BY TARTE #19 in Eyeliner

A waterproof, smudgeproof, precision liquid eyeliner for a fierce black cat eye that lasts all night & into the morning.

• Water: delivers & retains skin’s natural moisture
  • Castor oil: rich in essential fatty acids to nourish, treat & moisturize skin around the lashline
  • Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance

Product performance: It gives intense #sexkitten payoff that’s totally goofproof thanks to a super skinny felt tip that deposits an even, steady stream of pigment that lasts 12 hours. The elongated, soft-flex applicator & quick-dry, triple-black formula is a liquid dream & gives you ultimate control in creating a crisp line that hugs lashes without skipping.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate/HEMA copolymer, propylene glycol, ammonium acrylates copolymer, acrylates/diethylaminoethyl methacrylate/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, laureth-21, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, isodeceth-6, sodium laureth sulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, algae extract, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, black 2 (CI 77266). BE111EL000271

Made in China.

• Who has tried Tarts new sex kitten liner? tarte Sex Kitten Liquid...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the smashbox limitless liquid liner?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? # tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sophia L.
Long wearing liquid black eyeliner with a felt tip is hard to get right. Many have tried, only a few have stood up to the all day wing test. The tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black has proven to be a great contender against big name liners like the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. If you’re looking for a replacement for your sold out tried and trues, or just want something different to play around with, definitely pick this eyeliner up.
Gates R.
Madison, AL
I bought this liquid liner the *second* time around at Sephora because someone had put the gel liner in the wrong stack. I was so upset when I got home and realised it was the incorrect one. Luckily Sephora exchanged it for me. When you go buy it make sure it says “liquid liner” and not “eyeliner.” Now that I have it though I absolutely love it. This is the one liner I’ve ever owned that I can do a sexy, full, single stroke and have a perfect cat eye every time. I’ve used it for cute, simple, natural looks and it’s still amazing. It’s such a versatile product to use, I definitely recommend to everyone.
Kali f.
Holly, MI
I am loving for this liner. It last all day and at that, it stayed black. I hardly noticed fading. It was so easy to use and has become my fave! I’d say it’s a great product worth the money - but I’m going to see how long one tube lasts me for the $20ish I spent... stay tuned.

Instagram: @kaliflower_

Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
I am really loving this liner. It lasts a pretty long time and the felt tipped applicator stays in the shape it’s supposed to unlike other brands I’ve tried where the applicator can shed or get misshapen, this one stays perfect! I love the stiffness of the tip as it allows for a more precise line and is great at even application. A winning product and I just love the freaking adorable cat ears on the cap!
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Like another reviewer said, felt tip liners are hard to get right. But this one hit the nail on the head. The color is pigmented and stays all day long. The felt tip gives great control but is also flexible kind of like a paintbrush so it makes it easy to get those perfect wings. Once it dries it is smudge proof but it can be a little messy if you smear it before it dries.
Amyy 😙.
Originally I bought this eyeliner because I had ran out of my holy grail NYX liquid eyeliner. I read a lot of positive reviews on this eyeliner and decided to try it out. I love the cute packaging of this eyeliner but unfortunately it just wasn't for me. Whenever I use this eyeliner I have to clean up my lines when I wing it out. I wear eyeliner everyday and even when I was using it after a week I still did not get the hang of this liner as I was constantly drawing very thick black lines. The pigmentation is amazing though as it is very black. In fact I think I think this is the blackest liquid liner I've ever used but unfortunately the tip was too thick.
Sammi Z.
This eyeliner is really cute, I love the packaging and the collection but I did not really like this eyeliner. I saw a sale on this from the Tarte website so I decided to get it since I am kind of skeptical on paying $22 for a pen.  I like the tip of the pen because it allows for an easy cat eye or wing. The eyeliner is not as pigmented as I would like, it seemed kind of inky and did not look as black as I thought it would be when I used it.
Hannah P.
After struggling with brush tip liquid liners, I decided to try tarte's Sex Kitten liquid liner. The fine point, felt tip allows you to apply eyeliner seamlessly: great for those of us with an unsteady, mistake-prone hand. On me, the eyeliner has never faded nor smudged. It is a bit pricey, but I plan on repurchasing.
Lex T.
I am VERY critical of liquid eyeliners because I like them as black as can be and they have to make sharp sharp lines. I was skeptical about this one because I'd not found one that works well besides Docolor, but I was extremely surprised to find that the color that comes out of this one is very black, it makes lines as sharp as I want them, and the tip doesn't seem to clog over eyeshadow, something else I've had issues with other liquid liners and never understood. I'm wearing it in my profile photo. I've also worn it through 8-hour shifts at work and it's stayed on the whole time. It's not waterproof, but it is long lasting. It meets all of my criteria.
Lauren W.
Scranton
This liquid eyeliner is amazing. It can create a super sharp wing that stays on all day. I’ve tried many brands before and so far, this is my all time favorite. The only con would be that it sometimes has a hard time coming off when I take my makeup off, but that just shows how long it stays on for!
maricela f.
Does this compare to the smashbox limitless liquid liner?
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Has anyone else tried this product? # tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Is this long lasting and smudge proof?
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Courtney B.
Botwood, NL
Is there a possibility of getting tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Liner Black in a voxbox? Dying to try it!