BY TARTE

A versatile waterproof liner powered by Amazonian clay for soft or smoldering eyes.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Product performance: Create smoldering, sexy eyes that won't budge with these waterproof liners. With this one liner, you can go from simple to sultry in an instant. Create a defined line by gliding along the upper and lower lash line or use the built-in smudger to soften. For a sultry, smoky eye, use the liner as a shadow by applying a thicker line along upper lashes and blending toward the crease.

Moss Ingredients:  Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, mica. (+/-):   Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Golden Beige Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/ sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, polyurethane-11, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470). (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 (CI 19140), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany. Sharpener made in Korea.

• Does anyone know where I can buy the sharpener for this? My curre...2 Answers
  • How so pigmented this is and true long lasting??1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this liner for so long! Is the color a ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this liner! It truly is waterproof, as it lasted a day when I went to a theme park without it getting messy. Would buy again." in 36 reviews
  • "I adore this liner. The color alone is gorgeous, but it also comes in the most amazing formula I've encountered for a cream/gel liner. The brush is excellent as well, but mostly I cannot get over the packaging. It is beyond perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "I love putting these by my waterline. They are just beautiful colors and they stay in place. They just add a little something to the eye. " in 9 reviews
  • "Tarte has some of the best products to try. Hands down, easy smokey eye effect when you aren't looking to put on too much makeup that day!" in 8 reviews
  • "Its a nice color nice and smooth goes on great great pigment it lastes all day when u wear to great to use for that lil pop of color with black liner the brush it nice" in 8 reviews
Celena L.
Avon, IN
Review for: Black more...
I found this in the QVC product package and i found it dries out so fast that i can barely use it. For the time i could use it, it was very hard to apply with the brush and smudging it completely took of the color impact(more than necessary)
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Gold more...
I received this shade in my Boxycharm. I think it's beautiful but impractical for everyday looks. It glides on effortlessly and stays in place. I needed to scrub with a makeup removing wipe to get this off!
Ashley D.
Northampton
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Loved this product! I've always used black liner but this gold beige looks great for summer. After removing it I still had some gold shimmer on my water line but it's worth it!
Anna W.
blackshear, GA
This truly is waterproof and it's great for smokey eyes. once you put it on, be ready to smudge it in because after about 30 seconds it's set and isn't going anywhere until you wash it off.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Love love love this product! I got this in my Boxycharm for September. I got the shade Fig, it's a beautiful purple/gold shade that glides on perfectly. This color adds a perfect pop of color to my eyes.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Black more...
Stays on very well and that can be hard to find in a gel liner for me. I feel like they are usually a little too gel-y? This really is a waterproof, stay-on formula though. Five stars for being exactly as advertised, and so very black.
Angel L.
Review for: Black more...
This is a great gel liner, but the best part about this set it the brush!! I actually bought the set just for the brush! The gel liner was an added bonus. The gel liner is is long wearing a a deep black.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
Review for: Aqualillies For Tarte Splash more...
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have this in grey.. it's good, but not as bold in color as I had hoped. It is waterproof and works great. This also doesn't have too many hazardous chemicals in it, which is always a perk. I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I got this to try in my BoxyCharm subscription box. The color I got was fig and I do like it. It glides on with no tugging and is very blendable. I like it but don't know that I would buy it agai.
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I've always wanted to use a liner like this, but have difficulty get straight lines and a symmetrical look. Is this a product for an eyeliner novice, such as myself?
Alyssa B.
Does it smudge easily?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this pretty easy to apply? Also does it smudge easy?
A R.
I have been wanting to purchase Tarte cosmetics but I'm not so sure.. Is this a good brand?
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this eyeliner smudge throughout the day ?