Vic D.
Vic D.
I have really dark circles under my eyes that I haven't been able to find something that completely covers how well does this work?
Hartford City, IN
10 months ago
This works amazing! I love tarte and their shape tape! It's very thick and covers so well. You won't regret it. I get dark circles under my eyes and this is the only product I use! It comes with a big fluffy brush applicator that works amazingly!
Hartford City, IN
Julyen Matthew E.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
10 months ago
If you have very dark circles you want to always use eye treatment 1st so it can help . This concealer is very good and will cover but make sure you get something not to light or dark something almost your skin tone otherwise you end up creating panda eyes (grayish color if you have very dark circles ) as far as eye treatment I use the Clinique all about eyes gel it's amazing and it helps make your concealer look nice and fresh. To apply always be gentle around your eye area. If you fav to hard it will make it look bruised use a soft brush or sponge. Don't use fingers because since your fingertips have oils on tips to will darken the color of concealer. You could always go to Ulta or Sephor and they can color match you and give you a free sample so you can try it before you buy it😊✌🏻️ Have fun and Good luck😁
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
10 months ago
I would highly recommend this . Not only does it work well, but the formula is amazing to work with