BY TARTE #60 in Makeup Palettes

A vegan friendly highlighting palette with three universal shades for strobing and perfecting.

Product performance: Awaken skin with a radiant “twinkle” using this sleek, strobing and highlighting palette. With a versatile trio of silky perfecting powders, you can filter and reflect light for a soft focus glow. The middle “filtered light” shade offers your go-to setting powder in a universal matte sand that brightens and corrects any darkness under the eyes. Paired with two full size, luminous perfecting powders, you can illuminate the contours of the face for a natural-looking glow no matter your skin tone.
Shades include:
Sunlight (champagne gold)
Filtered light (matte sand)
Moonlight (rosy pearl)

Sunlight, Moonlight Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isoeicosane, polyethylene, isostearyl alcohol, polyisobutene, polysilicone-11, dimethiconol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polypropylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, silica, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hexylene glycol, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol, tin oxide, laureth-4. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Filtered Light Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, glycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, carrageenan, xanthan gum, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, galactoarabinan, 1,2-hexanediol, water/aqua/eau, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

• i really want this. should i get this one or the pallette...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this that is over 40 and thinks it is wo...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 2 Answers
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is an absolute stunning highlighter palette. Definitely worth the money. I never really hear anyone talk about this but it’s amazing. You can go for natural or build up the intensity. Beautiful shades that give a nice sheen. No sparkles or anything which I love.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I have received so many compliments about glowing skin after using this palette. It's great for all skin types and it has a beautiful shade range. It includes a matte finish powder as well! It lasts all day and I'd recommend it to others!
Kenna M.
Canfield, OH
I love this highlighting palette and think it is worth the money! It gives a great glow to the upper cheek bones with the lightest shade, and gives a great glow to contoured areas with the deeper shades. It is worth the money!
Nikki H.
I just got this palette and I love it! I've never done much with highlighting but this one seemed like it would be pretty user-friendly. After testing it out for the past few weeks, I've learned that it's quite shimmery if you build it up - great for a night out but I go a little lighter for everyday wear. I love the look of it, and my boyfriend noticed it right away as well =) Definitely plan to order it again, please keep it around, Tarte!
Megan W.
Newport, KY
Love love love this highlighter very bright looks natural but shiney smells amazing and deffinetly lasts a long time I’d use on a pale or olive skin tone it’s a little pricey but deffinetly worth it I deffinetly recommend it to my friends and to my family
Emma G.
KILLEEN
This product was sent to damaged to me from a subscription box and I'm simply sad to say that i used it because it's all around a gorgeous palette. Not happy how it arrived but willing to purchase on my own to review.
Brianna W.
Yuma
The champagne color (Sunlight) is my favorite highlighter! It's is so gorgeous. I have very fair skin and I think it pairs nicely. The rose color looks very nice on medium skin tones but I like to use it as and eyeshadow. I don't care for the matte powder however. I find it very dry and chalky.
Jessica B.
Winston Salem, NC
I ordered this online and when it got here I immediately swatched it and was instantly excited to try them! The shimmer is beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging. Tarte always gets me with the packaging. I want it all! This product was on sale and I’m so glad I decided to get it!
Dalia S.
I am in love with this palette!! It glides on your skin so beautifully. The way it blends it’s so pretty. And with the three shades, it can look great on any skin tone! This is one of my favorite highlighter palettes!
Allyson H.
Myrtle Beach
This is my new go to highlighter! I'm fair skinned, so I typically use the lightest shade more often, but both shades are gorgeous. I rarely use the middle shade to set my under eyes, but it does work. All around, this is an excellent highlighter palette!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
What are some of the other high end highlighters and cheaper alternatives that are close to tarte's rainforest of the sea? :) thanks a bunch!
Tracy C.
Sacramento, CA
Is it creme or powder?
Melissa M.
Toronto , ON
What are the benefits of using this product? Are there any videos to help me learn to use this product properly ?
Kirstin H.
How well do these show up on very fair skin?
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've had this palette for awhile and the middle does not seem like a highlight. Is it used for something else or is it actually a highlight and I'm just using it wrong.