BY TARTE #51 in Tinted Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Operator's "water-in-silicone" formula blends into your skin as easily as a moisturizer. The micro-treated pigments diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving an even, natural finish. But this weightless foundation is no lightweight: Rosemary extract, vitamin C, and vitamin E pack a powerful antioxidant punch. Best of all, SPF 20 protects your complexion. light beige with pink undertones for medium complexions Smooth operator s "water-in-silicone" formula blends into your skin as easily as a moisturizer . The micro-treated pigments diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving an even, natural finish. skinvigorating™ ingredients: chamomile extract: treats & heals dry skin vitamin C: antioxidant that helps prevent premature signs of aging vitamins A & E: antioxidants that fight free radical damage mineral pigments: known for soothing and softening properti

• I need help ladies!! I used to use this ...Agent 14 aka Disguise..b...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for oily skin ? And what kind of coverage do...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Wonderful! I loved it ! Worked great and gave me a bit of coverage. It left my skin feeling super silky and gave me the spf level I needed for days when I don't wear makeup.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Katy
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
LOVE this. I've been changing up my makeup routine since I just moved to Florida and I was sweating my foundation off. Plus, my skin has cleared up, so I felt like I didn't need to wear a heavy foundation everyday. This was the perfect solution for a light makeup that gave me just enough coverage but wasn't oily or clogging my pores. It's a nice transition from my previous glammed up style to a more natural, Floridian look :)
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Nice product. It works well, evening out skin tone as well as covering product. Definitely helps protect the face as well. Does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. When compared to other high end cosmetics it is affordable. Highly recommend to anyone
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Rickesha W.
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Oh my gosh!! I love Tarte!! The feel of the product is amazing and although I don't get much from the smell I love wearing it!! The only negative is the price point but for the quality it's worth it!!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Great light finish not oily at all. This does not oxidize on me which some tinted moisturizer s do. Price is higher in my opinion but a little goes a long way. I wish the SPF was higher.
Cody R.
Cody R.
Sacramento, CA
Tarte gets it. Natural ingredients with flawless coverage. I used this for several months instead of my usual full coverage foundation, and I swear my skin improved. Reduced my rosacea. Less breakouts. More glow. Powder after using, and you're good to go.
amanda t.
amanda t.
tyler, TX
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
This tinted moisturizer blends easy into my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly I couldn't ask for a better tinted moisturizer its great
juliana f.
juliana f.
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
DDeve ser bom so de olha😍 muito amor pela essa marca 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗😘 certeza se for boa eu vou endicar
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Tan (tan w/peach undertones)
Omg I love this stuff! I take it with me every where because you know when you're gonna need it. I purchased mine online and extremely happy I did super nice packaging I see no need for improvements !!
danielle l.
danielle l.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for oily skin ? And what kind of coverage does it have ? I have pretty oily skin and I love a matte foundation . I enjoy a medium to full coverage foundation .
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I need help ladies!! I used to use this ...Agent 14 aka Disguise..but now they've switched to BB cream in different tones. Do you use the new Tarte BB one? Which tone do you use?