BY TARTE #41 in Makeup Palettes

Highlighting & strobing palette with four new shades to illuminate all skin tones.

Includes four shades:

• Daylight (white gold)
  • Skylight (pearl)
  • Spotlight (champagne)
  • Candlelight (rose gold)

Daylight Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, poloxamer 338, silica, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Skylight Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, algae extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, gardenia taitensis flower extract, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, tocopherol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Spotlight Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Candlelight Ingredients: Mica, talc, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, tin oxide, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 75470).

• Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it stay on all day,...2 Answers
  • I have olive tone skin, is this a good highlighter to use?2 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Looks nice is it creamy or powd...1 Answers
Marissa E.
Biddeford, ME
I looovvve this highlighter. It’s great for a subtle shimmer but also buildable for a much stronger glow. I have very pale skin so I am only able to use the first 3 as a highlight. I use the dark one for eyeshadow or bronzer if I’m going for an extra shimmery look. These last forever, and smell yummy too which is a bonus!
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I REALLY WANTED TO GIVE THIS 1 STAR. But I love this pallet I use ALL the shades all over my body for different things. I even put some in my organic hemp body oil to make it shimmer. The reason why I wanna gibe one star is because it came broke I had to fix it and Sephora would not let me return it I think the girl in the mall was just too lazy. But nothing to do with the product or company. SOoOo 5 STARS
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
It is a very gorgeous palette, even though i can only use 2 of the colors for highlight. The last two are a bit too dark for my skin tone. The two i used aren’t glittery at all. But i would try to use the darkest shades as eyeshadow. Overall a cute and well thought palette.
Samantha W.
Such a beautiful highlight. It’s a little powdery so you have to be gentle with the brush but it’s super impactful and metallic. I have fair skin and the lighter two shades are perfect the darkest is way too dark but with the two that work on my skin tone are so beautiful it’s worth it.
💋Cara S.
This is such a stunning highlighter palette, that I use quite often! I do not like to always wear a blinding highlight, but I do like the option to wear one, if I would like too. This palette gives me the most beautiful, subtle, highlight - ever, or it can even give me a highlight that will absolutely blind you! So what is not to love about this palette?! NOTHING! It has replaced my other favorite highlighter(s) as far as being in the top position and the highlighter that I reach for most. Thanks tarte for making such a great, versatile, product!!! 💋
Dale J.
tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol. II

This product is amazing! It does a great job at highlighting the areas that I want without over emphasizing my pores. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
These shades look amazing on all skin tones, I’m extremely pale and the last two are kinda dark for me but I use them as eyeshadows a lot. I would definitely recommend if you love a blinding highlight
Anna P.
Love these high lights!!! Plus they smell so good! They seem to last a pretty long time, but not as long as some people would probably want them to last. I love the range of different glow colors you can choose from, just wish they offered the pallet in a little smaller version because I don’t think I’m going to ever use this much.
Meghan L.
I LOVVVVE this highliter, it is 100% my go to highlite. It has great colors and smells freakin delecious! It doesnt make me look super sparkely but has a great glow to it, im very fair but i can use all 4 colors.
MAGLE S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Definitely reach for this if you're going for a bold and blinding look. The colors are gorgeous and this palette is SO pigmented. That being said, there's a bit of fallout so use a light hand when applying. Because there's such a variety of color, this would suit most skin tones. But along those lines, that means I'm only limited to 2 of the four shades because I'm too pale for the rest.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
I just bought tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol. II and I can't decide if I want to keep it. Has anyone used it before? Should I keep or return it?
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
I have been looking at this highlight palette for a while and been comparing it to ABH and purchasing a single Becca, I like that this palette has multiple shades compared to Becca but am not certain yet if this is the right one for me. I want something that is everyday and not too glittery, what other highlighter or highlighter palettes would you recommend?
Lissa H.
I'm looking for something that I can wear with casual, everyday looks for school. Would you recommend this product, or is its shimmer a bit much to wear to university classes?
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone used the highlighters as eyeshadows too?!
Holly W.