Funke A.
Lagos

I have been looking for a new highlighting concealer.. and I have seen different youTube videos on the application of this concealer.. my questions are: 1. How long can the tube last.. is it economical? 2. Does it work well on oily skin and easily creasing skin?

Kari D.
Kari D.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
A tube will last you forever as you need just a few dots. It works fantastic on oily and creasing skin
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Not sure about the first question, but I have pretty oily skin. This stuff is pretty thick so I typically only use it on my t-zone if I need to cover any blemishes. It's thick so I don't think it'd do great for all over if your pretty oily. Under my eyes though this stuff is amazing. For my face/ oily zones I use urban decay weightless concealer because it's thinner and more watery.
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
9 months, 3 weeks ago
1. It's thick and full coverage so a lil goes a long way. Ive had mine for a couple of months already and i don't need to open the backup yet. Its 25$ but you won't regret it. 2. Works excellent on any skin type that ive noticed