and it doesn't give your face an oily look. i so recommend this!!
Lala S.
The package is a tad small but the glitter is beautiful. It gives a high shimmery finish. I use it as a highlighter and eye shadow. It is easy to blend. I would recommend this beautiful glitter to others.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
What's the best use for this? A highlighter?
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?