BY TARTE #79 in Tinted Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Smooth Operator's "water-in-silicone" formula blends into your skin as easily as a moisturizer. The micro-treated pigments diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving an even, natural finish. But this weightless foundation is no lightweight: Rosemary extract, vitamin C, and vitamin E pack a powerful antioxidant punch. Best of all, SPF 20 protects your complexion. light beige with pink undertones for medium complexions Smooth operator s "water-in-silicone" formula blends into your skin as easily as a moisturizer . The micro-treated pigments diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving an even, natural finish. skinvigorating™ ingredients: chamomile extract: treats & heals dry skin vitamin C: antioxidant that helps prevent premature signs of aging vitamins A & E: antioxidants that fight free radical damage mineral pigments: known for soothing and softening properti

• I need help ladies!! I used to use this ...Agent 14 aka D...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for oily skin ? And what kind of c...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing oil free tinted moisturizer works great for my oily skin. Protects against many elements including the sun. Very buildable coverage. Left my skin smelling great, covered, non greasy. I will repurchase from Sephora because I love that it has spf and moved me with the coverage and lasting power. I would recommend and repurchase definitely! Love this tinted moisturizer and leaves my face feeling subtle and ready for anything!
Roselicious R.
I started using Tarte products less than a year ago but was so impressed with he quality that I had to try out this Smooth Operator tinted foundation. This is an excellent product exhibiting consistent quality at a value price point. I like the ease of application and the smooth texture. Overall this is a fine base to use for everyday wear. I will use this again.
Shatoya D.
This is a lightweight, long wearing formula. It’s almost a gel formula.. it glides in beautifully and it gives you surprising coverage. I always wear this for a “no-makeup” look or when I will be at the beach.. it resists humidity and it feels good on the skin. And it makes me feel good that the ingredients are good for your skin.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Tinted moisturizer is perfectly for those humid days when you know your makeup is not going to last past the 2 secs u make it to ur car. This one by Tarte because it also includes SPF so not only do you moisturize, add some color / coverage, but you're also protecting your face from those awful rays. Love your skin, and it will love you back when we tryin to cake it!(:
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
This is to die for. It’s oil free which I mean hellooooo!!!! That’s amazing in itself it goes on smoothly it’s easy to apply I do believe it has sun protection I haven’t looked into it but I think. I love the way it feels on my skin it leaves me feeling moisturized with a natural tinted look.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I got a sample size of this with another order and it was pretty good. I like that it has SPF and that it is oil free. It’s pretty sheer so if you’re trying to cover something up it would be really hard to build it up. For an everyday fresh face it’s perfect.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I love mostly all Tarte products. I love that they strive for natural. They always use quality ingredients, which makes quality products. I love their Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer. I use it under my foundation for a flawless finish!
Ashley H.
los Angeles
Love love love tarte and its tinted moisturizer. They are great for everyday use and don't bulk up after all day wear. I have old acne scars that are non existent once I put this on my face. Plus it doubles as sunscreen so they can heal without getting darker.
Sayli T.
Oil free and awesome. It's light and barely fragrant which I love. It's not heavy and it dries really quickly. That's a big plus for oily skin is not having something make my skin even more oily so I really liked that
Lynnise W.
Jackson , MN
I like this in the summer, I honestly really use because the shade doesn’t match me well, I’ve tried looking for other shades closest to my skin tone, I didnt find any. I wouldn’t recommend if you are a darker person
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
Is this a good product for oily skin ? And what kind of coverage does it have ? I have pretty oily skin and I love a matte foundation . I enjoy a medium to full coverage foundation .
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I need help ladies!! I used to use this ...Agent 14 aka Disguise..but now they've switched to BB cream in different tones. Do you use the new Tarte BB one? Which tone do you use?

back