Lauren E.
I purchased this on sale in FIG and am very happy with it.
Out of the box it's very easy to apply, although the tip could use sharpening if you want a more precise line. Thankfully they provide a sharpener in the packaging, but I've yet to see how it works as I figured I'd test it out a bit first.

The liner is very pigmented and paired with my eye primer (Urban Decay) it didn't rub off at ALL during a day out and a party in the evening. I wasn't expecting much as my eyelids tend to eat all liners, but I wound up seriously impressed by its staying power.

The smudging applicator was a little weird to me, since I generally prefer thinner lines. I got used to it pretty quickly. After you put the liner on and let it sit for a bit, it's not going anywhere.

I don't think I do a smoky look enough to justify buying more colors at the full price, but if that's a look you commonly wear then I highly recommend this product. If I see it on sale again I'd love to try other colors.