Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners uploaded by Brooke S.Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners uploaded by Jacquelin A.

BY TARTE

A collection of universally flattering colored clay eyeliners, perfect for anyone looking to update or add to their eye wardrobe. Set inlcudes: colored clay eyeliner in charcoalcolored clay eyeliner in burgundycolored clay eyeliner in black goldcolored clay eyeliner in cocoa see more...

Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners
  • "Love me some tarte liners. Colors are gorgeous with great pigment and last so good in the water line! Set of four for a good price. I bought mine at Ulta. Lasts forever and definitely will repurchase these again" in 5 reviews
  • "Sometimes it's fun to change up your eyeliner color! Usually I use black, but it's also fun to change up your eyeliner and this set is perfect for that! Four colors means four different options to suit your mood, outfit, or even different eye colors!!" in 4 reviews
Malle P.
Strasburg, OH
This are so much fun. I love all the different colors and it looks amazing on. And it works amazing and it lasts. I love all the products and I can't wait to try more
Aubry F.
Toledo, OH
Love these eyeliners! I didn't think I would use the colored ones since I mostly wear black or brown but they are very wearable. Each shade has a lot of pigment, goes on smooth, and lasts all day. I'm sad that I ran out of them and definitely need to purchase more soon!
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Kat S.
Ive used this product and I'm not sure what it is about these liners but the bleed and it did not take them long at all to do so even with setting it with powder. the product goes on very smooth and is very pigmented just did not work for me. would recommend to those who do not have that issue with liners.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
These liners are so creamy and easy to put on. The colors have great pigmentation. The colors last all day. The only downside is that I was not really able to use the lighter brown color.
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
Tarte just makes the best products! They are all natural and just glide on your eyeline - they smudge really well too if you like that smokey eye look too. I am definitely a Tartlette!
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
I reach for these consistently. Great rich color and they're very creamy and smooth. I only wish they were a little longer wearing, but I just spritz a little setting spray and I'm fine :)
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
If you like to play with eyeliner and match it to your eyeshado, this could be for you. They are really smooth and go on like silk. I love the different colors
Samantha S.
Bassett, VA
I love the Amazonian clay line. The product is very pigments and smooth but I don't that it is very ddrying and almost flakey at times. Especially on dry skin.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
How smooth is the application? I don't like when liners are too stiff or dry. Do they just glide on? Similar to a gel liner?
Chanel C.
Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?