BY TARTE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A versatile waterproof liner powered by Amazonian clay for soft or smoldering eyes.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Product performance: Create smoldering, sexy eyes that won't budge with these waterproof liners. With this one liner, you can go from simple to sultry in an instant. Create a defined line by gliding along the upper and lower lash line or use the built-in smudger to soften. For a sultry, smoky eye, use the liner as a shadow by applying a thicker line along upper lashes and blending toward the crease.

Moss Ingredients:  Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, mica. (+/-):   Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Golden Beige Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/ sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, polyurethane-11, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470). (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 (CI 19140), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany. Sharpener made in Korea.

• Does anyone know where I can buy the sharpener for this? ...2 Answers
  • How so pigmented this is and true long lasting??1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this liner for so long! Is the ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this liner! It truly is waterproof, as it lasted a day when I went to a theme park without it getting messy. Would buy again." in 36 reviews
  • "I adore this liner. The color alone is gorgeous, but it also comes in the most amazing formula I've encountered for a cream/gel liner. The brush is excellent as well, but mostly I cannot get over the packaging. It is beyond perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "I love putting these by my waterline. They are just beautiful colors and they stay in place. They just add a little something to the eye. " in 9 reviews
  • "Tarte has some of the best products to try. Hands down, easy smokey eye effect when you aren't looking to put on too much makeup that day!" in 8 reviews
  • "Its a nice color nice and smooth goes on great great pigment it lastes all day when u wear to great to use for that lil pop of color with black liner the brush it nice" in 8 reviews
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Black more...
My go to eyeliner.,. Ever since I discovered it a couple years back,extremely pigmented and truly is waterproof! Best gel/cream liner I have tried. And now they sell it with a new brush that's bent,I like this new brush better than the other before.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I received this product in my BoxyCharm. Mine came in a pretty purple color. I am not one to usually try bolder colors but I was excited to see this. I actually used it over top of my black liquid eyeliner and it gave my eyes such a nice pop of color. I enjoyed smudging it underneath my eye as well. It was hard to remove that night, so depending on the person that could be a good or bad thing!
April G.
Surprise, AZ
Amazing color (Fig) stays on all day. Does not stain the skin which is a huge plus for this color payoff. Only set back is it dries super quick, so if you need to smudge it or blend it do it quick.
Karli D.
I really like this eyeliner, it goes on smoothly and has a rich color. It usually does not smear, although in my experience, on hot days the eyeline will tend to smudge in the corners of my eyes. Other than that it is a wonderful eyeliner and I would recommend it.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Review for: Moss more...
First off, I love green eyeshadow with great pigments, smokey eyes, creamy products, and tarte which this is all of. you can use it for a dramatic look or even very natural! great overall
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Another amazing products from Tarte! I love the variation of color choices.. they are all very pigmented, long lasting, and the colors are overall stunning! I have mine in the color 'fig' and I am not disappointed a bit!
Cassidy B.
Comstock Park, MI
I have this in a golden bronze type color. I really like the lasting power but it does irritate my eyes from time to time. I use it on my lower waterline to help brighten my eyes up.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
I recently recived one of these in my subscription box ( Boxy charm) . I tried it and I loved it. It is so pigmented and so soft. It glides on easily . I can use it in my waterline or on the lash line or over the lid as a base for eyeshadow. The color I got is gold. It's a very nice old gold sort of color not the yellow gold . And thus is more wearable .
Isela C.
This is the perfect product for a "lazy" smokey look. The formula just glides onto the lids and smudges out beautifully. I liked it a lot more than I had imagined.
Daisy R.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is an amazing product. I love to use them as a base or as an all over lid color. They blend out beautifully and last all day. The smudged tip works if you are out and about and have no brushes. Great product
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I've always wanted to use a liner like this, but have difficulty get straight lines and a symmetrical look. Is this a product for an eyeliner novice, such as myself?
Alyssa B.
Does it smudge easily?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this pretty easy to apply? Also does it smudge easy?
A R.
I have been wanting to purchase Tarte cosmetics but I'm not so sure.. Is this a good brand?
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this eyeliner smudge throughout the day ?

back