A R.

I have been wanting to purchase Tarte cosmetics but I'm not so sure.. Is this a good brand?

Shana l.
Shana l.
Clive, IA
3 years, 6 months ago
I was very hesitant to spend the extra money on this brand but am so glad I did. Worth every penny.
3 years, 6 months ago
I love everything that I have tried from Tarte.
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
3 years, 6 months ago
This is one of my favorite products out there. The pigment is very rich and last from day to night. I highly recommend this for you (:
3 years, 6 months ago
I am obsessed with the Tarte brand. Their Amazonian clay 12 hour foundation will change your life! I love everything that I have tried.