14 colors available

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

• Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?30 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for older skin with fine lines?3 Answers
  • Considering getting the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer but not ...11 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie D.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I can not say enough about this concealer. The packaging is great, the applicator is better than any other I have used so far and the concealer itself is so full covereage!

I swatched it in Ulta and at first I was scared away by how full covereage it was. When I went back to Ulta though I decided to grab it because I had heard and read nothing but good things about it.

I got it home and immediately tried it out. I put it below my eyes in a triangle shape, down the bridge of my nose, forehead, Cupid's bow and chin just like I would any of my other concealers just to see what it would do and how it would blend out. I was blown away by how easy it blended and even though it was full covereage it didn't settle in any of my fine lines or feel heavy. I honestly couldn't believe it!

The next time I used it I tried it with a brush instead of my usual beauty blender. Again, blown away! I don't have to use as much, even though it still didn't crease or look cakey. I will just dot it on my face when I use a brush instead of swiping it.

I will continue to repurchase this item because I don't think I will find another concealer that makes my skin look as flawless!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Burbank, CA
This is the best concealer I have ever used! My under eyes have a little bit of darkness to them, they're also dry and tend to wrinkle up when I smile, so I've always been on the hunt for an under eye concealer that has good coverage, doesn't look cakey, and doesn't crease. I've never found one that does all three of those things... Until now! For me, this concealer covers all those requirements, and on top of that, it's long lasting! I've worn this concealer from early morning until late at night, and it's held up surprisingly well with only very very minimal creasing (hardly noticeable at that). I typically apply this with a beautyblender, and a little goes a long way. As of now, I can honestly say this is my holy grail concealer!

A few things to note though, the shade range is very minimal, with only 6 colors to choose from (EDIT: Since originally writing this review, Tarte has released more shades!) This concealer also has a strong floral fragrance, which I personally don't mind at all, but for those of you who are sensitive to fragrance, you may want to check out a tester to see if it's something you can handle before purchasing.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
Well I am sure every one is over hyping this concealer but there is a reason for it, it is just amazing! This is great for concealing the under eye. I find it work best with a beauty blender or sponge of any sorts. This can look a little cakey if you use your finger or brush. I haven't used this for anything but highlight/concealing under my eye but I have seen people use this to contour with and have it look beautiful. I always set mine with a powder so I am not sure if it creases without it. This last all day long for me without creasing, looking cakey, sinking into my fine lines and looking dry. This has a large doe foot applicator that makes putting this on easy. I was kind of scarred of it at first but it lays a perfect line just where you want the product. If you want less coverage just put a dot or two and blend it out with a sponge. This is one of the products I would recommend to any and everyone because it is so vestal. They have a great color selection with under tones to choose from for a wide range of skin tones. So it makes it easy to pick the shade for your needs. I hope this helped you have a great day!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I bought into the hype and purchased this. I have very dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary so no matter how much sleep I get I always look like I'm tired. Concealer is not even a question as to whether or not I must use it. I typically use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've been using that for almost four years now. I rarely repurchase any items unless I'm THAT impressed by them. That concealer has been my ride or die. Enter Tarte Shape Tape. I bought this because I kept hearing this was better. I love the large doe foot applicator. It covers a lot of ground on the first swipe. The concealer itself? It's a good concealer. It's not as much coverage as my NARS and it's a little harder to blend out. I require full coverage for under my eyes so sometimes if it doesn't do the job I have to do multiple reapplications. I have had to do that a few times with this. Is it my favorite? No. Would I re-purchase? Sure. Would I replace my NARS with this? Nope. I'm sticking to what I know works. Ladies who don't require as heavy duty coverage may like this more.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
I AM IN LOVE. This might be the BEST concealer I have EVER used! Before this, I was using the Kat Von D concealer, which I thought was great also. I ran out and finally ordered this from Ulta. I am a NC44 in MAC Prolong Wear Foundation and in the GA Luminous Foundation a 9. The Tan Tarte Concealer worked out perfect!. I was skeptical at first about ordering online (kinda disappointed that it isn't at Sephora to test!) but one of my Fav MUA Youtubers, posted that she got this in Tan and we are about the same complexion so it ended up working out. It is full coverage and super creamy! I've read that you do not have to set this concealer, but I do anyway. I haven't witnessed any creasing or anything! This is just AMAZING! During the weekday, I put some on before work and a bit of bronzer, and it goes a longggg way after work I normally work out and it is still on! I do not even need to apply foundation, it just brightens up my face. I will be racking up on this, since it tends to be sold out on the Tarte site, but Ulta normally stays stocked. DEF a must have!
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I just can not say enough good things about this concealer. Tarte KILLED IT!! Firstly, I love the packaging, I think its so pretty. Secondly, I can definitely appreciate the fact that it's double the size of a standard concealer, especially since it is $24. And lastly, the quality and performance of this product is incredible! It is so SO pigmented, its unreal. It only takes a tiny dab to fully conceal acne, redness or other discoloration, scarring, sunspots, and even my AWFUL dark undereye circles. This concealer lasts ALL DAY. It doesn't budge until you make it budge. And it didn't crease AT ALL under my eyes. And I even did an experiment. While I was applying my work makeup (I work 13 hour shifts as a nurse), I put the concealer on it's own under one eye, and on the other eye I laid down primer, then concealer, and then set with banana powder from my Anastasia kit. When I got home the next morning, both eyes still looked freshly applied, which is amazing. It's good for all skin type
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
As an undereye brightener/ highlight this is close to perfect. I think it's less perfect for blemishes becuase it isn't quite as full coverage as I'd like, and lacks staying power. My concealer expectations are so high, only one I've ever tried has met them: bye bye undereye. The problem is he shade range for that concealer for most people. I just use the shape tape to highlight, there is no good (cool but not too dark) contour shade in the range, and then my bye bye undereye as my imperfection concealer. I mention it because this concealer still is creasing under my eyes and doesn't totally cover the darkness, no matter how much or little I use. So I use bye bye undereye in my color to correct and the shape tape (in shade light) to highlight. My main problem with the shape tape shade range is that ulta only has 5-6 in store. None match me. There might be one online that works, but I have to swatch it to buy it. This also clings to dryness under my eyes/face, a huge problem for me.
Britny G.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Decided to test this out after the hype around it. We were sold out of most shades for about two months and once we get it in it flies off the shelves, so I figured it had to be good. It's more than good, it's amazing. They just expanded the line so they have a shade to match each skin tone. A little goes such a long way. I initially used the same amount I would with my old concealer and it was way too much. The tiniest bit covers everything from acne to blemishes and redness. It perfectly covers my dark under eye circles without looking cakey or making them stand out more. The coverage is so full that I know people who use it as foundation alone without concealer or anything else. It dries so quickly and just looks and feels amazing on the skin. The formula is super thick and creamy. The applicator gets a bit tricky at times just because it is very thick in comparison to most concealer applicators, granted they suggest you use it for highlighting and sculpting as well.
Grace V.
Grace V.
This concealer is perfection. I would go so far as to say it is my ride or die. I have pretty bad dark circles (not as bad as some, but still hard to cover up). This concealer is really good at covering them, but it doesn't cover perfectly. I feel like it is a medium TO full coverage concealer (on normal dark circles it is full coverage). I like to use the NYX color correcting palette in conjunction with this concealer. This concealer is super creamy, the applicator and application is wonderful, and it blends like a DREAM, and lasts all day. This stuff smells good (weird, but it does), and it works no matter if I have bare skin, foundation, bb cream, color corrector...it works over anything. I find that some concealers don't work if I don't have a foundation or bb cream on, or they blend away, and this one DOESN'T. I would repurchase this a million times over. Hands down the BEST concealer I have ever tried. I would recommend 100%. GO BUY THIS!!
marcy k.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Okay, here's the deal (IMO)

* - this is a very FULL COVERAGE concealer. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and this totally eradicated it. All of it. It doesn't Oxidize.

*- WIth that said..YOU ONLY NEED A VERY SMALL AMOUNT! All those beauty gurus on the Tube who swipe half the bottle on? Yeah, don't do that. You'll regret it.

*- this concealer is very THICK... Not at all like the urban decay serum like formula, nor the Maybelline fit me. Think more like it cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in a more liquid form.

* - it's not just the wand that's huge! The tube itself is MASSIVE compared to other concealers ...and you ARE getting a considerable amount more in product (10Ml). Considering the price, you're getting a crazy good deal!

* - it dries EXTREMELY FAST. Maybe a little TOO fast. there's been multiple times where I applied too much and couldn't blend it out before it dried, and I had to do my makeup over

I like it, but use with CAUTION!
Nika N.
Nika N.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I get this? I checked Ulta in store and online and there were sold out. Also I checked Tarte.com and they were sold out also
Alix F.
Alix F.
Wall Township, NJ
I'm in love with the Kat Von D concealer but I see a lot of people using this one, does it cover dark circles ?!
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Does this product last long or does it tend to get used up quickly? How much does it cost?
Jessenia P.
Jessenia P.
Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?
Selena D.
Selena D.
Reedley, CA
Does it crease? Some people I've talked to say it does, some say it's better to set with powder. I tend to look very cakey when I set my face, so I'm just wondering if this concealer would be right for me. Also, the shades all look very pink, any fair, yellow undertone girls find their math with this product?