BY TARTE #5 in Face & Body Glitter

Vegan, microfine loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair & body

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: Feel like a magical fairy with this lightweight glitter to add a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body or even hair – anywhere you want to sparkle! A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter inspired by mystical elements to capture the light & your imagination. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones & applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off so there’s never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Warning: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.4 Answers
  • tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette tarte Cosmetics t...2 Answers
  • What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...1 Answers
tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
  • "i love this powder i don't know about putting on your face but it looks really pretty on your declate and shoulder area it's going to be amazing for summer with from skins" in 14 reviews
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
This glitter is amazing! Looks great on the inner corner of your eyes and I always really like using it on my arms and collar bone! It's very gold and champagne like on the skin! If you like ultra glitter glow you will love this product!
Lindsay m.
Bealeton, VA
I absolutely love this facial powder you can use it on your body also I love that has a good glow in a sparkle and absolutely makes you feel like a unicorn or a fairy. It does not have a chalky feel to it is not too big chunky glitter.
Olivia P.
This stuff is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! It's such a pretty good color that can be used for natural and dramatic looks. It's fine but not too fine and applies easily. You don't have to use a lot either. I hope tarte comes out with more shades!
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
I love this product! My friend advised me to get it and I was skeptical but I really did love how it was easy to apply and how it looked on my skin! I would suggest trying it out before making a full purchase but I didn't regret buying it!
Mackenzie B.
I love this! The package is so cute. Body glitter sounds so fun and awesome too try out. Totally want this. I've also heard to many good reviews about this product!!
CeNija L.
Camden, NJ
I'm not a big makeup user cause I'm still learning how to use it but this product is so cute and soft on my skin and I love glitter so I had to try it get comb for both dry and oily skin I love it I think anyone would
McKinzey C.
Man, WV
I love this glitter! Perfect for adding highlight in your inner corner or just anytime you want to take your makeup to the next level. I applied a little on my chest for prom and it lasted all night. This stuff is amazing!
Mikayla H.
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Charlene M.
This is such a cute and fun product! Would be amazing for festivals for sure! This would be perfect for a little body shimmer, I like to apply it on my collar bone or at my tear duct for a little pop! So much fun!
Natalie L.
Florissant
I use this on my face and body. Love it! Tarte is probably one of my favorite beauty brands ever! This powder gives you that twinkle you've been looking for easy to apply and blend. Would recommend this to others!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
What's the best use for this? A highlighter?
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?