BY TARTE #5 in Face & Body Glitter

Vegan, microfine loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair & body

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties

Product performance: Feel like a magical fairy with this lightweight glitter to add a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body or even hair – anywhere you want to sparkle! A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter inspired by mystical elements to capture the light & your imagination. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones & applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off so there’s never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Warning: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.4 Answers
  • tarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette tarte Cosmetics t...2 Answers
  • What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...1 Answers
tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
  • "i love this powder i don't know about putting on your face but it looks really pretty on your declate and shoulder area it's going to be amazing for summer with from skins" in 14 reviews
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
I loved this packaging and thought it would be a great new thing in my makeup collection so I got it. I wore it to a party and it really gave me that full-glam look. It was a really great color and formula. It lasted all day. Would definitely recommend if you want a nice piece to your collection!
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This product is amazing!!!!! It is so sparkly!! I use it as highlighter and to accent my collar bones and it is stunning! I would recommend this product to a friend. The packaging is adorable! I will repurchase if available when mine is empty
gracie r.
cartersville
ok so i dont rally know what to do on here because im new but just looking at the products including this one escpecially i love them i am obsessed with glitter and makeup and yea well i just completely love this product and want it so bad but i can't pay.. if anyone knows how to get it please let me know!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Tarte is one of my current favorite brands and I'm so glad they came out with glitter for the make believe in yourself campaign. I love how versatile this product is. Lasts a long time, especially if you use a primer. Tons of product and a little goes a long way! Totally worth the 15$ price tag, I hope they come out with more colors!
Amy P.
I love this stuff so pretty! Perfect amount of pigment and glitter perfect for center or all over the eyelid my favorite way is to use it for my inner corner!! You can also use it as a fun highlight or even sprinkle some on your mani to sparkle it up!! I think you get a good amount for the price I feel like it will last awhile!! Also really appreciate the lil stopper that covers the holes where the product comes out so you don't lose and have product everywhere!! ✨
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
So pretty! This is perfect for right now and the festivals going on. This glitter is in a loose pigmented compact. The packaging is so cute. This glitter is the type that has chunkiness to it, it's very gold and beautiful but Idk how I feel about it on my checks. Again it would be good for fun places, not the normal. Even pretty on your skin, and the price is also reasonable. tarte Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I bought this entire Tarte collection!! I love tarte products so much they have sown of the best makeup you can buy! When this unicorn collection came out I had to have it and I had to have all of it from the eyeshadow palette to the brushes to the glitter liner to the lipsticks to this and it is so beautiful! I love using this on top of Matte shadows to give it that little extra sparkle it also looks beautiful on the shoulders or décolletage
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love Tarte Cosmetics.....some of their Palettes and Primers and Eyeliner, Mascara are my faves! This new face and body glitter is so beautiful and amazing! Super easy to apply and blend! And the formula is to die for! Has the beat sparkly and shimmer without looking like cheap art n craft glitter...lol...it's so fine you literally could use it anywhere for instant radiant glow! Great product for spring and summer!
Amelita R.
Bronx, NY
OMG I love this so much. I got a few days ago and I can't get enough. It's just perfect and it blends amazing. It's so easy to apply and very pigmented. I wish they would keep this forever so when it's finished I can buy it again.
Madeleine G.
Auburn
Honestly, this was so fun for festival season. Loved putting this glitter on my face and collarbones. Had a nice sheen, but not a chunky glitter look. The shimmer was gold and pink and truly beautiful
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
What's the best use for this? A highlighter?
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?