BY TARTE

A versatile waterproof liner powered by Amazonian clay for soft or smoldering eyes.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Product performance: Create smoldering, sexy eyes that won't budge with these waterproof liners. With this one liner, you can go from simple to sultry in an instant. Create a defined line by gliding along the upper and lower lash line or use the built-in smudger to soften. For a sultry, smoky eye, use the liner as a shadow by applying a thicker line along upper lashes and blending toward the crease.

Moss Ingredients:  Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, mica. (+/-):   Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Golden Beige Ingredients: Isododecane, mica, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, nylon-12, C20-40 alcohols, perfluorononyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/ sebacate, polyethylene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,  pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, polyurethane-11, silica, isoceteth-10, tocopherol, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470). (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 (CI 19140), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany. Sharpener made in Korea.

• Does anyone know where I can buy the sharpener for this? ...2 Answers
  • How so pigmented this is and true long lasting??1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this liner for so long! Is the ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this liner! It truly is waterproof, as it lasted a day when I went to a theme park without it getting messy. Would buy again." in 36 reviews
  • "I adore this liner. The color alone is gorgeous, but it also comes in the most amazing formula I've encountered for a cream/gel liner. The brush is excellent as well, but mostly I cannot get over the packaging. It is beyond perfect." in 13 reviews
  • "I love putting these by my waterline. They are just beautiful colors and they stay in place. They just add a little something to the eye. " in 9 reviews
  • "Tarte has some of the best products to try. Hands down, easy smokey eye effect when you aren't looking to put on too much makeup that day!" in 8 reviews
  • "Its a nice color nice and smooth goes on great great pigment it lastes all day when u wear to great to use for that lil pop of color with black liner the brush it nice" in 8 reviews
Liz N.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is my favorite creamy eyeliner of all time. I wish they would bring back the jumbo-size of this. Currently they only sell the smolder "skinny" pencil version. I used this gold eyeliner so much that I actually finished it and sharpened it all the way to the bottom where there was just wax. I freaking loved this product. I would use this all the time to line the bottom of my eyes and it would give a nice pop of color without being too bold. RIP eyeliner👏
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
I got Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner in the color brown. I do love this liner but it doesnt come with a brush. I had to wait a week to use this because I had to order a brush. It would have been cool if it even had a cheap one with it. This is a matte brown. It doesnt have any shine or sparkles. Its great liner to use with neutrals or brown eye shadows or alone. This is easier liner to use than I thought it would be. I like it alot and I hope to try more colors when Tarte has a sale.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love these clay waterproof eyeliners! I have several colors all very pigmented and long lasting. You can use as just a simple water line pencil or to draw a quick eye shadowy shade. You can easily change your look using the spongey tip at the end of the pencil to blends out to warm the top eye liner or under lash line, smokey look. ❤❤❤
Skye T.
Review for: Gold more...
I. Love. This. Product.
I do NOT use it as a liner. I use it as a cream shadow and it's fantastic. A little goes a long way. The gold is bright and shimmery. It almost looks like foil on my lids. Blends perfectly and once dry it doesn't budge.
It makes my amber eyes pop. I get compliments every single time I wear it.
Billie M.
Gallup, NM
Review for: Black more...
So, I was a little skeptical at first because it was recommended to me as 'apocalypse proof' and the first time I wore it it didn't go well. Then I realized I didn't prime my eyes. So I did my makeup right and omg it STAYED IN PLACE. I wore this in Dallas Tx while waiting outside in the rain and then went inside to a concert that same day and when I made it back to my hotel IT. WAS. STILL. IN. PLACE. It's amazing.
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I received this product in one of Tarte’s customizable bags. Unfortunately, Tarte did not include a sharpener with this product. I own several pencil sharpener’s at home but none worked quite right. I wasn’t able to use this product due to being unable to sharpen it and also the product was dried out. I would not purchase again in the future.
Erica H.
Washington, DC
not a fan of this fat liner. doesn't apply well and does not budge once it's on the skin, but so it's impossible to manipulate into a more smoky shadow look. i bought the dark brown on sale to get me to free shipping land, tried it once and left it to linger in my liner drawer. maybe i'll bust it out and give it a another shot 😕
Lauren E.
I purchased this on sale in FIG and am very happy with it.
Out of the box it's very easy to apply, although the tip could use sharpening if you want a more precise line. Thankfully they provide a sharpener in the packaging, but I've yet to see how it works as I figured I'd test it out a bit first.

The liner is very pigmented and paired with my eye primer (Urban Decay) it didn't rub off at ALL during a day out and a party in the evening. I wasn't expecting much as my eyelids tend to eat all liners, but I wound up seriously impressed by its staying power.

The smudging applicator was a little weird to me, since I generally prefer thinner lines. I got used to it pretty quickly. After you put the liner on and let it sit for a bit, it's not going anywhere.

I don't think I do a smoky look enough to justify buying more colors at the full price, but if that's a look you commonly wear then I highly recommend this product. If I see it on sale again I'd love to try other colors.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this stuff ! So great at adding dimension to my eyes. Long lasting beautiful color! Great packaging . Definitely worth the money. Bought it from Sephora. And plan to buy more of it. I certainly recommend it to others.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
Great product!! I have the one in color Golden Beige and its beautiful! Its very easy to apply, goes on soft. Wonderful color! Its very easy to sharpen when needed. I love how it comes with a blender at the bottom.
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I've always wanted to use a liner like this, but have difficulty get straight lines and a symmetrical look. Is this a product for an eyeliner novice, such as myself?
Alyssa B.
Does it smudge easily?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this pretty easy to apply? Also does it smudge easy?
A R.
I have been wanting to purchase Tarte cosmetics but I'm not so sure.. Is this a good brand?
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this eyeliner smudge throughout the day ?