BY TARTE

A follow up to tarte's best-selling smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner, these are the trimmed down “skinny” version.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Create smoldering & sultry eyes or doe eyed & awakened eyes in your color of choice. tarte offers a wide range of gorgeous Amazonian clay infused shades to choose. Simply glide along the upper and lower lash line for smooth rich color definition. Use the built-in smudger to soften the look for better, longer, truer wear.

• Does this stay on all day? I don't want to pay the price of this ...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner long lasting ? Does it smudge through out the day?1 Answers
  • I'm in search for a good eyeliner that does not smudge or run whe...1 Answers
tarte skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner
  • "I've never used a waterproof eyeliner before, so I was shocked at how well it stayed on." in 1 review
  • "After using urban decay 24/7 liner and many others I discovered I'm allergic to a lot of eyeliner but not this one." in 1 review
  • "First eyeliner i've gotten to stay on my waterline all day without smudging!" in 1 review
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I ONLY use tarte eyeliners! I have very sensitive eyes and they are the only ones that don't hurt me! I love these pencils the most, they have gorgeous colors and the built in smudger means I can correct any unevenness quickly and easily!
Gabi M.
Marshall
Smudge is what I want to say, it only ever smudges, it's black, applies great, and I love the brand that makes it but all I ever get through the day is smudging and it's not long lasting but I don't believe it claims to be.
Jenna W.
Love, love love. Finally an eyeliner that doesn't smudge down my face after an hour. The pencil goes on SO silky smooth and stays put. The smudging tool is easy to use....this is the perfect duo!
Marty R.
Review for: Onyx more...
I like this eyeliner because it doesn't go anywhere once applied. It is extremely long lasting. And is highly pigmented. The packaging is great. The pencil is slightly hard to sharpen, which is odd for a higher end eyeliner. I do like this eyeliner, however I'd probably try something different next go round.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I really enjoy using The taste skinny smoker eye eyeliner. It is easy to apply and goes on super smoothly. I like the richness of the black but if your wanting a very dark black eyeliner this might not be for you. It does have some good staying power.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Onyx more...
I bought this from Tarte’s website for the Labor Day sale! I use this product on my waterline and I’m pretty content with results. It does not fade and lasts all day. I am a first time user and will most likely repurchase when I need to.
Chrystal J.
Dallas, TX
This review is for the shade Emerald. Wore emerald liner with a red lip for a Holiday party over the weekend and it was a hit, BEAUTIFUL color, non irritating, long wearing..I really have no complaints. I need to get more adventurous and experiment with wearing this color with a few different eye looks!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Onyx more...
I've had this eyeliner for so long and it has lasted for ever. It's perfect for a smiley look since you can smudge it out with the dual end sponge. I have it in onyx and it's a true deep black that paints perfect in the waterline for hours. It's waterproof!!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my #ProductCrush always and forever! The pencil is very soft though so be gentle with it and don't sharpen too hard. The smolder is amazing for making smokey eye look. Sometimes I can cheat and not use eyeshadow and still achieve my smokey look with just this pen!
Chandni P.
Review for: Onyx more...
I love this eyeliner and the creaminess to it. It goes on so smoothly, and it looks so good when I'm done using it. I use this product as much as everyday it's my go to eyeliner. I would definitely recommend. I like the smudger it has on the other side as well.
julia s.
Fresno, CA
Is this like the Kat von D tattoo linners?
Miranda O.
Are these actually waterproof, and what is your favorite way to apply it?
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Does this stay on all day? I don't want to pay the price of this if it's not long wearing. Thanks!
Miranda O.
Are these actually water proof? What is your favorite application method?
Anne P.
I'm in search for a good eyeliner that does not smudge or run when placed on my water line. Is this liner water/ smudge proof?