BY TARTE #51 in Eyeliner

A waterproof, smudgeproof, precision liquid eyeliner for a fierce black cat eye that lasts all night & into the morning.

• Water: delivers & retains skin’s natural moisture
  • Castor oil: rich in essential fatty acids to nourish, treat & moisturize skin around the lashline
  • Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance

Product performance: It gives intense #sexkitten payoff that’s totally goofproof thanks to a super skinny felt tip that deposits an even, steady stream of pigment that lasts 12 hours. The elongated, soft-flex applicator & quick-dry, triple-black formula is a liquid dream & gives you ultimate control in creating a crisp line that hugs lashes without skipping.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate/HEMA copolymer, propylene glycol, ammonium acrylates copolymer, acrylates/diethylaminoethyl methacrylate/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, laureth-21, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, isodeceth-6, sodium laureth sulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, algae extract, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, black 2 (CI 77266). BE111EL000271

Made in China.

• Who has tried Tarts new sex kitten liner? tarte Sex Kitte...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the smashbox limitless liquid liner?2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner any good? Does it bleed? Does it dry fa...3 Answers
tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black
  • "Love!! Love!! First of all the cap is a cat head which sold me in the first place. And it's a black cat like my cat. Second of all I first swatched this at Ulta and I tried to wipe it off my hand and it DIDN'T budge. Another reason it sold me. It glides on super easy and is very pigmented. Buy it." in 58 reviews
  • "I just bought this the other day and I love it so much. It's super dark. I don't have to go over it a bunch of times to get the color out. It definitely stays all day even with my pretty oily lids. The tip is just stiff enough for me to still have control and flick like I want." in 25 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I don't know if it's waterproof or not but it sure seems like it! I've tried a bunch of different Tarte eyeliners and they never disappoint. " in 10 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I am obsessed with this liquid liner 😍 I am not one who usually wears eyeliner because I find it really hard to make a good cat eye because my hands shake so much, but the way the applicator was made makes it so easy to get a sturdy, straight line. The formula is super pigmented, dark black, goes on seamlessly, and doesn't crack or fade throughout the day. The tip makes it so easy to get the thickness or thinness of your liner that you want, and make a perfect cat eye. This stuff lasts all day too and does not fade throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or move, it stays on your eyes for hours and hours. I've been looking for the perfect liquid liner that is also waterproof, and this is the one for me. I will definitely buy again once I run out of this pen because this is a staple in my makeup collection! Love it✨❤️
Gates R.
Madison, AL
I bought this liquid liner the *second* time around at Sephora because someone had put the gel liner in the wrong stack. I was so upset when I got home and realised it was the incorrect one. Luckily Sephora exchanged it for me. When you go buy it make sure it says “liquid liner” and not “eyeliner.” Now that I have it though I absolutely love it. This is the one liner I’ve ever owned that I can do a sexy, full, single stroke and have a perfect cat eye every time. I’ve used it for cute, simple, natural looks and it’s still amazing. It’s such a versatile product to use, I definitely recommend to everyone.
Bri M.
Etna, OH
I was so disappointed in this eyeliner. So much product comes out of the tube when you try to use it and it seems watered down (almost too much of a liquid if you can imagine). This is not good as it causes the liner to well up and move into those super fine lines that everyone’s eye has (see picture below). Since the liner smudges and isn’t very precise, I was so frustrated and I couldn’t even use this eyeliner, but tried it out for two weeks to see if it would do better being a little dried up/ after a few uses (IDK) but this product never got better. 1/10 do not recommend.
Kali f.
Holly, MI
I am loving for this liner. It last all day and at that, it stayed black. I hardly noticed fading. It was so easy to use and has become my fave! I’d say it’s a great product worth the money - but I’m going to see how long one tube lasts me for the $20ish I spent... stay tuned.

Instagram: @kaliflower_

Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
I am really loving this liner. It lasts a pretty long time and the felt tipped applicator stays in the shape it’s supposed to unlike other brands I’ve tried where the applicator can shed or get misshapen, this one stays perfect! I love the stiffness of the tip as it allows for a more precise line and is great at even application. A winning product and I just love the freaking adorable cat ears on the cap!
Kayla B.
I love this eyeliner! I use liquid eyeliner everyday and found myself on the lookout to try something new. When I saw that Tarte had this cute eyeliner, I must admit that I purchased it for it's cute packaging. What can I say, I love cats! When I finally used the liquid liner, I was pleasantly surprised how well it glides on the eye and works amazingly for making a great cat eye. I would definitely repurchase this liner!
Sarah N.
tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black The Tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner came in my Aug '18 Ipsy bag. My first impression was LOVE when I saw the little kitten head top! That is the cutest thing. So A+ on packaging. The liner is a liquid, which I don't usually use, but I loved this! It was easy to use even for someone who normally uses gel or charcoal, and it stayed strong all night long.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
The tip of this liner is amazing. It is so long, finely pointed, and precise. It allows the ink to glide over any eyeshadow flawlessly without having rough edges. I also didn’t notice fading or smudging during the day which is always nice. I would recommend this to anyone new to Makeup because it is very easy to use and learn with.
💋REBECCAS M.
let me get this straight this product is so freaking amazing. and plus it is waterproof. I love wearing eyeliner and have to put it on every day. this is amazing. this tip makes such a nice precise eyeliner look. and can you believe it, it is only twenty dollars
Amyy 😙.
Originally I bought this eyeliner because I had ran out of my holy grail NYX liquid eyeliner. I read a lot of positive reviews on this eyeliner and decided to try it out. I love the cute packaging of this eyeliner but unfortunately it just wasn't for me. Whenever I use this eyeliner I have to clean up my lines when I wing it out. I wear eyeliner everyday and even when I was using it after a week I still did not get the hang of this liner as I was constantly drawing very thick black lines. The pigmentation is amazing though as it is very black. In fact I think I think this is the blackest liquid liner I've ever used but unfortunately the tip was too thick.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Is this eyeliner any good? Does it bleed? Does it dry fast? Does it flake when trying to build up the liner?
Maricela F.
Does this compare to the smashbox limitless liquid liner?
Courtney B.
Botwood, NL
Is there a possibility of getting tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black in a voxbox? Dying to try it!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Is this long lasting and smudge proof?
Ella P.