tarte Sheer Passion Maracuja Hydrating Cheek Tint uploaded by kysa l.

BY TARTE

Brighten your complexion with this nourishing cheek tint that provides a pop of color.

Final Sale: Cannot be returned or exchanged.

Maracuja Oil: rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish, rebuild, and enliven skin for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance; high dose of pure Vitamin C gives the appearance of brighter skin; powerful anti-aging elixir promotes active skin recovery and rejuvenation; maximum hydration quenches dry skin

Product performance: Treat yourself to a bright and healthy glow with this maracuja-infused cheek tint. Chock-full of good-for-you, natural ingredients, this hydrating cheek tint provides the perfect amount of color while nourishing your skin.

Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, PEG-10 dimethicone, dimethicone, glycerin, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, neopentyl glycol Diethylhexanoate, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, diisostearyl malate, barium sulfate, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, tocopherol, mica, red 30 (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77499, 77492)

Made in China.

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without synthetic fragrances, formulated without gluten

Christy T.
Honestly, I don't use his very often but that's just because I'm super fair and my cheeks kind of naturally get pink anyways. But, on days where I'm just feeling extra or am just in need of some color I usually choose this. It's easy to apply, and so easy to blend in. It makes my skin feel kinda nice for a while too and it looks super natural. Only downside is that on super hot days it just makes me feel super greasy, but maybe that's to be expected 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stephanie W.
Portage
Interesting concept with the felt like applicator. The color payoff isn’t as good as the stains but it definitely adds a nice flush. I’m light/medium skin tone and this is a quite light pink on me. Would recommend but would recommend the stains more.
Amanda W.
Seffner
Not a fan of this product but I’m more of a powder person instead of a stain. So for me this is a no. I don’t like the way it sat on top of my makeup that I had already done. You can find cheaper and better blushes
Julie L.
Gainesville, GA
I honestly love Tarte's products. I have to say this products has pigment, is hydrating, doesn't leave you're skin dry, and is a beautiful color. This works great for casual looks or an everyday looks. Use it at work, use it at school, however you want and wherever you want.
Samantha P.
Springville, AL
This is like my second favorite blush. Mind you, I am super pale and don't wear blush often because it can look downright clownish on me but I find using the tiniest bit of this makes for really natural looking color on my skin and I highly recommend it.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
At 37, I don't often get to describe my skin as dewy. But Tarte's cheek tint gives me a hint of color on my cheeks - and it's easy to build up to a more dramatic effect. I think the line would benefit from more color options, but especially during the winter, I like the rosy cheeks!
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I got this from Sephora when I had my birthday they gave me a sample and I thought it was a cool idea but I actually never use it because I used blush powder instead I think it'll last longer and makes my face not as chalky but for some people who like liquid they would
Hannah B.
This cheek tint gives such a nice amount of color to your complexion. It's very easy to use and blends out beautifully. It's also very easy to build up. I love that it also doesn't dry out your skin, instead it makes your face look nice and dewey.
Charna H.
I really liked the idea of a blush that isn't powder, powder just tends to wear off and smear on my oily skin. This stuff sinks in and lasts. A little goes a long way but honestly, it looks natural and give you a freshed face glow that I can't get enough of.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I bought this on a whim and I love it. It gives a soft dewey color that lasts for hours. I love that I can wear this color out for the night or as a fresh faced beach look.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , NC
I'm looking for something to hidrating my lips is this product good at all??