BY TARTE #69 in Eyeliner

A waterproof, smudgeproof, precision liquid eyeliner for a fierce black cat eye that lasts all night & into the morning.

• Water: delivers & retains skin’s natural moisture
  • Castor oil: rich in essential fatty acids to nourish, treat & moisturize skin around the lashline
  • Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance

Product performance: It gives intense #sexkitten payoff that’s totally goofproof thanks to a super skinny felt tip that deposits an even, steady stream of pigment that lasts 12 hours. The elongated, soft-flex applicator & quick-dry, triple-black formula is a liquid dream & gives you ultimate control in creating a crisp line that hugs lashes without skipping.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate/HEMA copolymer, propylene glycol, ammonium acrylates copolymer, acrylates/diethylaminoethyl methacrylate/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, laureth-21, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, isodeceth-6, sodium laureth sulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, algae extract, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, black 2 (CI 77266). BE111EL000271

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora*
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Best liquid eye liner I have used! Super black and doesn't budge once one. It's very gentle while putting on meaning the tip isn't hard so it doesn't poke your eye. It lasts all day and glides on so its not tugging on the skin on the eye. Plus the packaging is so cute! I hope they never stop making this.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this liner on Tarte website in a set for $10. It came with this liner, tartiest pro liner and a set of lashes. Fabulous value!! This liner is a Marker style liner, very precise, extremely pigmented and great for beginners. It's become my go to liner.
Stays put ALL DAY!!
Keep All your beauty receipts. Most stores have great makeup return/exchange policies.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this to try out when I purchased other tarte products and it’s an alright product. I feel like the formula is a bit dry so it doesn’t always go on super smooth. It dries out fast. The packaging is cute because the cap has like a kitty head on the top but I wouldn’t purchase this for myself. Ill stick to the Stila felt tip eyeliner.
Amyy 😙.
Originally I bought this eyeliner because I had ran out of my holy grail NYX liquid eyeliner. I read a lot of positive reviews on this eyeliner and decided to try it out. I love the cute packaging of this eyeliner but unfortunately it just wasn't for me. Whenever I use this eyeliner I have to clean up my lines when I wing it out. I wear eyeliner everyday and even when I was using it after a week I still did not get the hang of this liner as I was constantly drawing very thick black lines. The pigmentation is amazing though as it is very black. In fact I think I think this is the blackest liquid liner I've ever used but unfortunately the tip was too thick.
Sammi Z.
This eyeliner is really cute, I love the packaging and the collection but I did not really like this eyeliner. I saw a sale on this from the Tarte website so I decided to get it since I am kind of skeptical on paying $22 for a pen.  I like the tip of the pen because it allows for an easy cat eye or wing. The eyeliner is not as pigmented as I would like, it seemed kind of inky and did not look as black as I thought it would be when I used it.
Hannah P.
After struggling with brush tip liquid liners, I decided to try tarte's Sex Kitten liquid liner. The fine point, felt tip allows you to apply eyeliner seamlessly: great for those of us with an unsteady, mistake-prone hand. On me, the eyeliner has never faded nor smudged. It is a bit pricey, but I plan on repurchasing.
Christie G.
I am terrible at liner! It’s something I have never been able to do well. This liner I can actually use & it looks great!! The small felt tip applicator literally glides on your eye! It’s very black & doesn’t smudge easily! I will definitely buy this again! If you aren’t great at liner give this a try! I love it!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Got this from Sephora. Honestly I bought it because the eyeliner packaging is so darn cute. There’s a little black cat on the top! The price wasn’t too bad either. I usually only do cat eye eyeliner and this eyeliner is perfect. The tip is pretty long. The liner goes on dark and stays dark. Even over layers of eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend. This is my new go to eyeliner!
Lisa G.
The first time I bought this is was watery and runny AF and I had to return it. This new one I bought isn’t runny and I can get a nice thin line, but at $20 retail I think Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliner, 0.015 oz compares really well at around $6 at Walmart
Sara W.
bethany
Love this product! It sweeps across the eye like butter! Pigment in this product is amazing. It does quick dry like advertised, so no smudging. The tiny cat head on the cap is adorable! The only reason it’s a 4 and not a 5 is that it is suppose to be a 12 hour wear product but for me it is not. Still love this though! Great for gifting!
maricela f.
Does this compare to the smashbox limitless liquid liner?
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Is this long lasting and smudge proof?
Crystal B.