BY TARTE #81 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Review for: Medium
I have combination skin and tend to get moderately oily in my T-zone, I'm a no frills kind of girl and don't use anything heavy on my face. This is bomb, it takes away all the shine and is super travel-friendly. I use it over my no foundation foundation serum and my skin looks healthy and smooth. In response to the person that basically asked what this product is, it's a finishing powder. No it is not a highlight or bronzer, it goes over your foundation or tinted moisturizer to keep you from getting slick throughout the day. If you were looking for a foundation you're definitely looking at the wrong product, it is clearly stated in the name.
Ashleigh P.
Review for: Micronized White
This finishing powder is amazing! I really do like how it makes my skin look matte and not oily since I do have oily skin. I see a lot of people saying it gives off a white flashback, and the only thing with that is this powder is used for just brushing all over your face. It's not used for baking under your eyes, that's the only reason it gives off that flashback!! Other than that, this product is wonderful!
Alexys L.
Review for: Micronized White
I adore this powder! It's one of the few finishing powders I've used that doesn't leave my dry skin feeling cake-y and gross. In fact, my skin is unbelievably smooth, soft and quite poreless when I use it. I also love that it doesn't provide flashback in photos! More than once, I've looked back at photos, cringing from the white on my face but not with this powder. Would definitely recommend!
Tracy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this at Ulta by mistake. I wasn't paying attention. But this was a happy mistake. I love how light weight it feels on me especially with my combo skin. It provides a nice light color as sometimes I'm a little off when mixing my primer and CC cream to make a foundation. Tarte is a little pricier but it's also better for your skin without using all those harsh chemicals
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
Review for: Micronized White
I love tarte products and I received this in a sampler package with four other products. I'm not sure how it works. It didn't really seem to do anything. It didn't brighten my face, which it doesn't say that's one of its feature, and it doesn't really seem to keep my makeup on either. It was light and feathery but just didn't seem to do much of anything
Kristen O.
Review for: Micronized White
Love this powder for setting my under eye. It keeps my concealer from getting cakey. I bought the small version from tarted website as an add on to my order to get free shipping. Best Buy ever ! The finish is amazing and soooo smooth. I use a damp beauty blender to set my concealer every day. And it has lasted me a very long time.
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
I am obsessed with the finish this leave my skin. It was such a woah moment when I first tried it. It makes my skin look so smooth that it almost looks airbrushed. I use it over Tarte's BB Tinted Moisturizer. Between the two, it gives great lightweight coverage that makes my skin look flawless. Definitely will buy again.
Lauren P.
Zionsville , IN
Review for: Brush
I love Tarte cosmetics, especially the tarte smooth operator Amazonian clay pressed finishing powder! This power keeps makeup in place, even after a long day a wear.

I prefer putting the product on with a blush brush for quick and easy application, not the brush it came with. This is a return product in my beauty bag!
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Micronized White
I got a sample size and I love it. really does its job softens the skin and makes me look youthful and stress free.

I saw another review of a picture "with flash" but in the picture it looks like the girl didn't whips away the excess. I have brown skin and I never look like that with flash on while wearing this.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Review for: Micronized White
I think this product has potential if the packaging was changed. The holes are small so its difficult to get the product out. If a couple more holes were added, it would be perfect. Its soft and gives a nice finish after applying foundation. Its also competitively priced compared to other high end brands.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Reagan P.
Blowing Rock, NC
Is this worth the money? I want a good loose powder!
Taniesha F.
Is this a translucent setting powder??