tarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

• Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?55 Answers
  • What are full coverage concealers that are alternatives f...26 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for older skin with fine lines?10 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i love this product for the fact that it has incredible coverage. you only need very little product to cover up the darkest of spots on your face and under eye dark circles. that is why i gave it 4/5 stars, though. since it is so thick and full coverage, it is very easy for it to crease and look cakey." in 2847 reviews
  • "super great concealers, they are super full coverage i like to mix two shades as my highlight and i like to use a darker shade for cream contouring and it's amazing![product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]" in 1220 reviews
  • "this concealer works great! great coverage, blends well, and lasts all day! my only issue is that it has a tendency to slightly crease on me after a couple hours of wear, despite my efforts to set with powder. i would buy again!" in 1203 reviews
Yoo Min O.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light Medium Honey (light-medium skin w/peach undertones) more...
I have been wanting to try this product after seeing the hype on Youtube. Every beauty guru swears by it, and I can see why Youtubers love this product.

It is EXTREMELY opaque, which is excellent for shooting a video with lots of lights shining on your face. If you have taken a selfie before, you would know how most subtle colors look very washed out on camera, and you have to apply quite a lot for the colors to show.

However, Shape Tape is almost too intense for my day-to-day use with the ultra-opaque pigmentation. At first, I applied it like how most Youtubers do, a short swipe or dot dot dot under your eyes, but soon realized that it was way too much unless you like to blind people with your under eyes. Since I prefer to look slightly more natural, I only apply one tiny dot under the eyes, and that is enough for the whole area.

Also, I noticed that you HAVE to set this concealer with a setting powder to "lock" it because otherwise, it moves around your face even after thirty minutes since the application if you happen to accidentally touch the area. I think this is what makes the product "crease-free" but for this to work, you DO want to use an ultra-fine setting powder that won't just suck up the moisture and dry out the area.

Overall, I think this is an excellent product despite being a little tricky to get it to work. Although initially, I thought the price was slightly high for how much product you get, for the amount you actually need for each usage, this is going to last me awhile. I did have to play around with it (make sure to hydrate the surrounding eye area before, avoid silicone-based primers under, set w/ the setting powder immediately), but once I figured out what works for me, I think it does an excellent job hiding my dark circles even on my worst mornings with no sleep.
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
Let me start this review by stating i usually use drugstore face products. Ive never purchased a highend foundation or concealer before this purchase. Ive tried the [product:urban-decay-24/7-concealer-pencil] when doing someone elses makeup but not on myself. It brightened but didnt have the best coverage. So i cant compare this to anything like that. To me this is a close consistency to Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer but with more opaque coverage and it blends easier. I wont be purchasing another drugstore concealer anytime soon. I was cheating myself because this product amped up my routine like you wouldnt believe. I actally feel good wearing foundation now. I love this products coverage. Im in the shade light. And it has such a natural finish. Not matte but not overly dewy either. It can be applied full coverage for ultra glam looks to. It does both. This is my first highend concealer so it took me a minute to learn how to apply it. I almost returned it as it is heavy if you apply to much. Or you apply with the wrong powder technique. I use a damp makeup wedge to blend out and to apply powder. This way i get the most flawless look. This is the only concealer that ive tried that makes me feel like my dark circles are gone. I really didnt know what i was missing. This is my holy grail face product. It even makes my drugstore 5 dollar foundation look so airbrushed. I trust tarte with tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette , [product:tarte-tarteist-creamy-matte-lip-paint] , tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and now tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer forever . My new favorite brand. If you have dry undereyes i dont recommend unless you mix with an facial oil otherwise it might look crepey. If your dry ive heard amazing things about both tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer if you want a thicker formula and tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer if you want a thinner consistency. If all your looking for is amazing coverage then buy this. I set with coty airspun and bareminerals illuminating mineral viel and i loved it. It didnt crease but i have lines so itll never ever be perfect. Thats just how my eyes are. This covers cheek blemishes amazingly with the [product:e.l.f.-e.l.f-flawless-concealer-brush] . I have some dark acne scars and spots and this made them completely disappear one i put wet and wild photofocus foundation on top. Ive never seen makeup look so good on my skin. All i used for primer was [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-poreless-face-primer], [product:e.l.f.-makeup-setters-and-primers-light-clear-1.01-floz], Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® and [product:matte-magic-mist-&-set] . It also stayed on my nose Beautifully. This never happens to me. Plus you get .33 oz of product which to me is an extra added bonus because my other brands give me half that amount. For $27 dollars this is definately worth the price. Below i included a before and after pick so you can see undereye difference.
Josie K.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair Neutral (fair w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
We all know the hype behind this concealer, and it's all pretty much true.  I was on a battle for years trying to find the perfect concealer at the drug store because I couldn't justify spending nearly thirty dollars on a concealer.. But I finally took the plunge nearly a month ago and I'm a fan.  So much so that I purchased a shade for my skin and another for under the eyes.  Currently because I have a bit of a tan I mix fair neutral and light neutral under the eyes and apply light neutral over any blemishes or discoloration.  This formula is incredibly full coverage so a tube lasts a lifetime! I highly recommend (because one tube lasts for such a long time) that you never apply the wand directly to your face for anything other than under the eyes.  Instead apply to the back of the hand and work from there.  Taking the applicator and pressing it onto your skin, which may have active breakouts, and then re-exposing the applicator to the product is asking for contamination and then you might notice your favorite product is breaking you out.  Not from the formula, but from bacteria you're exposing it to. Just a little tip.  I'm a huge fan of this concealer and will continue to use!  Oh! For under the eyes, always set with a bit of powder to help avoid creasing, all concealers crease but with a little bit of setting this is the best of them all.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Fair more...
I have seen so many youtubers and beauty gurus rave about this product. I have always struggled with covering my dark circles so I picked it up. I'm fair skin so I figured the lightest shade was great. It's not too yellow or pink so I think the shade works well with my skin tone. However, with me not being too experienced with makeup, I have a hard time using this product. I have skin on the dryer side so as soon as I put this on, my texture shows greatly. And sometimes my fine lines show too. It is a thick product so once it's dry, I have a hard time trying to blend out what has sunken into my fine lines. It doesn't cover my dark circles as much as I hoped it did. Maybe I need a good color corrector. Like I said, I'm not too experienced with makeup. Yesterday I used some ELF concealer with the Tarte Shape Tape because it is more moisturizing and it did help to improve the dryness of the product. I don't want to give it too bad of a review because I know I am not as experienced as everyone else online who raves about this. But if you have dryer skin or a lot of texture in your highlighting places/under eyes, you might have a little trouble with this product. I plan on going into Ulta and having someone help me with this product and teach me a little more about how to use it.
Ree🎀 H.
New York
Review for: Deep more...
I must be the only person on Earth who isn't a fan of this concealer. The hype around this product is literally astounding. Anyway, I tend to heavily rely on my concealers as I typically don't wear foundation. My skin is the oily combination type and this product was my worst nightmare for it. Tons of YouTube reviews mention that the reviewer found it drying on their under eye so I was actually really excited to try it on my super shiny face. When I finally got it, I applied it to my oily T zone and above my lip to cover my discoloration and blended it out using my  Flower Ultimate 3-in-1 Blending Sponge, MB1 . For the first couple of hours I loved it, it was super full coverage and hid all my major discoloration marks and kept my face gloriously matte. After maybe 3 hours, I looked at my face and was dismayed to find it a shining grease ball, worse than usual. And I had set my the concealer with the  Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder .
I was really confused for a while but then came to the conclusion that the concealer was so drying that my skin overcompensated for the lack of moisture, resulting in a really oily face.
I think if your skin type is normal to dry and don't mind a bit of your skin drying out, this product will be great for you.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
I really really really really want to love this product as much as everybody else does. I'm pretty sure that my review only being 3 out of 5 stars is shockingly low to what most people have heard about this concealer. I really think it must just be my skin type. I got this concealer in two Shades neutral beige and fair neutral I'm usually on the darker end of the light skin tone realm in the winter and then usually medium skin toned in the summer. I got this concealer because pretty much every YouTube makeup Beauty Guru I follow swears by this concealer and I wanted to be a part of shape tape Nation. Unfortunately, whenever I use this product it totally ruins the face of make-up I have on. It doesn't matter what type of primer used I have tried benefit porefessional I have tried makeup forever I've tried Mac I've tried hourglass all my favorite primers and none of them have given any different type of effect. Wherever I use this product it completely dries out that area my face. The product ends up looking patchy and my skin looks kind of flaky and is not seamless at all. I've tried using different moisturizers before I use this product I've even tried using it on days where I use a hydration mask to ensure my skin is not dry. But no matter how soft and hydrated my skin is that makes zero difference when I use this product. I've also tried doing it with a concealer brush and with a beauty blender so I'm not sure what other ways I could apply it to stop this from happening. Like I said I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who feels this way and it really sucks I want to love it I want to use it everyday but I just can't I've tried several times without any success.
Katie L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I remember being so excited to try this after seeing all the hype on social media, but I unfortunately ended up disappointed with this. The product itself isn’t bad, but its shade range prevented me from doing what I set out to do with it. I wanted to use it to highlight after watching dozens of YouTubers use it for that, but I unfortunately have very fair skin, and their lightest shade, Fair, isn’t light enough for me to highlight with. It matches my normal skin tone pretty well (albeit it’s a bit yellow-toned for me), so it would be fine if I was just looking to spot conceal or hide my dark eye circles without highlighting, but that’s not what I want. To show you what I mean, I’ve pitted it against a new concealer I just got that I’m liking much better, the ColourPop No Filter Concealer. I’ve showed the swatches side-by-side (Shape Tape on top, ColourPop on bottom) as well as what they look like on my face, before and after blending. I used the ColourPop concealer on the right and the Shape Tape on the left. As you can see, the ColourPop concealer is a much better highlight match for me. It makes me sad to say this because I wanted to like the Shape Tape so bad, especially after hearing nothing but good things about it. I’m giving it 3 stars because the product itself is formulated well. It’s thick, blends easily, and is full coverage. But Tarte could really stand to improve its shade range. The shade I got for ColourPop wasn’t even their lightest shade, they had a pure white concealer so that people even paler than I am (it’s hard to believe but I’m sure they’re out there somewhere) could highlight with it. I was shocked by this because I’m so used to always being the lightest shade (and a lot of the time the lightest shade will be too dark for me). If your skin is darker than mine you’ll probably like the Shape Tape the same as the rest of the Internet, but if you’re very fair like I am, beware that you likely won’t find use out of this if you’re looking to highlight. Tarte, step it up with your shade ranges. I know you’ve already had this problem with excluding most dark-skinned people with your Shape Tape foundation. Very fair and very dark skinned people exist in the world. We’d like to be able to use your products as well. tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Aubrey S.
Syracuse
Review for: Fair more...
So I recognize that I am probably one of the very few people that isn’t a big fan of this concealer. I’ve had it since January and although I definitely don’t use it every day I’m pretty happy with how long it’s lasted. I obviously bought this because of all the hype around it and because I need something very full coverage to cover up my acne and dark circles. As a disclaimer, I do not usually use a setting powder to set my concealer. However, with how hyped up this product is and how expensive it is I personally believe it should work just fine without any powder. For me, this just does practically nothing for my dark circles. It covers up my acne fairly well, however once I get to work and look in the mirror I can always see so much darkness under my eye almost like I never put concealer on in the first place. After trying to force myself to like this concealer for months I decided I will not be repurchasing it. Since I have never found a concealer that actually covers my dark circles and this is supposed to be “the best”, I figure I might as well just try something cheaper. If you have very dark circles like me, I can’t recommend this.
bre V.
This concealer is just "okay" in my opinion. I purchased it because money of my favorite makeup artist that I follow on Instagram recommend it for a full coverage concealer so I wanted to try it out and see how it compared to some others I've used. They have quite a few color options which is nice. I have really fair skin so I stuck with the porcelain option. The consistency is pretty thick but if you wet a beauty blender, it Blends pretty well from there. It is definitely a more full coverage concealer, however, I would not say it offer the best coverage, it just had the thickest consistency. As far as covering redness or imperfections, there are a lot of cheaper, less heavy concealers that do the same job. I also hate how bulky the applicator for this concealer is. It's not ideal for reaching small spaces that you want a tiny bit of product concealed. I simply dip my own brushes in the product and never used the applicator that came with the concealer. I would not really recommend this product and would not buy again as I don't really like full coverage concealers that feel heavy on my skin. Also, this particular product is really pricey in my opinion for the quality.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
With all the hype surrounding this concealer, I knew I had to try it! Unfortunately, I was let down. Yes, the concealer is very full coverage and has a long wear-time... but the wear performance was horrible. The concealer gets easily cakey on the skin and dries it out. This concealer sucked the life out of my blemishes and undereyes! Not only that but the concealer seemed to accentuate fine lines and facial flaws I never even knew I had! It’s really a shame as I really wanted to like this product. Regarding packaging, the big doe-foot applicator is great and really helps speed up makeup application. I do take a point off on the packaging because there’s a lot of buildup that happens on the opening of the tube that gets icky with continued use. This concealer doesn’t work for me. Hope it does for you.
Sky M.
Vinemont , AL
What is your favorite concealer ?
DianaLiz2321 G.
What are full coverage concealers that are alternatives for the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer? Can be Drugstore or high end. I’ll like every answer ☺️
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this concealer hide dark circles under the eyes? Does it tend to crease?
Jasmine R.
Noblesville , IN
I have always used bye bye under eye & I swear by it.. but I’ve heard nothing but good things about this. Is it worth giving a chance??
shaymae d.