BY TARTE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A six-piece set of must-have makeup and skin care essentials. Solutions for:- Dryness- Protection- Dullness If you want to know more… Say hello to your summer skin squad with this six-piece starter set. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, it includes a travel-size hypoallergenic trio to refresh your skin care routine is it cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, brightens, and protects skin. Then, create a no makeup makeup look with tartelette™ favorites for a creamy complexion, fluttery lashes, and sculpted cheeks. Best of all, each color and skin care formula is powered by antioxidant-packed ingredients to upgrade your routine to good-for-you glam. This set contains:- 0.5 oz BB Tinted Treatment Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen- 0.25 oz Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel- 0.24 oz Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting 4-in-1 Mist- 0.33 oz Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost- 0.13 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara- 0.05 oz Oasis Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

• I didn't even know this existed!!! Super excited1 Answers
  • Is this product good for normal skin types?2 Answers
  • do they still sell this? if so where 4 Answers
Attaya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like to try new stuff and this set is great. The price was good. I already have amazon clay blush in full size but, the mini for my purse is good for touch up. The setting mist was good. I like my skin feel after the cream. It’s not too sticky or make my skin oily.
corie c.
Reno, NV
Review for: tarte Skin Squad Deluxe Discovery Set Light more...
Another great mini set from Tarte. These are honestly one of my favorite things to purchase from this brand because it is a great way to test out new products and have travel sized versions of my favorites. I hope they continue to put out sets like these because they are always a great price for what you receive and this set is no different.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: tarte Skin Squad Deluxe Discovery Set Light more...
I love this app. Are used basically all of this in a regular room. And I think it’s all fantastic product that you want to sample. The setting spray is great the cleanser is great voice riser is really nice royalty skin. The mascara is on my feet favorite mascara’s of all time. I love the tinted primer, our use it all the time during the summer I think it’s great for a really light weight coverage that looks fantastic. I love the blush, however it broke very very easily so I didn’t get a whole lot of use out of it which was disappointing.
nakia b.
I really enjoyed a few things from this set being the face creme, the setting spray and the cleanser. The blush unfortunately didn't show up on me and the self tanner I obviously dont need so I cant really judge that bc I didn't try it. I dont the lights camera action mascara at and I see so many people give it rave reviews. But it wasnt good for my lashes it barley did anything to them and then after a few hours it melted off on to my under eye very embarrassing.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Review for: tarte Skin Squad Deluxe Discovery Set Medium more...
I love the mascara and blush, which I already I was going to love because I’ve tried them before. The cleansing gel, hydrating boost and setting mist are okay. I bought this set when it was on sale so it was a pretty good deal. The main reason I got this one was to try out some of Tarte’s skincare. However, I was very underwhelmed. I’m a skincare enthusiast and pretty much know if a product is up to par. Definitely worth a try, but their skincare is not really for me.
MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
1. The moisturizer was good but not hydrating enough for me.
2. The setting spray has the worst smell ever and i dont really think it does anything.
3. I absolutly love the blush its my fav.
4. The mascara was great but seems like they changed the formula so now it dries soo fast.
5. The cleansing gel was pretty good but i wouldnt use as a makeup remover.. it is more of a second step.
6. The bb cream primer thing is alright. I wouldnt buy it alone though.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is one the brands that everything works amazing for me , my skin is super sensitive and with this brand I never had a problem.
This set is really good because you can try some of the products before buying each one , the serums , the blush and the mascara are amazing , i always buy them in regular size .
Super recommend! You can find them in Sephora
OneDay C.
Review for: tarte Skin Squad Deluxe Discovery Set Light, tarte Skin Squad Deluxe Discovery Set Medium more...
I love tarte as a brand and really love this mascara, refreshing/setting moisturizing spray and this B.B. cream. I tried the B.B. cream in both light and medium, neither were a perfect match but mixing them together looked great and lasted all day at the pool. The mascara lasts well and looks natural. The setting spray works well and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Highly recommend this set!
noodles C.
Okay, so I'm still fairly new to makeup. But one thing i constantly see is the ridiculous amount of love for tarte products. So of course I had to try to see what all the hype was about. And well, I love it! Everything I have tried from this brand is amazingly awesome!!
🌻Alexis S.
Again, I haven't purchased the set but I'm used most of the products in this set. LOVE the maracuja oil, I used it as a cuticle treatment overnight for my nails. The clay blush is great if you want some color to your face... But I have rosacea so I didn't need much LOL. The mascara is iffy for me, in my experience tarte mascaras clump a lot. But yeah, those are probably the standout products in this set for me!
Laura C.
do they still sell this? if so where
The products of this kit are small? Or are of normal size?
Lessley Z.
This looks AMAZING! does anyone know the price? Is it really worth it ? Thanks!
Carrie J.
Perris, CA
Is this product good for normal skin types?
Ana H.
Is this good for oily skin? and how would the bb cream and blush look on a medium skin tone?