BY TARTE

A waterproof liquid liner with a micro-thin, fine tip for the ultimate in control and precision.

Product Performance: Tightline, define and volumize the appearance of lashes with this water-infused liquid liner. With an ultra-fine tip, you can easily create a crisp, precise line and expertly fill in spaces between lashes to extend and volumize the appearance of the upper and lower lashline. This ophthalmologist tested, vegan friendly liner is formulated with tarte’s antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex help hydrate and protect skin. The waterproof liner is packed with triple-black pigments so you can create a crisp line or dramatic cateye with the ultimate precision.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate/HEMA copolymer, propylene glycol, ammonium acrylates copolymer, acrylates/diethylaminoethyl methacrylate/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, laureth-21, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, isodeceth-6, sodium laureth sulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, algae extract, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate,  black 2 (CI 77266).

Made in China.

• Has anyone had good results with tarte So Fine Micro Line...1 Answers
  • I think kat von d tattoo liner is the epitome of all grea...2 Answers
  • Is this the blackest eyeliner on the market? Does it have...1 Answers
tarte So Fine Micro Liner
  • "Such a great black eyeliner. so black and so matte and lasts at least 12 hours on me! its like in between a liquid and a gel so it goes on so smooth and just look amazing" in 68 reviews
  • "It takes some getting use to, but once you know how to play with it and use it the opportunities are endless. It Goes on so flawlessly that it almost looks like the eyeliner is airbrushed, and it does the best cat eye. " in 26 reviews
  • "This liner is basically like a gel liner, its waterproof and takes medium makeup skills to apply. its different at first but super easy when you get the hang of it. The finish is matte and you don't have to apply it in layers to get a deep black one or two is great." in 19 reviews
Kiara H.
Hollywood
This eyeliner is soooo precise. It has the tiniest little felt tip. I bought it several times and then realized that it was drying out quicker than others so it wasn’t as great for everyday use. It would be great to use for when I go out and want to make sure my liner is on fleek!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I was really disappointed with the purchase of this eyeliner. I had very high hopes because I love their clay pot eyeliner and pretty much all the other Tarte products I have every purchased but this product fell short for me. The color is nice and pigmented and the packing is really cute but I cannot stand how this eyeliner picks up whatever I had put down before. I like when my eyeliner is evenly dark and when I go over a line I had already drawn this eyeliner erases whatever I go over! It doesn't always happen but for me eyeliner takes a while to get on properly and when I go in to sharpen a line or deepen it up, it's really frustrating to see your work go down the drain. I suppose it can be used for simple eye looks but it's a fail when it comes to winged liner for me. I will not repurchase.
Courtney A.
Taylorsville
I have the man eater liquid eyeliner and it is by far the best I’ve ever used. I used to use a powder for my eyeliner and I’ve officially converted. It doesn’t smudge and goes on so smooth.
Jocelyn M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Dried out pretty easily. When it was working it was great! Easy to apply. Very pigmented and little too no smudging. For the price though I do wish it would have lasted longer.
Jillian G.
Columbus
I have very shaky hands (a side effect of a medication I take) which makes it nearly impossible to get a thin line of eyeliner. This product makes it INFINITELY easier to get a nice thin line of eyeliner, or can easily be built up for a thicker line. It just gives you so much more control. The liquid liner itself stays put for ages but isn't impossible to remove like other liquid liners I've tried.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
I really like this product, but the tip is very fine and inflexible so it's hard to make a good wing point so my wings wth this are at the mercy of however it feels like depositing the fluid. Sometimes good and sometimes not so much. It's a little hard to use, but I love how fine the tip is.
Raquel K.
I really like this liner. It’s easy to use and goes on smoothly. It lasts pretty long and doesn’t smudge. I really love this liner but it is a little pricey. I got this liner when purchasing one of tarte’s christmas collections a few years ago.
Tiffany C.
Seattle, WA
I do not recommend this eyeliner - It bleeds easily and the felt tip brush hairs sometimes have fly sways that did not allow me to create the perfect thin wing tip. On the bright side it is extremely waterproof and easy to remove with oil based eye makeup remover.
Dayleth H.
Louisville
This liner is super thin and insanely precise. I got it at Sephora and for $22, it’s not a bad deal. The only down side is that I noticed it ran out a little more quickly compared to some of the other liners I’ve used. Overall, I’d still recommend this.
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
HELLLLLLO MICRO LINER! Where have you been all my life! I feel like I’ve been hiding under a rock feverishly trying every cat eye technique know to man and then I found this and BOOM perfect lines everytime. The tip is so tiny and easy to control and the color is pitch black perfection! Ive finally found the perfect liner for me! Please never discontinue it!
Rita P.
I feel like this would be hard to apply? Also does it dry shiny or matte?
Donya R.
Does this really not smudge at all? As well is it truly black? I don't like ones that are moe greyish tones
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I've heard this is like the cream of the crop liner. Anyone have anything negative to say about it? I'm thinking this is going to be my next makeup splurge
Marinda V.
Dayton, OH
Is the brush easy to use?
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is smooth in texture, is this product smooth and does this glide on easily? Also is there any distinctive scent to the paint eyeliner? Does this resemble a liquid liner or a gel liner? Thank you

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.