BY TARTE

A versatile waterproof liner powered by Amazonian clay for soft or smoldering eyes.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Product performance: Create smoldering, sexy eyes that won't budge with these waterproof liners. With this one liner, you can go from simple to sultry in an instant. Create a defined line by gliding along the upper and lower lash line or use the built-in smudger to soften. For a sultry, smoky eye, use the liner as a shadow by applying a thicker line along upper lashes and blending toward the crease.

Moss Ingredients:  Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, mica. (+/-):   Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Golden Beige Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/ sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, polyurethane-11, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470). (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 (CI 19140), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany. Sharpener made in Korea.

• Does anyone know where I can buy the sharpener for this? My curre...2 Answers
  • How so pigmented this is and true long lasting??1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this liner for so long! Is the color a ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this liner! It truly is waterproof, as it lasted a day when I went to a theme park without it getting messy. Would buy again." in 36 reviews
  • "I adore this liner. The color alone is gorgeous, but it also comes in the most amazing formula I've encountered for a cream/gel liner. The brush is excellent as well, but mostly I cannot get over the packaging. It is beyond perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "I love putting these by my waterline. They are just beautiful colors and they stay in place. They just add a little something to the eye. " in 9 reviews
  • "Tarte has some of the best products to try. Hands down, easy smokey eye effect when you aren't looking to put on too much makeup that day!" in 8 reviews
  • "Its a nice color nice and smooth goes on great great pigment it lastes all day when u wear to great to use for that lil pop of color with black liner the brush it nice" in 8 reviews
Elle T.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Love using this all over my lids as an eye shadow. It's so beautiful and easy to apply. My only downside is I haven't found a sharpener for this eyeliner.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this stuff ! So great at adding dimension to my eyes. Long lasting beautiful color! Great packaging . Definitely worth the money. Bought it from Sephora. And plan to buy more of it. I certainly recommend it to others.
Constance B.
Review for: Bronze more...
I love this product! It works great as a liner or even a smudged eyeshadow look! It goes on so smooth and stays on
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Review for: Black more...
I am a fan of Tarte Cosmetics and this liner is one of my favorites. It goes on smooth and is easily blendable so you can either do a little or a bold look. It stays on until you wash it off and theres no irritation if you have sensitive eyes.
Skye T.
Review for: Gold more...
I. Love. This. Product.
I do NOT use it as a liner. I use it as a cream shadow and it's fantastic. A little goes a long way. The gold is bright and shimmery. It almost looks like foil on my lids. Blends perfectly and once dry it doesn't budge.
It makes my amber eyes pop. I get compliments every single time I wear it.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Gold more...
I got this in a boxycharm a while ago and I loooove it! Super pigmented and water proof so it's very long lasting! I use it as a base to my shadows or just alone. So so good!
Billie M.
Gallup, NM
Review for: Black more...
So, I was a little skeptical at first because it was recommended to me as 'apocalypse proof' and the first time I wore it it didn't go well. Then I realized I didn't prime my eyes. So I did my makeup right and omg it STAYED IN PLACE. I wore this in Dallas Tx while waiting outside in the rain and then went inside to a concert that same day and when I made it back to my hotel IT. WAS. STILL. IN. PLACE. It's amazing.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
I got Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner in the color brown. I do love this liner but it doesnt come with a brush. I had to wait a week to use this because I had to order a brush. It would have been cool if it even had a cheap one with it. This is a matte brown. It doesnt have any shine or sparkles. Its great liner to use with neutrals or brown eye shadows or alone. This is easier liner to use than I thought it would be. I like it alot and I hope to try more colors when Tarte has a sale.
Chloe M.
Panama City, FL
I bought this clay pot liner in the shade black and it is great. Very pigmented and because it's nice and thick it can be controlled way better than a liquid liner. Love it.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
Great product!! I have the one in color Golden Beige and its beautiful! Its very easy to apply, goes on soft. Wonderful color! Its very easy to sharpen when needed. I love how it comes with a blender at the bottom.
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I've always wanted to use a liner like this, but have difficulty get straight lines and a symmetrical look. Is this a product for an eyeliner novice, such as myself?
Alyssa B.
Does it smudge easily?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this pretty easy to apply? Also does it smudge easy?
A R.
I have been wanting to purchase Tarte cosmetics but I'm not so sure.. Is this a good brand?
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this eyeliner smudge throughout the day ?