BY TARTE

Waterproof, vegan gel eyeliner with no-tug, triple-black pigment.

• Natural Waxes: ensure a smooth application
  • Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Glide on sharp black pigment with this waterproof, smudgeproof gel eyeliner designed for the delicate lashline and inner rim. Formulated with natural waxes and none of the icky, bad stuff, the soft, comfort-glide tip applies with the ease of a pencil to tightline the lashline without pulling or skipping. Keep your look crisp or use the built-in smudger to create a sexy feline smolder before the formula sets to a 12-hour, run-resistant finish.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, isododecane, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• I’ve tried so many liners & they all end up running on the ou...2 Answers
  • Is this better than Lancôme?1 Answers
  • Is this product water proof? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
I received a sample of this product when I go the Tarte holiday collection eyeshadow box and I fell in love. Ulta had a deal if you spent $20 on Tarte products than you got this full-size product for sale and I was so happy I did. I am obsessed with this eyeliner, it's one of the best eyeliners I ever used I love how it glides on the eyes and stays all day. I would highly recommend to others.
Selena L.
Lynn, MA
Tarte has to be one of my favorite lines. And I was so happy they came out with the Sex Kitten gel eyeliner. Retractable waterproof liners have to be my favorite. This liner is hot! I love the way it glides on without any tugging and it does not budge. Has a perfect point applicator and a smudge sponge if you wanted to create a sexy nighttime look! tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner
bryony r.
i recieved a trial sized version as a gift with my ipsy bag. this eyeliner is so easy to work with. it glides on nicely and looks very good. usually gel/pencil eyeliners are a little hard to work with for me since my hands shake (not any harder than liquid eyeliner let me tell you) but for some reason, i dont have a problem with this. i will be purchasing soon.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Goes on smoothly and stays pretty much all day. I can get that kind of wear out a much less expensive product at the drug store, though. Like most pencils, after sharpened, the liner gets loose and fat and doesn’t act as a good liner.
Lisa G.
This is good eyeliner! But it’s simply not worth the price for plain black eyeliner. I got it in the tarte Limited-Edition Pretty & Purrrfect Eye Set and I would buy the bundle again but alone for $20 it’s not worth it.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my  tarte Limited-Edition Treasure Box Collector's Set . While fairly smooth, it still tugged on my eyes during application. The color was okay, but it's just a plain black eyeliner. To be fair, I'm not a fan of pencil eyeliner (so far, the only one I like is the  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ), so it would take a lot of convert me. This one didn't. I ended up putting it in my ProjectBeautyShare.org box.
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Usually I stick to my tried-and-true liquid liner but I just received a mini of this product in a set I purchased from tarte and I'm so impressed! It glides on smooth, and doesn't budge all day. It won't run into tear ducts or seep into fine lines under the eyes. Delivers a consistent and pigmented color that lasts. I'll be using this more often for softer, day looks. When I run out of the mini I'll definitely be purchasing the full size!
Lucy V.
Atkins, AR
Such a great liner! I was so surprised to find how much I use this liner since I’m usually a hell liner type of girl. It’s color is bold and literally glides on your eye lid so effortlessly. I got mine at Ulta!
Beth C.
N Versailles, PA
love love love love this product. one of my favorite eyeliners ever! i use this product almost everyday and it last almost all day long. it’s amazing and i would 100% recommend this to anyone who uses eyeliner
Kala G.
Campbellsville
My holy Grail eye liner!! This is the best eyeliner I have EVER used. I recommend this to any eye liner lovers out there! I only have the trial size but I will be buying the full size soon!! Highly recommend!!
SiSi C.
Bronx
How long does this product stay on or dies it smudge
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Is this product water proof?
Lacey S.
Topeka, KS
Will it rub off on my significant other like past products have?
I have been looking for a good eyeliner for weeks now I have heard good things about this one. I wear glasses so my eyes are kinda already bad so I was wandering does this irritate eyes or cause any rashes??
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
I’ve tried so many liners & they all end up running on the outside corners of my eye, except for the tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner! I’ve tried everything else it seems. Does anyone else have this issue? What liner do you use?