BY TARTE #5 in Face & Body Glitter

Vegan, microfine loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair & body

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: Feel like a magical fairy with this lightweight glitter to add a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body or even hair – anywhere you want to sparkle! A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter inspired by mystical elements to capture the light & your imagination. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones & applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off so there’s never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Warning: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.4 Answers
  • tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette tarte Cosmetics t...2 Answers
  • What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...1 Answers
tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
  • "i love this powder i don't know about putting on your face but it looks really pretty on your declate and shoulder area it's going to be amazing for summer with from skins" in 14 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I usually don't like glitter products because they end up all over my face. This glitter is so finely milled that it can be applied with a wet or a dry brush and it stays where you apply it (unlike some UD products I have tried). I know some people complain that the container is so tiny but a little bit goes a long way and for $15, I think that it is totally worth it. :)
Jeannie L.
Seguin, TX
I saw a review for this on YouTube and fell in love. I tried to buy one but everywhere was sold out. I finally got my hands on one and when I finally got it in the mail I panicked and bought another one since they're limited edition and small I didn't want to run out any time soon. I wouldn't call this a high lighter though. But its beautiful!
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
This stuff is so incredibly pretty! I love to use it in the inner corners of my eyes for an extra splash of wow to any eye look. It is easy to use with fingers or a brush. It's a beautiful light gold color so I think anyone could rock it!
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love tarte cosmetics! I have never gotten one of their products that I didn't love and this is no exception! I love this for going out on a date or out with friends. It has just enough shimmer, but not over powering. Its also long lasting and doesn't rub off easily. It may be a little much for me to wear to work since I wear scrubs to work, but any other time I would definitely use this!
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love it. I love the packaging and how a little goes a long way. They pigmentation is amazing it is so gorgeous and easy to build up it's very shimmery but it's pretty I just this it's should be sold cheaper for how small it is.
Simonna K.
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm typically not a fan of buying products that don't come in a set, however, this little jar is so good, I keep it on my top self. It's unlike any pigment I've tried. It's very, very finely milled and very versatile. It's a great highlight or a night out, as well as a great inner corner highlight. Love it!
Crystal B.
Very shimmery and able to use on eyes and face and lips. I like taking a brush and while my lip color is still wet tapping some in it to make a shimmery lip color. tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
Loann
Troyes
Bonjour! J'ai testé ce produit pendant 2 semaine! Je peux dire qu'il s'applique et s'estompe bien! Le fini est plutôt glowy! Je ne saurais pas dire si je l'aime ou pas! Il m'assèche la peau, ne tient pas toute la journée, bouge au niveau des ridules et faire apparaître les pores! Je ne le rachèterai pas!
Emily M.
Callahan
It defiantly gives the perfect shimmer i absolutely love it defiantly would recomend the use. it dosnt leave your skin dry or oily.
It lasts me all day. It is like a light champagne color wilth a hint or pearl. 100% recommended the used.
I hope anyone who uses it loves it just as much as i do.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved his glitter . I used it as highlight and eyeshadow for the inner corner of my eye and it's super pretty. Very shiny but if you blend too much it could get sheer. I would buy it again for gold looks. I love it
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
What's the best use for this? A highlighter?
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?