5 colors available

BY TARTE #66 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Review for: Medium
I have combination skin and tend to get moderately oily in my T-zone, I'm a no frills kind of girl and don't use anything heavy on my face. This is bomb, it takes away all the shine and is super travel-friendly. I use it over my no foundation foundation serum and my skin looks healthy and smooth. In response to the person that basically asked what this product is, it's a finishing powder. No it is not a highlight or bronzer, it goes over your foundation or tinted moisturizer to keep you from getting slick throughout the day. If you were looking for a foundation you're definitely looking at the wrong product, it is clearly stated in the name.
Echo W.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
Review for: Micronized White
I never understood the need for a finishing powder in my daily makeup routine until I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag a few months back. This product is nice and lightweight, feels silky on all through the day, really helps to lock in my foundation and eye makeup when I'm wearing a full face and also helps to control my combination skin if I'm using it just over my usual moisturizer. I seriously appreciate the way this powder diffuses the look of my pores and fine lines, it's almost as good as the selfie mode feature my phones camera offers lol
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia
Review for: Micronized White
I've always been one to use a tinted powder, but after running out of my normal Clinique powder and digging through my makeup bag to find a Sephora sample of this, I figured it was better than nothing. I was instantly in love and actually went and bought a full size container of it.

This helps control the oily sheen that tends to cover my face a few hours after application. And the best part is that when applied, it doesn't leave my face looking cakey.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Review for: Brush
I love the packaging of this product. Tarte always delivers on the packaging of their products. I like that this mattified my makeup and set it very well. If you use the right brushes with this product you makeup will look flawless. Very light weight, and I would recommend this to someone looking for nice pressed powder. Will repurchase Tarte hasn't disappointed me yet. I think I may be a customer for life. @tartecosmetics
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Micronized White
Love this powder...I've been using it for almost a month and I love how matte it keeps my face throughout the day. other powders accentuated my fine lines and pores, and this powder definitely does not do that.

I also like that unlike tinted powders I don't have to buy a new powder each season to match my skin tone like I already have to do with my foundation.

I will definitely continue to use this powder in the future.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Review for: Micronized White
This finishing powder is amazing! I really do like how it makes my skin look matte and not oily since I do have oily skin. I see a lot of people saying it gives off a white flashback, and the only thing with that is this powder is used for just brushing all over your face. It's not used for baking under your eyes, that's the only reason it gives off that flashback!! Other than that, this product is wonderful!
Alexys L.
Alexys L.
Review for: Micronized White
I adore this powder! It's one of the few finishing powders I've used that doesn't leave my dry skin feeling cake-y and gross. In fact, my skin is unbelievably smooth, soft and quite poreless when I use it. I also love that it doesn't provide flashback in photos! More than once, I've looked back at photos, cringing from the white on my face but not with this powder. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Micronized White
I have been using this for about a week now. I initially went in for Bye Bye Pores, but I was referred to this since they were out. I AM IN LOVE! It sets foundation, prevents creasing, makes makeup last all day, minimizes pores, and has no white cast. A little goes a long way, too, so I feel that you get your money's worth. I also have very sensitive skin and I have had no issues with this!
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
I recently purchased this at Ulta by mistake. I wasn't paying attention. But this was a happy mistake. I love how light weight it feels on me especially with my combo skin. It provides a nice light color as sometimes I'm a little off when mixing my primer and CC cream to make a foundation. Tarte is a little pricier but it's also better for your skin without using all those harsh chemicals
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Micronized White
Let me just star this off by saying this powder does not work well for really oily skin. It won't do anything to help mattify throughout the day. What I will say is that it definitely blurs and makes the skin appear more smooth and soft. I'm not a fan of the texture, it's somewhat chalky feeling. Also if you have darker skin, it will leave a somewhat gray cast on the skin.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Is this a translucent setting powder??