tarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

• Not a question but if you follow me I will follow you39 Answers
  • Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?57 Answers
  • What are full coverage concealers that are alternatives f...26 Answers
tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
  • "i love this product for the fact that it has incredible coverage. you only need very little product to cover up the darkest of spots on your face and under eye dark circles. that is why i gave it 4/5 stars, though. since it is so thick and full coverage, it is very easy for it to crease and look cakey." in 2847 reviews
  • "super great concealers, they are super full coverage i like to mix two shades as my highlight and i like to use a darker shade for cream contouring and it's amazing![product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]" in 1220 reviews
  • "this concealer works great! great coverage, blends well, and lasts all day! my only issue is that it has a tendency to slightly crease on me after a couple hours of wear, despite my efforts to set with powder. i would buy again!" in 1203 reviews
Melissa M.
Review for: Light-Medium more...
Wow!! Great coverage, great texture, and easy to work with. It seems to crease a lot. I bake my concealer. So, looking for a way to help with the creasing, because the powder (baking with Laura Mercier translucent power) doesn’t seem to do the trick. But, that would be my only complaint with this product. Best concealer I have ever used. Better than the NAR because of the texture of the product. I have dry skin so I need a creamer concealer. And Tarte Shape Tape is just that! Giving that healthy moisturized look. Love it so much. Heard about the new Tarte Concealer and prevents the crease, so that will be my next buy.
Michelle G.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I needed to get off my MAC pro-long wear just for exploring make-up purposes, and I am SO glad I did so! This concealer has a thick consistency and if you want to cover some problem areas out, it WILL cover them up. The only reason why I gave it a 4 Star is because if I blend it with my real techniques sponge, it was sort of difficult to do so. But this is right after I damped and squeezed the water out of my sponge, so maybe the product did not mix well with it. But I used a brush or a halfway dried already sponge, it blended so beautifully. Definitely will be purchasing again, but I know it won’t be a while because this has so much product for the price!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Review for: Fair Neutral (fair w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is my all time favorite concealer of all time! I am a new Mommy so getting myself some sleep is kinda a thing of the past.😊 I can always count on my shape tape to come through when I need to brighten my dark circles and just look awake! I always pair this with my tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer and the two together make a great combo! I hardly ever leave out without my shape tape on. It has the good stuff! I recomend this if you are looking for something to really change your undereye without creasing. This is full coverage so I do recommend using your fav mousterizer. Mine is listed above and the two together work amazing!
Jess P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones) more...
I love this concealer for SO many reasons - literally I have probably tried 30+ concealers and to be honest I continue to try others and literally nothing compares. Although I will use other concealers ( mostly to conserve the product in here on like a day inside) I DO NOT use anything else on my under eyes. I have some pretty harsh dark circles and this is the only concealer that I do not have to color correct with! Also I have some fine lines under my eyes and this is literally the only product that once set doesn't turn into creasey mess. This product works best blended out with a sponge however in a pinch I've used my fingers as well as brushed. I am in Mac NC15 so I am a pale yellow color and this concealer matches that perfectly! Seriously this is probably my most repurchased item.
MorganBrielle♓️ B.
Review for: Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones) more...
Ok so I ordered this product because of how hyped up it’s been. And to be honest, I was disappointed. I find that the rainforest of the sea concealer works much better. I find that the shape tape is a little think and hard to blend without tugging on the skin. A small amount does go a long way so you don’t need much. I find it works best with a wet beauty blender. Or with a setting spray of some sort. Honestly probably won’t purchase again. I’ve only used it about three times so far. And also I ordered the wrong color at first and am having the hardest time trying to return it. Tarte hasn’t gotten back to me! So I went and ordered the color I thought would work better and it’s a match. I just order so much from tarte that I’m disappointed with them not getting back to regarding my return.
Ella D.
Gibsonia, PA
Alright so if you guys are looking to invest in a good reliable concealer, i HIGHLY suggest Tartes Shape Tape Contour Concealer. This being because this concealer covers my dark circles all day (and i got real bad dark circles and not to mention under eye bags😑) but this concealer has really helped me because its the first time ive walked in a room and I haven't gotten the comment "you look tired"😂 But this concealer has a really nice consistency and coverage that takes away my tired eyes and lasts all day. The only thing is that it has a pretty hefty applicator, but what i do is paint a little bit of the concealer on a beauty blender and that helps me get just the right amount! Doing that is also a plus because you know that the product is going to last a long time!
Carly S.
Review for: Light more...
I’m an accountant and it is tax season = the bags under my eyes are literally quarter size yellow green. I decided it was time to step up my concealer game gave so I gathered up my Ulta coupons and saved a few bucks purchasing this. The formula is nice and thick - I like that. But when it dries it accentuates every line and wrinkle. I must be setting it wrong or have a bad skin type. I even prime and set my face! Also, my eye bags look super yellow even after putting it on (maybe I need a lighter shade..?) Overall, it’s not worth $30, so I will be returning it to Ulta today and getting Maybelline Age Rewind. If that concealer sucks too, atleast I’ll feel less bad about it because it’s only $10.

Update: I went back and got a lighter shade. Maybelline Age Rewind was too dark for my skin. After using this for two weeks now I actually am pretty obsessed with it. You need to find the correct shade AND amount (it’s REALLY thick). I put three dots under my eyes and it covers perfectly. Im actually wayyy more in like with it now. Only downfall... why the scent? Yuck! Also.. expensive :(
Asfa M.
Review for: Medium, Tan more...
I really love this concealer. It's very full coverage, covers my undereye circles nicely. I do like to go in with a corrector underneath just to make it look even nicer, but if you don't have super dark circles that's not necessary. It works perfectly for contour and concealer. I alternate this and my LA Girl concealer. I have had my tube for 6 months and there appears to be a lot of product left. 1 swipe in the tube will cover both of my under eyes, forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin! Recommend this product!
Tarte Quickie Blending Spongetarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Fair Neutral (fair w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I used Fair Neutral and love it! In the photo I’ve attached, you can see my dark eye circles on the left. The photo on the right is when I used concealer ONLY! I have no other products on my face, not even primer. I applied 3 dots under each eye and blended with a wet beauty blender. As you can see, it’s blended better on the right. So I would suggest doing one eye at a time, because it does dry a little fast. Overall, I’m very happy with this concealer and will purchase again. I do believe it lives up to the hype!
Update: I forgot I had this on so I didn’t take it off last night. It’s still on today!!
Nichole C.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Fair Neutral (fair w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Some pros for the shape tape concealer is that a little goes a very long way and it is extremely fully coverage. However that’s where it stops for me. The concealer is extremely drying under the under eyes no matter how much moisturizer I use or little product I put on. It dries super quick so I can feel it pulling on my skin when I’m trying to work the product in and always starts to flake apart no matter what I do. I do use it as an eye primer when I’m doing more of a colorful look to help make the colors pop. That’s the only way I find it works but for $27 to only use it on my eyes isn’t worth it. I won’t be repurchasing and I find I will have a hard time using up the entire products.
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
Where can I get this? I checked Ulta in store and online and there were sold out. Also I checked Tarte.com and they were sold out also
Alix F.
Lake Como, NJ
I'm in love with the Kat Von D concealer but I see a lot of people using this one, does it cover dark circles ?!
Jessenia P.
Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?
Emmy C.
Does this product last long or does it tend to get used up quickly? How much does it cost?
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Not a question but if you follow me I will follow you