tarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

Buy on ULTA
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
Let me start this review by stating i usually use drugstore face products. Ive never purchased a highend foundation or concealer before this purchase. Ive tried the [product:urban-decay-24/7-concealer-pencil] when doing someone elses makeup but not on myself. It brightened but didnt have the best coverage. So i cant compare this to anything like that. To me this is a close consistency to Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer but with more opaque coverage and it blends easier. I wont be purchasing another drugstore concealer anytime soon. I was cheating myself because this product amped up my routine like you wouldnt believe. I actally feel good wearing foundation now. I love this products coverage. Im in the shade light. And it has such a natural finish. Not matte but not overly dewy either. It can be applied full coverage for ultra glam looks to. It does both. This is my first highend concealer so it took me a minute to learn how to apply it. I almost returned it as it is heavy if you apply to much. Or you apply with the wrong powder technique. I use a damp makeup wedge to blend out and to apply powder. This way i get the most flawless look. This is the only concealer that ive tried that makes me feel like my dark circles are gone. I really didnt know what i was missing. This is my holy grail face product. It even makes my drugstore 5 dollar foundation look so airbrushed. I trust tarte with tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette , [product:tarte-tarteist-creamy-matte-lip-paint] , tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and now tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer forever . My new favorite brand. If you have dry undereyes i dont recommend unless you mix with an facial oil otherwise it might look crepey. If your dry ive heard amazing things about both tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer if you want a thicker formula and tarte Aquacealer Concealer if you want a thinner consistency. If all your looking for is amazing coverage then buy this. I set with coty airspun and bareminerals illuminating mineral viel and i loved it. It didnt crease but i have lines so itll never ever be perfect. Thats just how my eyes are. This covers cheek blemishes amazingly with the [product:e.l.f.-e.l.f-flawless-concealer-brush] . I have some dark acne scars and spots and this made them completely disappear one i put wet and wild photofocus foundation on top. Ive never seen makeup look so good on my skin. All i used for primer was [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-poreless-face-primer], [product:e.l.f.-makeup-setters-and-primers-light-clear-1.01-floz], Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® and [product:matte-magic-mist-&-set] . It also stayed on my nose Beautifully. This never happens to me. Plus you get .33 oz of product which to me is an extra added bonus because my other brands give me half that amount. For $27 dollars this is definately worth the price. Below i included a before and after pick so you can see undereye difference.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I really really really really want to love this product as much as everybody else does. I'm pretty sure that my review only being 3 out of 5 stars is shockingly low to what most people have heard about this concealer. I really think it must just be my skin type. I got this concealer in two Shades neutral beige and fair neutral I'm usually on the darker end of the light skin tone realm in the winter and then usually medium skin toned in the summer. I got this concealer because pretty much every YouTube makeup Beauty Guru I follow swears by this concealer and I wanted to be a part of shape tape Nation. Unfortunately, whenever I use this product it totally ruins the face of make-up I have on. It doesn't matter what type of primer used I have tried benefit porefessional I have tried makeup forever I've tried Mac I've tried hourglass all my favorite primers and none of them have given any different type of effect. Wherever I use this product it completely dries out that area my face. The product ends up looking patchy and my skin looks kind of flaky and is not seamless at all. I've tried using different moisturizers before I use this product I've even tried using it on days where I use a hydration mask to ensure my skin is not dry. But no matter how soft and hydrated my skin is that makes zero difference when I use this product. I've also tried doing it with a concealer brush and with a beauty blender so I'm not sure what other ways I could apply it to stop this from happening. Like I said I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who feels this way and it really sucks I want to love it I want to use it everyday but I just can't I've tried several times without any success.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this tarte shape tape concealer it is beyond amazing! It is one of my favorite concealers of all time. It's amazinggggg full coverage, it covers & conceals anything and everything, from blemishes, imperfections, darkness,etc. Tarte shape tape conceals like nobody's business! But even with all of that coverage,it doesn't feel or ever look heavy it's great! it never cakes up or creases, and doesn't settle in to fine lines or wrinkles etc. I use this concealear daily,it's a must have product for me at all times, I use it not only under my eyes, but this concealer is so lightweight and easy to work with/apply that I use a shade one to two shades lighter than my foundation, & use shape tape to help contour! I use it to highlight all over the face where needed, and it leaves such a smooth natural, but gorgeous finish, & flawless face/makeup application. Also, tarte is parabens free, cruelty free, vegan,etc. So you're using healthy makeup that your skin can appreciate, meaning it doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts, even when you're concealing a breakout. It smells amazing, almost a light floral sweet scent, but not too overwhelming, just a nice added touch that tarte tends to have even in their shadows. This concealer is just the perfect consistency as a liquid concealer, it's not watery or runny, but is liquidy enough that you can move it around and work with it, and it settles into the skin so naturally because of that consistency! Whereas, say it cosmetics' bye bye under eye concealer, dermablend,or amazing cosmetics concealer, those products are full coverage as well, but are way more thicker, dense, & tacky than shape tape; so while those concealers are great for hiding scars, tattoos,heavy duty imperfections,etc. they can tend to look cakey, crease up,sink into wrinkles & settle into lines. Which can make your flaws or imperfections look worse or draw more attention to them. When mskin
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Fair more...
I have seen so many youtubers and beauty gurus rave about this product. I have always struggled with covering my dark circles so I picked it up. I'm fair skin so I figured the lightest shade was great. It's not too yellow or pink so I think the shade works well with my skin tone. However, with me not being too experienced with makeup, I have a hard time using this product. I have skin on the dryer side so as soon as I put this on, my texture shows greatly. And sometimes my fine lines show too. It is a thick product so once it's dry, I have a hard time trying to blend out what has sunken into my fine lines. It doesn't cover my dark circles as much as I hoped it did. Maybe I need a good color corrector. Like I said, I'm not too experienced with makeup. Yesterday I used some ELF concealer with the Tarte Shape Tape because it is more moisturizing and it did help to improve the dryness of the product. I don't want to give it too bad of a review because I know I am not as experienced as everyone else online who raves about this. But if you have dryer skin or a lot of texture in your highlighting places/under eyes, you might have a little trouble with this product. I plan on going into Ulta and having someone help me with this product and teach me a little more about how to use it.
Nicole K.
Review for: Fair Beige (fair skin w/pink undertones) more...
I decided to try this out after seeing countless positive reviews.  I use the second to lightest color, which matches my skin-tone, so there's not really a good one that would highlight and match my undertones, but since I wanted one that matched my skin tone, it worked perfectly.  I do not like the smell, it is very perfumy.  It covers everything though.  It is very full-coverage without feeling heavy.  It lasts all day too.  Sometimes if I feel like my foundation doesn't give me enough coverage, I'll add a bit of this and blend out with a beauty blender.  It blends beautifully by the way, too.  I don't usually put it under my eyes, but when I do, I have to powder because it will crease.  It creases a bit even with powder but not terribly.  I also found that because it is so full-coverage, a little goes a long way.  I feel like I've used hardly any of it, and it's been a couple months.  At $27, it's a bit pricey for me personally, but given that it works so well, I don't foresee myself changing concealers any time soon.
Breanna H.
Review for: Fair Beige (fair skin w/pink undertones) more...
At first I did not like this concealer! I found it way too drying under my eyes - that is until I stopped setting it with powder! I was so used to setting my under eyes that I didn’t even think not to. Once I stopped, I fell in love with this concealer! The coverage is amazing, and I can even use it on no makeup days for concealing my redness and it doesn’t look weird or unnatural. I’ve even used it all over my face with moisturize for a light base day. I really love the applicator too. 4 stars only because the price increase is a bit ridiculous to me. $24 for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts was so reasonable and about $5-6 cheaper than most high end concealers. I thought I was getting s great deal! But Tarte is just being greedy raising the price twice in the last few months. It’s a best seller - was out of stock for months and they are clearly not hurting for money with all the PR and vacations they send influencers on. But I’ve purchased twice already and probably will again.
Haley👽 g.
rayville
Review for: Fair Beige (fair skin w/pink undertones), Mahogany (ultra deep w/cool undertones), Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones), Light Medium Honey (light-medium skin w/peach undertones), Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Rich (ultra deep skin w/warm undertones) more...
I really love this concealer, I used this produce when I stayed at a friends house. Best for undereye blemishes, very long lasting and full coverage. Out of every concealer I tried this is definitely my favorite and thats saying a lot. The color selection was great at the store, after I tried this product myself I had to go buy it. I've bought this product more than 6 times. If I had to recommend any makeup product that I have it would be this concealer. I have a friend that has acne scarring, very bad pimples, huge pores, and dark circles. I used this concealer on her and her acne scarring my gone. No more huge spores, dark circles, or trouble spots. This concealer is very easy to blend and looks very pretty on the skin. This concealer is amazing. it doesn't look caked or patchy. Also, it does NOT settle into fine lines or ever feels heavy. I would recommend using this concealer 1 or 2 shades lighter than your concealer. very gorgeous finish.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fair Beige (fair skin w/pink undertones) more...
I really appreciate the shade range of these concealers -- I have a hard time finding a concealer lighter than my pale skin that's not the same color as white-out! I mainly use this under my eyes and for highlighting the highpoints of my face (where I have a lot of redness/blemishes - yay T-zone?). This stuff has INCREDIBLE coverage! You only need a tiny dot to cover a large area. If you apply too much, it will probably get cakey, but that's true of a lot of products. I usually layer this over a corrector for my under-eye circles, and I haven't had any issues with creasing or the Shape Tape removing any of the corrector. Make sure you swatch this stuff in person to find the right shade -- definitely worth the money!
lyn E.
boston, massachusetts
Review for: Light more...
This is a FULL coverage concealer, so If you suffer from horrific dark circles this is a good concealer for you. It can be difficult to blend. I usually like to apply foundation and concealer with fingers, but I have to use a beauty blender with this one. It holds up though, which makes it worth it. My only complaints are that the fragrance is sort of strong and unnecessary (and unexpected for a tarte product), I wish it had SPF, and finding the right color can be difficult because there are so many options. I originally purchased fair-neutral, but had to cut it with a Clinique concealer because shape tape was too light. Then I purchased light, and it seems like it's either too dark or just isn't the right color. For the time being I'm continuing to mix with my Clinique concealer but will probably purchase light-neutral in the future because the PRODUCT Is great but the color is off. Definitely would recommend.
Shasha S.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair Beige (fair skin w/pink undertones), Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones), Light Medium Honey (light-medium skin w/peach undertones) more...
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
Where can I get this? I checked Ulta in store and online and there were sold out. Also I checked Tarte.com and they were sold out also
Alix F.
Wall township , NJ
I'm in love with the Kat Von D concealer but I see a lot of people using this one, does it cover dark circles ?!
Jessenia P.
Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?
Emmy C.
Does this product last long or does it tend to get used up quickly? How much does it cost?
Selena D.
Reedley, CA
Does it crease? Some people I've talked to say it does, some say it's better to set with powder. I tend to look very cakey when I set my face, so I'm just wondering if this concealer would be right for me. Also, the shades all look very pink, any fair, yellow undertone girls find their math with this product?