Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
I got Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner in the color brown. I do love this liner but it doesnt come with a brush. I had to wait a week to use this because I had to order a brush. It would have been cool if it even had a cheap one with it. This is a matte brown. It doesnt have any shine or sparkles. Its great liner to use with neutrals or brown eye shadows or alone. This is easier liner to use than I thought it would be. I like it alot and I hope to try more colors when Tarte has a sale.