BY TARTE

A follow up to tarte's best-selling smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner, these are the trimmed down “skinny” version.

Not all shades are vegan. Vegan shades are indicated by the vegan symbol above the shade name.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay will work to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear.

Create smoldering & sultry eyes or doe eyed & awakened eyes in your color of choice. tarte offers a wide range of gorgeous Amazonian clay infused shades to choose. Simply glide along the upper and lower lash line for smooth rich color definition. Use the built-in smudger to soften the look for better, longer, truer wear.

• Does this stay on all day? I don't want to pay the price ...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner long lasting ? Does it smudge through ou...1 Answers
  • I'm in search for a good eyeliner that does not smudge or...1 Answers
tarte skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner
  • "First eyeliner I've gotten to stay on my waterline all day without smudging!" in 15 reviews
  • "This liner is ridiculously smooth and the color is amazingly rich! I've never used a waterproof eyeliner before, so I was shocked at how well it stayed on. Like I would make a little mistake and try to wipe it off...yeah it's not going anywhere haha I do have a hard time sometimes getting a clean line because it is so smooth, but once it's on evenly it looks amazing and really stays put! " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. I can put it on my waterline and it says put. I will be repurchasing the black and i would love to try the other colors " in 13 reviews
  • "After using urban decay 24/7 liner and many others I discovered I'm allergic to a lot of eyeliner but not this one." in 1 review
  • "First eyeliner i've gotten to stay on my waterline all day without smudging!" in 1 review
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Onyx more...
I have a feeling this product is being discontinued. It’s no longer on Sephora’s website, and it’s 1/2 off on the Tarte website. It’s a shame, because this is a wonderful eyeliner. I’ve had it in a couple shades over the years, but I always have one in black. I mostly wear eyeliner in my tightline, but this pencil wears well no matter where you want to wear it. It smokes out nicely and it’s a very black black. It’s been one of my tried and true favorites for years. I’m definitely going to hit the Tarte website for a couple more before they are gone.
Sandy N.
Las Vegas
Review for: Moonstone Brown more...
This is my all time favorite eyeliner that I simply cannot love without! I only like the moonstone color for some reason the onyx doesn’t feel like the same formula. The moonstone however is creamy and the perfect dark brown shade. I use it to make a cat eye and smoke it out and it’s gorgeous! I love that it sharpens so it always stays fresh. Please don’t sto making this product! tarte skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It is a waterproof eyeliner that is extremely pigmented, smooth, and easy to apply. You can resharpen the pencil, and it comes with a smudging sponge so you can blend the eyeliner into a smokey eye or into your eyeshadow to transform your look. The pencil is super easy to use, and you can get a really pretty smokey eye look with it. Since the pencil is a little thicker, it does make it hard to get a good cat eye or wing liner. It is definitely better for eyeshadow and smokey eye looks. It is super pigmented and comes in a lot of gorgeous colors. It is a little bit pricey for what it is, but I recommend it to anyone who likes a good colored smokey eye and wants an eyeliner to go with it. It is waterproof, so it lasts for hours without fading or smudging!! Great waterproof liner and Tarte always makes amazing products! tarte Stop & Stare Smolder Eyes Liner & Lash Set
Gopzilla P.
Review for: Moonstone Brown, Onyx more...
By far the best eyeliner pencil i have ever used. I bought this in black and brown multiple times. I love it and wish they didn’t discontinue it. It has a wonderful creaminess and glides on easily.

I loved it most of all because my eyes are sensitive and my eyelids become itchy and swollen easily but i never had an issue with this eyeliner even if i forgot to wash it off.

It was so easy to put on and work with. It stayed put all day and it was easy smoke out. Please bring this back Tarte!!!!!
Marty R.
Review for: Onyx more...
I like this eyeliner because it doesn't go anywhere once applied. It is extremely long lasting. And is highly pigmented. The packaging is great. The pencil is slightly hard to sharpen, which is odd for a higher end eyeliner. I do like this eyeliner, however I'd probably try something different next go round.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Onyx, Other more...
Love the color , easy to apply. ! Something that i love is the formula , I use this all the time and it stay all the day long .
I bought in sephora and definitely ones of the best out there !
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
I ONLY use tarte eyeliners! I have very sensitive eyes and they are the only ones that don't hurt me! I love these pencils the most, they have gorgeous colors and the built in smudger means I can correct any unevenness quickly and easily!
Jenna W.
Love, love love. Finally an eyeliner that doesn't smudge down my face after an hour. The pencil goes on SO silky smooth and stays put. The smudging tool is easy to use....this is the perfect duo!
Chrystal J.
Dallas, TX
This review is for the shade Emerald. Wore emerald liner with a red lip for a Holiday party over the weekend and it was a hit, BEAUTIFUL color, non irritating, long wearing..I really have no complaints. I need to get more adventurous and experiment with wearing this color with a few different eye looks!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Onyx more...
I've had this eyeliner for so long and it has lasted for ever. It's perfect for a smiley look since you can smudge it out with the dual end sponge. I have it in onyx and it's a true deep black that paints perfect in the waterline for hours. It's waterproof!!
julia s.
Fresno, CA
Is this like the Kat von D tattoo linners?
Miranda O.
Are these actually waterproof, and what is your favorite way to apply it?
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Does this stay on all day? I don't want to pay the price of this if it's not long wearing. Thanks!
Miranda O.
Are these actually water proof? What is your favorite application method?
Anne P.
I'm in search for a good eyeliner that does not smudge or run when placed on my water line. Is this liner water/ smudge proof?